Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,091 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i think i'm gonna put holly and katie in my good pile for now.

liz and levar, could be wolves having this on thread argument.

think i will stick on a vote for jake. always subject to change of course

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Angus WW wrote: »
    I didn't post this bolded slip.

I can speculate all I like in this game, i don't have to prove my speculations.

Please point to my supposed slip.

keep up.

I said skunky and triggger were wolves and was going to use dice to vote on one of them.
    Trigger is now a dead wolf, so now i don't need dice anymore.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

@Oisin...

I'm just finished a catch-up and with that controversial post of yours, I did honestly think that you were happy to see Trig gone. It saved you from using your finisher, so I thought you must had gotten info on Trig being a wolf. I'm a bit lost as to why you wanted to use your finisher on him if that wasn't the case. That doesn't make you wolf of course, but have you said why you wanted to use your finisher on him? I may have missed it in my quick catch-up.

In essence no, it doenst. However his denial of actually wanting Trigger gone is what irks me.

Its probably nothing. Like I can see why he wanted to use his finisher on Triggs, I dont agree with it but I can see it. Its the denial of something obvious that bothers me.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

i think i'm gonna put holly and katie in my good pile for now.

liz and levar, could be wolves having this on thread argument.

think i will stick on a vote for jake. always subject to change of course

If I was a wolf I would 100% bus Liz, so can't fault that logic at all

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    You sound like a knowledgeable wolf Pat

Why...for the love of god why....

You keep throwing shade with zero reason.

• Advertisement

could be setting up for late game when one of you can point to this argument saying you cant possibly be team mates.

lets see what happens i suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Three minutes.

3-minute-warning.jpg

Were 3 Minute Warning on McMahons side heels along with Bischoff?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

ShaneU wrote: »

But as said already, i believed trigger was open wolfing, howling away on the thread. I thought both skunk and trigger were wolves. trigger dies, so no point in voting a dead wolf, so no need to use the dice for the vote.
    senan is skunks sub, so same feelings will be held there, but now that you have slipped, I have to vote the wolf with more evidence against them, so thats you.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Why...for the love of god why....

You keep throwing shade with zero reason.

I feel I am being bussed wagoned on, is gut not enough reason

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

1 hour Vote Warning:

trump-obama-clinton-wwe-ring-reddit.jpg

Lynch Form Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdfYqpdJUQJAfAmNjM8211CFLZ7bW1JySn1cktxK89Ci21Nog/viewform

9 players have not voted yet - reminder to do so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Interesting comment from Rikand who also mentioned family in another post, McMahon family perhaps, just more rambling thoughts from me

It was just more of a wrestling is fake post and that Vince is pulling the strings in everything. But the athleticism is amazing. It's why I watch it.

The family reference is a definite reach on your part lol

In essence no, it doenst. However his denial of actually wanting Trigger gone is what irks me.

Its probably nothing. Like I can see why he wanted to use his finisher on Triggs, I dont agree with it but I can see it. Its the denial of something obvious that bothers me.

Yeah it irks me too, but right now I need to see more before putting Oisin over the coals.

Like...there's a possibility that Trig was a wolf and somehow a few villagers knew this and acted accordingly. As has been said in thread by a few - That seemed awfully early for a vig shot, and I agree, unless our vig was sure.

There is talk of stables and factions, I wouldn't be surprised if we have a small village core in a backroom. That would be a way that both Oisin and Angus (it seems) could know that Trig is/was a wolf. The seer peeked Trig (wolf) first, and shared that info in a backroom.

Now, that mightn't seem fair in most games, but sure there could be 8+ wolves in this to balance things out for all we know. There my not be an app seer etc. It could all tie into the factions/stables which were a popular thing in WWE.

With such little info in the OP and a lot of clues and hints, I'm not ruling anything unprecedented out here. Also...in a game with Bounty and Necro as mods, "Mods may have secrets" means mods definitely have secrets.

But as said already, i believed trigger was open wolfing, howling away on the thread. I thought both skunk and trigger were wolves. trigger dies, so no point in voting a dead wolf, so no need to use the dice for the vote.
    senan is skunks sub, so same feelings will be held there, but now that you have slipped, I have to vote the wolf with more evidence against them, so thats you.

How could you possibly think Skunk was a wolf from her first post, there was nothing there. You still haven't explained it. I didn't see anything wolflike in Trigger's post at all. And now that I'm onto you you're trying to lynch me instead.

If I do get lynched it will be because of a concerted effort between you and the other wolves.

do we get to watch the fight?

How could you possibly think Skunk was a wolf from her first post, there was nothing there. You still haven't explained it. I didn't see anything wolflike in Trigger's post at all. And now that I'm onto you you're trying to lynch me instead.

If I do get lynched it will be because of a concerted effort between you and the other wolves.

Can you just admit that you slipped and lol cat to the lynch.

Why would you omit the wolves from your thoughts?
    I'm considering voting you too. Care to explain why you accused LadySkunk (now Senan) on being a wolf based on their first post with no evidence at all?

You also called Trigger a wolf which no-one knows about.

Seems to be like you're trying to draw attention away from yourself

You completely left the wolves out of your thoughts? In a game of werewolf?

A wolf pretending to be a villager does this because they are trying to view things from a villager perspective and fails.

btw,

mr kingsley was Roman Reigns, a face villager.

trigger was shane mcmahon, a vanilla wolf.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Anyone any thoughts on why Kingsley was targeted? Feels like his munch got glossed over a bit by the Canadian Destroyer. Not sure if that was good timing or not.

His only real interaction was with Patrick and munched not long after it

btw,

How do you know? Seer, Peaks ????

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

@Oisin...

I'm just finished a catch-up and with that controversial post of yours, I did honestly think that you were happy to see Trig gone. It saved you from using your finisher, so I thought you must had gotten info on Trig being a wolf. I'm a bit lost as to why you wanted to use your finisher on him if that wasn't the case. That doesn't make you wolf of course, but have you said why you wanted to use your finisher on him? I may have missed it in my quick catch-up.
    Trigger is a clever player. Fairly new to Werewolf from what I understand but has played very well previously.

His posts caught my attention earlier when I started to go through the thread. Constant questions.

Was he genuinely a bit lost and confused, perhaps, but having seen his previous performances, it struck me as playing the fool.

I was going to use my finisher on Trigger based on a browse through the thread this morning. Trigger stood out as the most suspicious, for reasons I've outlined numerous times.

I was willing to take a bash on Trigger and getting the ball rolling. Taking a bash does not equal killing.

I won't repeat this again.

If anyone has any more Trigger related questions, read my posts - there's not many of them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

btw,

Christ, day 1

Bg needs to protect here

• Advertisement

How do you know? Seer, Peaks ????

Priest I'd say Lizzy

btw,

Anything in Triggs posts that stand out as suss?

Ladyskunk is a very good player. Her arriving late is nothing, but arriving with such an "OMG look at all these posts to read :D" thing is, IMO, not really her style as a villager.

I don't actually think Angus is crazy here.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

btw,

I thought you might know :)

btw,

INFO!!!!!

At long last, rejoice!

But...'face villager'...no role?

Angus if you're telling the truth and are indeed a priest or seer character then I won't vote for you in the lynch but you've put a target on your head. Don't waste a vote on me I am honestly a villager.

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Trigger is a clever player. Fairly new to Werewolf from what I understand but has played very well previously.

His posts caught my attention earlier when I started to go through the thread. Constant questions.

Was he genuinely a bit lost and confused, perhaps, but having seen his previous performances, it struck me as playing the fool.

I was going to use my finisher on Trigger based on a browse through the thread this morning. Trigger stood out as the most suspicious, for reasons I've outlined numerous times.

I was willing to take a bash on Trigger and getting the ball rolling. Taking a bash does not equal killing.

I won't repeat this again.

If anyone has any more Trigger related questions, read my posts - there's not many of them.

Thanks Oisin. I believe you.

Not expecting an essay at all. An FFA or even just who you're voting for and why would be huge as usually you give absolutely nothing.

#FFA1

Lord TSC
    Stu
    Patrick

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Not the worst time to out yourself, 1 wolf down

• Advertisement

Yeah it irks me too, but right now I need to see more before putting Oisin over the coals.

Like...there's a possibility that Trig was a wolf and somehow a few villagers knew this and acted accordingly. As has been said in thread by a few - That seemed awfully early for a vig shot, and I agree, unless our vig was sure.

There is talk of stables and factions, I wouldn't be surprised if we have a small village core in a backroom. That would be a way that both Oisin and Angus (it seems) could know that Trig is/was a wolf. The seer peeked Trig (wolf) first, and shared that info in a backroom.

Now, that mightn't seem fair in most games, but sure there could be 8+ wolves in this to balance things out for all we know. There my not be an app seer etc. It could all tie into the factions/stables which were a popular thing in WWE.

With such little info in the OP and a lot of clues and hints, I'm not ruling anything unprecedented out here. Also...in a game with Bounty and Necro as mods, "Mods may have secrets" means mods definitely have secrets.

Angus' reveal and the info he has now leaves me 100% sure of this.

We have a hidden village core baby :D

Advertisement