Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Necro wrote: »
    Thank you for your selection

Please standby....

tumblr_n1hdotwCnT1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gifv

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Lads will ye calm down trying to kill eachother!

If the wolves are low posters in this game we are getting tombstoned!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Imconsuded at this "Holly WW & mitsuko045, to preserve your in game identities - You both now have to choose your fighters by posting Choose: Wrestler 1 or any other number between 1-10"

But now everyone knows Im 1 and hes 9

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Holly WW wrote: »

Desmond..... choose me and Mitsuko here. This town aint big enough for both of us.

Just to note, this kinda stuff makes it easy for a wolf. Can we not do this in future in the event of a rumble type prize again

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Thank you for your selection

Please standby....

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47p6fzku2gvmehrp3g77j0w7hm9r5ab8lhnubv55i2&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Announcement:

Holly WW will face mitsuko045 in the main event of WrestleMania for all the marbles

The Match will be an 'I QUIT' match and will take place at Lynch Time....

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    I already explained why I'm leaning towards you atm.

And you've also asked me to confirm whether I'm a roled villager or not which is an odd thing to ask someone to do...

The wolf comments are more smack talk than anything else. I'm not fully convinced it's you but you're not helping me believ eyou're innocent either.

Odd? Its me and you til the death. Id rather lay down and help the village rather than let you, a potential roled goodie die..... get it?

Spin it that I want you to reveal, but lets be honest its not the case. But if you die, and your roled, its on you son

Katie WW wrote: »
    Just to note, this kinda stuff makes it easy for a wolf. Can we not do this in future in the event of a rumble type prize again

I understand that, I offered...I didnt chose....

Mod Announcement:

Holly WW will face mitsuko045 in the main event of WrestleMania for all the marbles

Any further details on how we win?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,098 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

AdolescentPlainCapeghostfrog-size_restricted.gif

A 2DDT has been reversed!!

Who What ????

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Mod Announcement:

Bah!

RIght, so basically, that's taking those two out of the lynch options, right? No point wasting a lynch on someone who is about to be hit anyway.

I understand that, I offered...I didnt chose....

Get that, I actually don't think your wolfy but I think Des might be and he got an easy out IMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who What ????

I imagine it's H2D special or something taking the piss

I asked Desmond earlier.

Sorry you did saw your post

Get that, I actually don't think your wolfy but I think Des might be and he got an easy out IMO

true, but if hes a wolf, then hes gonna just choose whoever anyway right?
    I imagine it's H2D special or something taking the piss

Could be 2d(whos anon) or someone who wants to make it look like 2D hit it.

Mod Announcement:

Good luck to you both but may the village faces win

So that means 3 different people have tried to use their finishers on Day 1.

Myself and Holly aside, that's a hell of a lot of activity already...

So that means 3 different people have tried to use their finishers on Day 1.

Myself and Holly aside, that's a hell of a lot of activity already...

Have you and Holly, if not are ye going to in case gone later?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Thats a good point - this is a vote in itself - if you both choose a target before you go you will take someone out - or you could choose a player each, 3 people are defencless now - or practically.

do you both have finishers left?

Well I can't speak for Holly but I don't think it's a good idea to reveal whether or not I still have my finisher and if I intend to use it soon. It leaves you open for a double hit and easy kill by the wolves.

• Advertisement

Well I can't speak for Holly but I don't think it's a good idea to reveal whether or not I still have my finisher and if I intend to use it soon. It leaves you open for a double hit and easy kill by the wolves.

+1 Unless you have someone who's been peeked wolf or an odds on wolf, people shouldn't be using their finishers tbh, even if they know they are going to potentially die.

Emily WW wrote: »
    3 people are defencless now

Indeed but we don't know who... Without info, a random finisher would have a strong chance of leaving a villager defenceless.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Emily WW wrote: »
    3 people are defencless now - or practically.

6, no?

3 people used finishers. Presumably 3 people hit with finishers. So unless there's crossover (which I think, since all three were reversed, we know there hasn't been), then it's six people defenseless.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

+1 Unless you have someone who's been peeked wolf or an odds on wolf, people shouldn't be using their finishers tbh, even if they know they are going to potentially die.

Agreed. A Finisher is only of use to the wolves as it stands since only they know who's who.

Until there's some semblance of a village core, nobody should be using theirs imo

I said this:

In your quote reply the very first thing you say is

So who's revising history here now Holly? You asked and I answered.

And again, I never said you failed to explain why you sused Trigger, I said..."I never properly explained".

Well I did, but clearly our definitions of properly differ.

Trigger, IMO, was playing dumb. he asked a question that had an obvious answer. He should know when munchs take place and he should know that Mr King died as a result of munch, rather than die as a result of a move being reversed.

He would know this, hes not a new player....if anything hes a natural at the game going by the previous game.

I felt i had something so I called him out on it.

You however, called me out for calling out names. Then changed your stance.

No problem with you changing stance, just be adult enough to own it when you do.

You said you sused him because he looked like he was sowing confusion. I pointed out others who did the same, i.e. that others have done the exact same but not aroused your suspicions. And all you could say about that was you thought he was smarter. It's all so flimsy.

No you pointed out others to be what you perceive to do the same as Trigger. They did not.

Yos queried Mr Kings name as a wrestler. I feel that could be an honest mistake if he had limited knowledge of wrestling and limited knowledge of Mr King playing previously or in fact, maybe Yos didnt read back on the thread much. Yos, and I hope he doesnt mind me saying thsi, but he has a tendancy to not read back (or not have teh time to in previous games). So Id give him a pass now.

Patricks query about finishers is a fair point, but I feel that he may be simply confused about the finisher mechanics. Others have been. I have been. I said as much this morning.

with Trigger, his issue wasnt with mechanics per say, but with teh death not being a munch, but rather a reversal. I think its obvious it was a munch. Its all different and its how I perceived these intercations.

My issue with you is how have attempted to twist narratives. Its inaccuracte.

Fair enough if you think Im a wolf for calling you out on your twisting of events, but thats a weak reason. Its petty and defensive.

do i think your a wolf? not yet. Its early. I cant yet.

but you seem certain, when you cant be. Others see that and they will see it for what it is.

Ive nothing to lose..... I know this and I can back it up with my eagerness to fight you in the Main Event...... but I dont think you wanted this. You are backed into a corner and feel you need to be the big man and counter my challenge.

Lets see how that works out.

Honestly, at the start of our little chat I was just poking around to see what would come out, I didn't really have a lean on anyone. But now after poking and getting a flimsy excuse accompanied with accusations of changing my story (when you're the one the has actually changed the story) I'm starting to lean towards you. Coupled with your odd statement to Kitten_K that we can't be sure one of the two dead is actually a villager right after the very first munch of the game. I'm not entirely convinced you're justcage rattling. You've really taken umbridge at my questioning of you.

Oh please do Desmond. I'm ready to be Little Red Riding Hood over here and take me out a wolfie.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47v4sx1vyf9xgmcuh0cud61pjd1n1rywxdyd2szlc7&rid=giphy.gif[/QUOTE]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Odd? Its me and you til the death. Id rather lay down and help the village rather than let you, a potential roled goodie die..... get it?

Spin it that I want you to reveal, but lets be honest its not the case. But if you die, and your roled, its on you son

But what would happen if Mits turned around and said ‘yes Holly I’m roled’? We would then lose her at the next available chance the wolves had! It’s a very bad idea to encourage roled villagers to say so on thread

Good luck to you both but may the village faces win

Get off the fence Liz.... those splinters will stick in yer bum

Finally we agree on something.

kitten_k wrote: »
    But what would happen if Mits turned around and said ‘yes Holly I’m roled’? We would then lose her at the next available chance the wolves had! It’s a very bad idea to encourage roled villagers to say so on thread

Well Mit has a 50 50 chance of dying.

I imagine a BG is in our village to to protect Mit if needs be.

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    In before the stampede of people posting on the first day1wsocy.jpg
    Surely rule one would indicate undertaker or kane are in play??
    Drew McIntyre - 19 minutes and 2-3 claymores to get the job done
    *looks at the kendo stick in tigers hand*
    Are games usually this kind of slow burn?? I looked back through a few pages on each and they seem to be all action from the go?

Or am I missing something??
    Well if the wolves are two teams competing for a win surely they wouldn't know each other so they might chomp each other!?
    Just looking at trigger being eliminated, very little to go off on him? He must be a good player if he is being killed so quickly
    If thats the way the winds are blowing let noone say that I do not also blow

Holly Vs Mitsuko, Loser has to quit!! TONIGHT!!
    reversing is automatic isnt it??

All of Dessies posts so far, for a player looking for all action, he hasn't really participated much. The reference to a Kendo stick brings me back to Steve Blackman being a vince body guard. Reaching a bit possibly.

The quick acceptance of the Holly v Mitsuko battle is a bit sussy too

Advertisement