Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,091 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Jake WW wrote: »
    Liz is village. She told us loads of times.

and what are you jake? a naughty boy me thinks

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Evening folks, looks like a lot has gone on today.

Necro wrote: »

The WCW wrestlers have made their presence known and MrKingsley has paid the price and has been munched.

giphy.gif

Interesting choice, seems to me to be a frame job on Patrick.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Liz plays the same game every game. Confused villager. I believe shes genuinely confused most of the time. Its legit confusion.

However, just because she is confused doesn't maker her village.

I always give her a pass, but shes posted enough to be aware of the situation this game. Im tempted to throw a vote on her.

Mitsuko for obvious detailed reasons gets a spot on my FFA as well.

Oisins rationale for blasting Triggs hasnt been explained (that Ive seen anyway). Id make him place 3 on my FFA.

#FFA1

1. JP Liz
    2. Mitsuko
    3. Oisin

Holly WW wrote: »
    Oisins rationale for blasting Triggs hasnt been explained (that Ive seen anyway). Id make him place 3 on my FFA.

I thought Oisin said that whoever killed trigger saved them using a finisher?
    Oisin WW wrote: »
    Well, whoever ran Trigger out of the territory just saved me using my finisher.

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    I thought Oisin said that whoever killed trigger saved them using a finisher?

Yeah.... why was he going to blast Trigger though.....he never explained.

Senan WW wrote: »
    Hi All

Just subbed in for LadySkunk and did a quick catch up. Had a detailed look at the 2nd Comp to see if the wolves may have made an concerted effort to win it:

Posted by Thanked by
    ShaneU Jake WW
    LVar cee_jay, TSC, Trig, Vernon WW
    TSC cee_jay, JP Liz
    Trig LeVar, Jake WW, JP Liz, Stu, Yossar
    Patrick WW LeVar, ShaneU
    cee_jay JP Liz, TSC
    Khalessi LeVar, Jake WW, Vernon WW, Yossar
    Kitten_k LeVar, Conor WW, Jake WW, JP Liz, TSC, Whippy
    Vernon WW cee_jay, Jake WW, TSC, ShaneU
    JP Liz LeVar, cee_jay, Patrick WW, ShaneU
    Conor WW cee_jay, JP Liz
    LadySkunk Yossar
    Stu LeVar, Holly WW, Jake WW
    Jake WW Angus WW, Trigger
    Angus WW Jake WW, JP Liz, ShaneU

And a count of thanks given from/to:

Thanks given Count
    ShaneU 4
    cee_jay 5
    TSC 2
    Trig 2
    Vernon WW 2
    JP Liz 6
    LeVar 6
    Jake WW 7
    Stu 1
    Yossar 3
    Conor WW 1
    Whippy 1
    Holly WW 1

The main thing I noted is that both Conor WW and Whippy voted only for kitten_k's song. Not suspicious in itself but it might be worth revisiting this table later in the game if any of those three flip red.
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    You've me listed as 2 which I knew was too little. I thanked 4.
    Angus WW wrote: »
    Typical wolf post.

Please do better.

Wheres my thanks given row?

I'd be more inclined to agree with Angus if the post from Senan was fully accurate. The errors suggest a villager's work whereas I think a wolf would try to ensure a more complete picture (especially because they were probably tracking this). So I'm moving Senan to leaning village.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Liz plays the same game every game. Confused villager. I believe shes genuinely confused most of the time. Its legit confusion.

However, just because she is confused doesn't maker her village.

I always give her a pass, but shes posted enough to be aware of the situation this game. Im tempted to throw a vote on her.

I've never played with Liz, so I can't say I'm 100% on anything. I feel she bounces back and forth between innocent villager and slightly-too-derpy villager, but it seems like a few people have just batted that away with a "Oh, that's just Liz!" response. I also wasn't massively thrilled with how she reacted, and kept going back to, Stu's post about the goatwolf over the weekend. There was an eagerness to her posts, while everyone else was messing about, to get a discussion on wolves going. I tend to find overeagerness like that a little suspicious.

I've a very soft vote in for LeVar Burton. Again, the whole "I dont know whats happening" stuff felt off to me, especially given some other "issues" which arose in the immediate aftermath. I feel there's a chance a cage was rattled a bit....

I'm not putting Holly/Mitsu onto any list. In fact, I'm relatively disappointed Holly has kept pushing that one too. I feel that nearly should be seperated from the FFA once it became clear one was going to die tonight. On the off chance either is a villager, they've made their case against the other and should be trying to focus on more people.

I've never played with Liz, so I can't say I'm 100% on anything. I feel she bounces back and forth between innocent villager and slightly-too-derpy villager, but it seems like a few people have just batted that away with a "Oh, that's just Liz!" response. I also wasn't massively thrilled with how she reacted, and kept going back to, Stu's post about the goatwolf over the weekend. There was an eagerness to her posts, while everyone else was messing about, to get a discussion on wolves going. I tend to find overeagerness like that a little suspicious.

I've a very soft vote in for LeVar Burton. Again, the whole "I dont know whats happening" stuff felt off to me, especially given some other "issues" which arose in the immediate aftermath. I feel there's a chance a cage was rattled a bit....

I'm not putting Holly/Mitsu onto any list. In fact, I'm relatively disappointed Holly has kept pushing that one too. I feel that nearly should be seperated from the FFA once it became clear one was going to die tonight. On the off chance either is a villager, they've made their case against the other and should be trying to focus on more people.

On Liz, I feel shes too naive each game only for her to reveal as village. So thats why i feel some are letting her behaviour slide.

Regards Mit, its a case of who is most likely a wolf at this stage. While Mitsuko may die tonight, its no guarantee. If I vote there and I die, at least my vote matters whether

Whether or not I live. My vote could be decisive in getting Mitsuko lynched if I vote there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

So my #FFA1 is as follows:

1. Gabriel
    2. Óisin
    3. Liz

Gabriel because his first 5 posts were gifs and the rest of his contributions have been asking "But is he rrrreeeeeeeaaaaaaallly dead?". Feels very tasky to me and absolutely nothing has been contributed to the game.

Oisin, because I'm still waiting for him to say why he's glad Trigger is gone and has ignored multiple people asking him to explain what he meant.

Liz, purely because as someone pointed out they're the top poster but I feel like they really haven't contributed much if anything. (Granted I admit it's hard to contribute when Holly and I are playing a very loud game of NO U).

Not the strongest basis for votes but it's D1 so whatchagunnado?

It should be a given at this stage that I've a lean on Holly but I don't see any point in voting him tonight when there's a chance I'll get to personally see to his exit.

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Whether or not I live. My vote could be decisive in getting Mitsuko lynched if I vote there

Do you really think you're going to get enough villagers of the 20 odd left to put their vote on someone who already seems to have a 50/50 chance of dying?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Yeah.... why was he going to blast Trigger though.....he never explained.

I mean, I did.

You replied to my explanation.

mitsuko045 wrote: »

Oisin, because I'm still waiting for him to say why he's glad Trigger is gone and has ignored multiple people asking him to explain what he meant.

Quote me where I said I was glad Trigger is gone and we'll take things from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Katie WW wrote: »
    JP Liz V1 114
    ShaneU 63
    Holly WW 63
    Angus WW 52
    Lord TSC 45
    cee_jay 45
    mitsuko045 42
    Trigger 34
    Necro 34
    Also Starring LeVar Burton 33
    Stu Redman 30
    Jake WW 27
    Katie WW 27
    Vernon WW 24
    Patrick WW 23
    Oisin WW 21
    kitten_k 20
    Emily WW 20
    khalessi 17
    y0ssar1an22 14
    Senan WW 13
    LadySkunk 11
    Desmond WW 11
    Gabriel WW 11
    Whiplashy 7
    Rikand 7
    MrKingsley 7
    Nigel WW 6
    Bounty Hunter 5
    Conor WW 3
    Eva WW 2
    beakerjoe 1
    KathleenGrant 1
    Show Thread & Close Window

Some chronic low posting happening here folks

Also bad that Liz is top poster and I have no read whatsoever on her

I've no read on me either :p I'm NRV

Quote me where I said I was glad Trigger is gone and we'll take things from there.

Well wanna explain how I was supposed to take this?
    Well, whoever ran Trigger out of the territory just saved me using my finisher.

I will conceed you did give an explanation later but I can't help but notice it was the exact same justification as Holly so, unsurprisingly, it doesn't mean a whole lot to me.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    ,My last post on this.

I think you are dishonest in the sense you are trying too hard to defend yourself. You changed yoru stance and wont admit it despite it being in print.

There is no false narrative... its factual. I presented as much but you chose to ignore it.

You were dead against me calling out people due to the time , then you changed it up to suit your argument. Its factual.

I dont know if your a wolf, so I can not commit to a hard accusation, not one day 1 with so little info. Yeah id vote for you based on your dishonest and narrative twists, but am I sure you are a wolf? No.

See you tonight kemosabe
    thats me... in case you couldnt tell :pac:

My first ever clothing slip ever.

BJ streaked, now I'm conflicted as I think as a knowledgeable wrestling fan and PW contributor, I think Necro and BH would give both you and LordieTSC big game roles just not sure on the face or heel side but I'm also on the PW forum not as knowledgeable though :P these mumbling thoughts could mean fcek all

Well wanna explain how I was supposed to take this?

I will conceed you did give an explanation later but I can't help but notice it was the exact same justification as Holly so, unsurprisingly, it doesn't mean a whole lot to me.

So at no point I have said that I'm happy Trigger is gone?

Fantastic.

If you can't even have the courtesy to at least quote me correctly, why should I bother replying to you?

Why should I bother with a ****-stirrer?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Manic day and still catching up. I can't believe people have been using their finishers today.

I'm nowhere on suspects. Des's very quick decision on the battle is probably the most dodgy thing I've seen, so my vote may go that way.

Struggling to come up with 2 more for FFA so going to read back again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    BJ streaked, now I'm conflicted as I think as a knowledgeable wrestling fan and PW contributor, I think Necro and BH would give both you and LordieTSC big game roles just not sure on the face or heel side but I'm also on the PW forum not as knowledgeable though :P these mumbling thoughts could mean fcek all

But roles are randed so the mods wouldn’t have a way of guveing Beaker and Lord big roles?? I think it’s posts like this that is moving you up peoples lists.

Lordie I mentioned Daniel Bryan as GOAT, I didn't think I went into a big derail discussion on Stu being a super alpha wolf, granted with my post whoring I post a lot so I will go back and see my Stu posts, if you are not a wolf why not want a wolf discussion to occur

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I won’t be on much this evening as I have something on.

My vote is currently on Gabriel - mainly because the ‘is he really dead’ posts which struck me as someone trying to reach the minimum post count.

I haven’t placed my extra vote yet as I cannot change that so will check in again before lynch.

Fantastic.

If you can't even have the courtesy to at least quote me correctly, why should I bother replying to you?

Well I and others interpreted that as you being glad Trigger was gone. Why else would you want to use your finishing move on them? If more than one person had the same interpretation as me I don't think it's fair calling me rude for "misquoting" you.

Fantastic.

Why should I bother with a ****-stirrer?

At the risk of siding with the Orton to my Cena, its implied no?

Like the fact you wanted to hit your finisher on Trigger implys you maybe would be happy if he was gone... why else use your finisher on him?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

#FFA1

1. Liz
    2. Angus
    3. Conor

I'm a bit fed up of nobody ever seriously looking at Liz as a Wolf because she's conveniently constantly confused in every game ; it's a great cover for when she actually becomes a wolf. Essentially 114 posts of repeating the same thing over and over isn't adding value to the group regardless of alignment, and there's been a handful of post that have read as slightly more aware than usual for Liz, like these...
    With my play style would anyone ever trust me with a big role
    Or ye are wolves throwing suspicion on me, an innocent NRV

For you Jake, I am not a wolf
    Unless a trio teamed up and took out Trigger who we don't know what wrestler he was whether heel or face (wolf or village), it had to be a special shot for complete elimination with the stunner
    This game is
    Werewolf Wrestling Federation so his run is over

Angus hasn't given much aside from throwing accusations at Skunk, Trigger (post-mortem), and Senan of being Wolves, but never gave reasoning for the former two. It's a confrontational playing style, that feels like someone trying to hard to come across as Too Wolfy To Be A Wolf

Conor a low poster who has mostly just played and voted in the Entrance Music game, and a handful of posts in the past hour that don't address any of the concerns people had that prior to that his posts had only been in regards to the Entrance Music game.

Gonna vote Liz for now anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

FFA #1

1. Angus WW. see my previous post on them accusing people of being wolves for no reason at all. Likely to take attention away from themselves
    2. Patrick WW. Obviously could be a swerve by the wolves as he was the last to talk to MrKingsley. Also had a post mentioning Wolves possibly having on thread tasks which I found curious
    3. Vernon WW. Done nothing but ask questions about the OP and wrestling
    4. Gabriel WW. One post to enter a competition followed by a bunch of gifs today.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

What's this second part about? What are the "issues"?

Well I and others interpreted that as you being glad Trigger was gone. Why else would you want to use your finishing move on them? If more than one person had the same interpretation as me I don't think it's fair calling me rude for "misquoting" you.

Nobody else made that interpretation.

Others were curious why I was going to use my finisher on Trigger, which is a fair question.

Me wanting to use my finisher on someone does not equal me being happy that the person is gone. How could I possibly be happy when I have no idea if Trigger is village or a wolf?

Me using my finisher on Trigger would not have killed him unless it was either;

A) Exceptionally bad luck that the first few finishers were all on him

or

B) Organised in a backroom to target him

• Advertisement

#FFA1

1. Liz
    2. Angus
    3. Conor

I'm a bit fed up of nobody ever seriously looking at Liz as a Wolf because she's conveniently constantly confused in every game ; it's a great cover for when she actually becomes a wolf. Essentially 114 posts of repeating the same thing over and over isn't adding value to the group regardless of alignment, and there's been a handful of post that have read as slightly more aware than usual for Liz, like these...
    Gonna vote Liz for now anyway.

LeVar I'm sure others posted similar today to my posts

I'm damned if I post low and damned if I post high, if I go tonight lynched look at my voters

I know wrestling and hoped some of my posts helped some who didn't as for this game, just trust no one

Advertisement