Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Hope everything is ok Khal. Welcome Nigel!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Morning all.

This post stuck out as being a nice and hairy one.
    Patrick WW wrote: »
    So been looking over the OP again.

Seems there is only 1 wolf team, possibly 6 or 7 members. What was the player count, 25+?

All wolves likely not activated yet. Do the current wolves know who they are? Possible they can pick conversion. That would be like heel turns I guess.

Not sure how a face turn mechanic would work.

No SK it would seem.

On the plus side it looks like we have a BG, Seer, and vig, as would be expected. No doubt a few more roles

Other than that the only thing I cam say is that It is an odd start to a WW. In so far as we've had 2 days of fluff to begin with

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Morning all.

This post stuck out as being a nice and hairy one.

Other than that the only thing I cam say is that It is an odd start to a WW. In so far as we've had 2 days of fluff to begin with

If that is the hairiest post you have found, I doubt very much you have read the whole tread.

Nice to have you here though, welcome.

Trigger wrote: »
    oh yeah, as i said i only had a quick scan through the posts and could have missed it.

I found it more interesting that the search thread feature wasnt working properly.

I think this is the issue - I had a quick look, and when you look at the number of posts by posters, Holly is showing as 6 posts. But when you click on the 6, only 4 get returned in the search.

I have gone through the thread, and there are 6 posts there - the search seems to be the issue:
    Holly WW wrote: »
    Hello people.

Bobby Lashley - 22 minutes
    Anything can happen in the WWF so they say, take a guess.
    LOL.....

How ya like me now.
    And I'm Hardcore.... Gimme the Belt and I'll beat everybody up
    No ones deleted a post. Just like when a crowd chant 'you cant wrestle' , just because someone says it doesnt make it true.
    Well the deletion of posts is against rules and Id never do it, its game breaky.

As far as I can see all my posts are still here and not deleted, as ShaneU incorrectly states.

If that is the hairiest post you have found, I doubt very much you have read the whole tread.

Nice to have you here though, welcome.

Please enlighten me then Patrick. What have I missed?

Actually you are right. I just picked a post at random and skipped the rest of them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

No ones deleted a post. Just like when a crowd chant 'you cant wrestle' , just because someone says it doesnt make it true.

I was wrong about Holly deleting posts. They aren''t showing up in the search but they are on the thread. You're off the hook for now :o

I still think Stu Redman and Gabriel WW are both wolves however

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I think somebody said you can delete posts if you are not playing anon but anon accounts cannot delete.

Morning all.

Not too much to catch up on. Munch this morning at 10, subject to change.

What we have all made out from the OP.

McMahons are the wolf team, probably at least 6 given the number of players
    Likely heel turns in the game and inactive wolves
    BG, seer, and Vig in play for the village

Jake has won a reverse, so 4 players would need to team up to take him out if needed.
    KK has won an extra vote, lynch vote I assume, not of great use this early in the game.

Some has deleted a post? unlikely a wolf hiding and more likely a new player who doesn't know the rules (of course that doesn't mean they are not a wolf, but I don't think that is why they deleted the post)

Have I missed anything?
    MrKingsley wrote: »
    Please enlighten me then Patrick. What have I missed?

Actually you are right. I just picked a post at random and skipped the rest of them

See my post above.

You haven't missed much in terms of what has happened in the game. There were 2 contests, 2 players have won a prize. There was quite a lot of chat about WrestleMania and pro wrestling in general. a lot of chat about the OP and roles, how many wolves, number of wolf teams. A lot of gifs and fluff as you say.

Just interested why you picked out my take on the OP as the hairiest.

I'm playing non anon and don't see how I could delete a post. I can edit my post but it would say underneath the post that it was edited.
    Only mods can delete posts on forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Finding it hard to understand an awful lot of the fluff because I'm clueless about wrestling. Looking forward to getting properly stuck in today

• Advertisement

cee_jay wrote: »
    I'm playing non anon and don't see how I could delete a post. I can edit my post but it would say underneath the post that it was edited.

Great point, anon accounts can't edit/delete posts, not sure if it is a sub forum policy for boards accounts also.

So Holly couldn't have deleted a post. Think that clears everything up.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Nobody did, search is wonky.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Welcome Nigel WW. Hope all is well khalessi.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Nobody did, search is wonky.

Yeah this was my point - I thought some players were going to get lost down a rabbit hole of post deletion, and it would distract from real issues.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Maybe that's what the person said. I can't edit though with the anon account.

See my post above.

You haven't missed much in terms of what has happened in the game. There were 2 contests, 2 players have won a prize. There was quite a lot of chat about WrestleMania and pro wrestling in general. a lot of chat about the OP and roles, how many wolves, number of wolf teams. A lot of gifs and fluff as you say.

Just interested why you picked out my take on the OP as the hairiest.

Ive not missed anything. I've read the thread.

I never said it was the hairiest. Just hairy

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

WCW are Invading!

MrKingsley made his way out to the ring and decided to call out the wolves. He had heard there were some bad guys in the locker room and wanted them to come out and show themselves. Wrestlers often think they can take on all challengers but in retrospect it was rather foolish to do this with no backup, even if there was no way MrKingsley could anticipate what would happen next. That is because as soon as he started to cut a promo about a supposed negative element within the WWF an unexpected external threat arrived in the most unexpected of ways

BigAmpleCatbird-max-1mb.gif

and made their presence known

pzRF_l.gif

The WCW wrestlers have made their presence known and MrKingsley has paid the price and has been munched.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,091 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

morning folks

welcome nigel.

khalessi, hope all is well

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

AdolescentPlainCapeghostfrog-size_restricted.gif

A Canadian Destroyer has been reversed!!

is mr. kinglsey a real wrestler?

so WCW are the wolves

• Advertisement

So the wolves are WCW then

Sting is one of them?

ShaneU wrote: »
    So the wolves are WCW then

stop copying me!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

So all the speculation about wolf teams has no been thrown on its head. Let the trainwreck that is day 1 begin...

RIP Mr K ...... I wish you well in your future endeavours

If anyone wants a piece of me.... if you want some, come get some. The Dr of Thugonomics....... I mean Wagonomics is here!

is mr. kinglsey a real wrestler?

so WCW are the wolves

my apologies mr. kinsgley, you are a player :o

i've been out of this game for a while so am not up to speed.

RIP

Could be 2 wolf teams. I guess we will find out tomorrow with the munch flava.

If there are 2 wolf teams, there may have been an on tread task to decide which got the first munch.

So long Mr. K, can't be sure if you were good or bad so I will reserve my sympathy.

no auto priest is unfortunate

So who had a finisher used on them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Could be 2 wolf teams. I guess we will find out tomorrow with the munch flava.

If there are 2 wolf teams, there may have been an on tread task to decide which got the first munch.

So long Mr. K, can't be sure if you were good or bad so I will reserve my sympathy.

First item of note..... no auto priest.

• Advertisement

That finisher that was used, the canadian destroyer, is used by Petey Williams, currently signed to Impact wrestling.

As far as I can tell, he never competed in the WWE or WCW, so do we have another promotion in play?

Advertisement