Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Drinks on You ;)

Totally. Did you look at the match?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Morning all. Just watched some of the highlights from last night.

Scott Hall is looking worse everytime time I see him. I thought he was doing better

• Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jake WW wrote: »
    Totally. Did you look at the match?

I just watched some of night 1 highlights, it delivered for me as I had low expectations, delighted for Cesaro

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Morning all. Just watched some of the highlights from last night.

Scott Hall is looking worse everytime time I see him. I thought he was doing better

I think he looks a bit better now than he was a few years ago, but at the end of the day, he's a 62 year old with a looooong history of substance abuse. Mother nature catches up to all of us, eventually :(

ShaneU wrote: »
    Is the list of characters secret this time?
    So anyway, which of ye scoundrels are wolves?!

Not gonna name the player because it will seem like I'm throwing cheap shade, but just be aware that we are playing this game with arguably Boards' G.O.A.T. wolf.

That person could be an NRV in this particular game, but if they are a wolf, we have a tough road ahead and likely won't cop it until it's too/very late. They are ultra-villagery.

TLDR - Beware of Goatwolf.

t4TPZMe.png

We need to know the wolf and rv characters to start hunting

Is Daniel Bryan not the GOAT of WWE :p who put the F back WWF

• Advertisement

So who is the GOAT wolf? Yourself?

With my play style would anyone ever trust me with a big role

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Are games usually this kind of slow burn?? I looked back through a few pages on each and they seem to be all action from the go?

Or am I missing something??

That could be the genius move Liz.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Are games usually this kind of slow burn?? I looked back through a few pages on each and they seem to be all action from the go?

Or am I missing something??

I think the game doesn't really start till Monday, and yesterday and today were more just general chit chat. We know there's obviously been one competition (maybe another today?).

And while it's a slow burn, that doesn't mean you can't learn some stuff. For instance, I love Stu :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I really enjoyed Night 1 of Wrestlemania last night (I've watched wrestling before in small doses as a kid/teen in friends' houses, as well as the likes of Netflex's GLOW and a few films like Fighting With My Family), but never sat down for an event like that. And I thought I'd ve a bit lost in terms of the "storylines" but the re-cap packages were great.

Decided to just get the WWE Network ahead of last nights action (give myself a month to really see if its something worthwhile for me long term) and the sheer amount of stuff they've got on there is mightily impressive, can see myself getting lost down the Wrestling Rabbit Hole. :D

This is easily the most self aware (and wolfiest) thing Liz has ever said inside or outside of this game...

Liz is a Wolf! Liz is a Wolf!

This is easily the most self aware (and wolfiest) thing Liz has ever said inside or outside of this game...

Liz is a Wolf! Liz is a Wolf!

:pac:

:pac:

She didn't deny it. LeVar you could be on to something.

She's been caught rapid like a Wolf in the headlights and doesn't know what to say...

Cue some of the usual non-sense messages and she'll carry on as always, hoping we'll all forget and just chalk it down to Liz being Liz... :rolleyes:

If ye really think I'm a wolf then Brooklyn Brawler is winning the titles from both Asuka and Reigns tonight, BB2Belts

She's been caught rapid like a Wolf in the headlights and doesn't know what to say...

Cue some of the usual non-sense messages and she'll carry on as always, hoping we'll all forget and just chalk it down to Liz being Liz... :rolleyes:

Or ye are wolves throwing suspicion on me, an innocent NRV

For you Jake, I am not a wolf

We need to know the wolf and rv characters to start hunting

Is Daniel Bryan not the GOAT of WWE :p who put the F back WWF
    If ye really think I'm a wolf then Brooklyn Brawler is winning the titles from both Asuka and Reigns tonight, BB2Belts

200.gif

Grouping these together for my own notes, long term. Not necessarily one for Day -1 reads, but there's an air of something off the and the general behaviour of being ultra eager....

Lord TSC wrote: »
    200.gif

Grouping these together for my own notes, long term. Not necessarily one for Day -1 reads, but there's an air of something off the and the general behaviour of being ultra eager....

Or like LeVar says, just Liz being Liz. :)

Is that what they told you to say in the backroom?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Katie WW wrote: »
    Jake got a prize for a day -1 competition, new record:)

There's another contest coming up in about 20 mins as well....

Or like LeVar says, just Liz being Liz. :)

Never played with Liz before :D A year off means I'm really at ground zero in terms of "meta gaming".

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

What did you win Jake?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Morning! All the wrestling references are totally going over my head!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

ShaneU wrote: »
    100% Drew will win. He won it last year with no fans so this is his real win tonight. Lol at all of you googling the match.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47okihdz47byyo2t88tby6e7t5zx18i3koao7qo1i5&rid=giphy.gif

At least I got the time right :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

kitten_k wrote: »
    Morning! All the wrestling references are totally going over my head!

How do you think I feel?

tenor.gif?itemid=5022347

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Sunday Funday!

Throughout the history of the WWF, theme tunes have been instrumental in getting over and popping the crowd.

tenor.gif

So Sunday's challenge for the WWF superstars is relatively simple - Select your own theme tune!

Be it a current WWE stars track that you think would suit your entrance to the ring, or indeed a song of your own selection, post it on the game thread by 6pm this evening.

Some examples for those who may not be familiar with the WWF

You will all then vote for your favorite entrance theme by thanking the posts, and the winning entry will be notified via PM of their prize after 9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

DO we pm the tunes

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Never played with Liz before :D A year off means I'm really at ground zero in terms of "meta gaming".

Liz is a bit of an enigma, she could be a Wolf of course, but you'd never be able to figure it out by what she says, you'd need a Masters degree and a therapist on hand to actually read into her post...

Mostly, I was just winding Liz up. Mostly...

• Advertisement

khalessi wrote: »
    DO we pm the tunes

I mean, you can, but how will anyone thank your selection then :D

Necro wrote: »

Be it a current WWE stars track that you think would suit your entrance to the ring, or indeed a song of your own selection, post it on the game thread by 6pm this evening.

Advertisement