Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Desmond WW wrote: »
    If thats the way the winds are blowing let noone say that I do not also blow

Holly Vs Mitsuko, Loser has to quit!! TONIGHT!!

Mod Announcement

Holly WW will face mitsuko045 in the main event of WrestleMania....

Please Standby for further instructions

tenor.gif?itemid=8061446

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Anyone want to fess up using and reversing :p

We've no idea if people even get notified they've used their reversal do we?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Anyone want to fess up using and reversing :p

reversing is automatic isnt it??

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Katie WW wrote: »

I'd be very, very surprised if they weren't told. If for no other reason than it means they've lost their finisher too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

get-some-gif-6.gif

Ive all to gain and nothing to lose..... I asked for this, lets go!

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    Mod Announcement

tenor.gif?itemid=8061446

Oh, Holly after 7 mins is my guess here :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Mod Announcement

tenor.png

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    If thats the way the winds are blowing let noone say that I do not also blow

Holly Vs Mitsuko, Loser has to quit!! TONIGHT!!

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Choose your fighters

CheapSadCaracal-size_restricted.gif

Holly WW & mitsuko045, to preserve your in game identities - You both now have to choose your fighters by posting Choose: Wrestler 1 or any other number between 1-10.

Both competitors should choose their fighter by 8pm or it will be randomly selected for them..

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    Oh please do Desmond. I'm ready to be Little Red Riding Hood over here and take me out a wolfie.

[/IMG]

Why am I a wolf?

I never said you are a wolf..... Why suddenly am i a wolf?

I have to hear this

41f31b65965473206fe7b3be188f31963c27f253.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Katie WW wrote: »
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'd be very, very surprised if they weren't told. If for no other reason than it means they've lost their finisher too.

Yes I assume the players are informed

Choose your fighters

Holly WW & mitsuko045, to preserve your in game identities - You both now have to choose your fighters by posting Choose: Wrestler 1 or any other number between 1-10.

Both competitors should choose their fighter by 8pm or it will be randomly selected for them..

Oh, which to choose.

Choose your fighters

8pm, there's a lack of instant gratification with the wait :(

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Holly WW wrote: »
    Ive all to gain and nothing to lose.....

Oh you confident the rest of your pack will finish the job for you eh? :cool:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476rgvsaqunhlmdgmf3h7s1kuknh3wasu2pes0sykx&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

It seems pretty self explanatory.

The why he was thinking of blasting Triggs is another question Id like answered.

Trigger is no fool and is well able to play the game.

Whatever about people not understanding aspects of actual wrestling, I think Trigger was arsing around pretending not to understand basic aspects of Werewolf.

Choose your fighters

Choose: Wrestler 9

From my own POV, I know Im good and Im no lose to the village if i die so Im cool with the loser leaves town match, hence my volenteering......but maybe Misuko has something to lose.

If your a roled goodie, say it now and I'll forfeit the match....I'll lay down.

Otherwise, Ill lace up my boots son.

Choose: Wrestler 9

Thank you for your selection

Holly WW you can select any number from 1-8, or the number 10

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Trigger is no fool and is well able to play the game.

Whatever about people not understanding aspects of actual wrestling, I think Trigger was arsing around pretending not to understand basic aspects of Werewolf.

I do too, hence me calling him out. He should know better.

Had it been ShaneU or the habitually confused Liz, then yeah sure. Triggers a smart fella.

Holly WW you can select any number from 1-8, or the number 10

Ill Martin Mull it over

tenor.gif

• Advertisement

Oh you confident the rest of your pack will finish the job for you eh? :cool:

What makes you think Im a wolf? I dont even think your a wolf .....yet, your so confident....why?

AdolescentPlainCapeghostfrog-size_restricted.gif

A 2DDT has been reversed!!

An awful lot of finishers going off potentially damaging the village long term

Lamo, we both know that's not a serious proposal from you. If I was a roled goodie, why would I put a target on my back for a munch? Why, if you're a goodie, would you ask someone to reveal if they have a role on D1? You trying to help your friends?

Besides, just like you I know I'm town so I'm not too worried if I do end up having to hang up my boots.

Lamo, we both know that's not a serious proposal from you. If I was a roled goodie, why would I put a target on my back for a munch? Why, if you're a goodie, would you ask someone to reveal if they have a role on D1? You trying to help your friends?

Besides, just like you I know I'm town so I'm not too worried if I do end up having to hang up my boots.

Ok, I offered. Cant say i didnt offer. Good luck Mitsuko, I'll cut a promo on you later.

Wrestler Number 1

Channeling my inner Dark Order here.

Wrestler Number 1

Channeling my inner Dark Order here.

Please standby....

• Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Id be happy to throw Liz and Gab into the mix.

No offence guys but Liz isnt exactly paying attention despite posting a gizzilion times, and Gabs entrance rubbed me the wrong way....I say let them main event.
    From my own POV, I know Im good and Im no lose to the village if i die so Im cool with the loser leaves town match, hence my volenteering......but maybe Misuko has something to lose.

Otherwise, Ill lace up my boots son.

When did you "volunteer" Holly?

When did you "volunteer" Holly?

I asked Desmond earlier.

• Advertisement

What makes you think Im a wolf? I dont even think your a wolf .....yet, your so confident....why?

I already explained why I'm leaning towards you atm.

Honestly, at the start of our little chat I was just poking around to see what would come out, I didn't really have a lean on anyone. But now after poking and getting a flimsy excuse accompanied with accusations of changing my story (when you're the one the has actually changed the story) I'm starting to lean towards you. Coupled with your odd statement to Kitten_K that we can't be sure one of the two dead is actually a villager right after the very first munch of the game. I'm not entirely convinced you're justcage rattling. You've really taken umbridge at my questioning of you.

And you've also asked me to confirm whether I'm a roled villager or not which is an odd thing to ask someone to do...

The wolf comments are more smack talk than anything else. I'm not fully convinced it's you but you're not helping me believ eyou're innocent either.

Advertisement