Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,091 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

who stunnered trigger? that was a bit trigger happy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Necro wrote: »
    Stunner!

tenor.gif?itemid=11267932

Trigger has received a Stone Cold Stunner!

This finishing maneuver is so devastating it signals the end of their run with Werewolf Wrestling Federation

**** sake, chaos lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

is mr. kinglsey a real wrestler?

so WCW are the wolves

It looks like Eric Bishoff taken out by Sting

Was Sting ever in NWO, I don't think so, he was in WCW, TNA and WWE

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Stunner!

This finishing maneuver is so devastating it signals the end of their run with Werewolf Wrestling Federation

So Triggs is dead is what Im assuming from the last line.

Also assuming this wasnt an average finisher as its killed Triggs instantly, a role based power is my guess.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I'm gonna guess some sort of trigger happy vig tbh, only one finisher used so far so couldn't have been a combo of 3 people using finishers.

Pun intended

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Holly WW wrote: »

Also assuming this wasnt an average finisher as its killed Triggs instantly, a role based power is my guess.

A vig shot maybe?

This all seems very obvious. Trigger surely should know this himself, hes not a new player anymore.

KindHeavyFlounder-size_restricted.gif

I wont beat around the bush, I feel Triggs is trying (and failing) to sew confusion.

Did you take him out?

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

What do you mean?

I mean it's only an hour after munch and you're already sowing doubt about Trigger...

Who is now out of the game? Stunned? I think out by the looks of it...

Hmmm... So either Trigger tried to pull off the first finisher OR he was the intended target...
    Does that mean we can assume Trigger had a role and the wolves had a seer?

Man thats harsh. I could not aim at someone day 1 without further cause..... and I was suss of Triggs. I wouldnt have targeted him.

Jake WW wrote: »
    A vig shot maybe?

Nah it says finishing maneuver in the post.

• Advertisement

That almost seems too obvious this morning - Mr. Kingsley put the sus on Patrick and Patrick wolf munched him immediately?

Hard to tell, I've seen it go either way in the past...

1) Obvious attempted set-up by the wolves on innocent Patrick.

Or

2) Wolves get rattled/spotted early and decide to take out a potentially dangerous player, even if it implicates one of their team in the short term.

Patrick coming in with an unlikely theory straight after the finisher that was reversed isn't a good look. Maybe a mistake, but Patrick completely overlooked the fact that we can name our finishers anything we want.

I reckon that finisher and the munch are all part of the wolves' plan to sew confusion or set the village's leads for the day. Whether it involves Patrick or not.

Elsewhere...last night Angus' posts were raising an eyebrow with me. I'm on mobile but can't multiquote right now, but they're was a lot of surmising about the wolves and their powers, team numbers, how it mightn't be fair on the wolves if the mods did this or didn't do that. Maybe the wolves don't have much info themselves, and this is one of them venting on thread. Just a slight suspicion here.

ShaneU has been fairly wrong on a few things so far, but I think that's an eager new player who is excited about the game and source material, rather than anything nefarious. Also, Shane spotted Gabriel's only post being the 1st competition entry, something which raised a red flag with me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

So Steve Austin is a roled villager with a bullet finisher. Seems a bit early to be using those powers to me

Stunner!

Who was Trigger?

Is Stone Cold Steve Austin a wolf as his move used?

Stunner!

Holy sh1t, holy sh1t!

SCSA our Vig??

Damn no priest info.

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    I mean it's only an hour after munch and you're already sowing doubt about Trigger...

Who is now out of the game? Stunned? I think out by the looks of it...

Hmmm... So either Trigger tried to pull off the first finisher OR he was the intended target...
    Does that mean we can assume Trigger had a role and the wolves had a seer?

Wut?

I didnt make Triggs post what he posted. I cant help that Im suss of him.

should I have kept it to myself and said nothing?

Also you are leaping to some conculsions? How do you know it was a wolf who offed Triggs?

Id wager its more likely a villager who stunnered him.

Nah it says finishing maneuver in the post.

Its a super chargered finisher. So its a roled vig IMO

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

This is my reading of the post as well.

This game is a b*tch to keep up with!

cee_jay wrote: »
    This is my reading of the post as well.

This game is a b*tch to keep up with!

It takes 3 finishers to kill you. Weve had 2, so even if Triggs was hit by the Canada Destroyer he'd still be alive after another , which leads me to believe that Austin actually killed Triggs.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

For those of us who don't understand wrestling was Trigger village or wolf? I don't understand who the characters are.

should I have kept it to myself and said nothing?

I'm just saying we're barely 2 hours in and you've a name thrown out already?

Also you are leaping to some conculsions? How do you know it was a wolf who offed Triggs?

Id wager its more likely a villager who stunnered him.
    The reason I say it's a wolf is because ...

1. Reversal - if you target another player who has a stored finishing move they will be able to reverse the attack, at the cost of their own finisher. No harm will come to either opponent.

2. Knocked Prone - if you target another player with your finishing move and they do not have the ability to reverse it, you will knock them prone and the target will lose their lynch vote in the next available lynch. The prone state finishes after the lynch.

3. TKO - A player who has already been knocked prone by a finishing move can be eliminated from the game completely by use of another finisher within the same phase. They will be knocked out and unable to continue in their WWF Career.

So we had one finisher used this morning. I'm assuming Trigger was the target of that and lost his finisher as a result. If Trigger still had his finisher, by the mechanics, he'd have survived the second finisher.

But he hasn't survived and now two finishing moves have been used on the one person n very quick succession. Considering the numbers playing, it'd be far too much of a coincidence for it just to have been two random shots in the dark. To me it looks like a coordinated attempt to get someone out of the game.

The reason I assume it's wolves coordinating is purely because (and please correct me here) I think it's a bit early in the game for roled villagers to have gotten a chance to use their powers.

• Advertisement

For those of us who don't understand wrestling was Trigger village or wolf? I don't understand who the characters are.

We don't know as none of their characters are being revealed

Its a super chargered finisher. So its a roled vig IMO

Where'd you get super chared from? That wasn't in the post...

I'm just saying we're barely 2 hours in and you've a name thrown out already?

And what is wrong with that? Are you advocating we stay silent?

from OP
    Similarly there will of course be people with such devastating finishing maneuvers that they can take people out of their game with just one strike.

The stunner was clearly an instant kill move. so no wolves working together

ShaneU wrote: »
    So Steve Austin is a roled villager with a bullet finisher. Seems a bit early to be using those powers to me

Unless a trio teamed up and took out Trigger who we don't know what wrestler he was whether heel or face (wolf or village), it had to be a special shot for complete elimination with the stunner

It takes 3 finishers to kill you. Weve had 2, so even if Triggs was hit by the Canada Destroyer he'd still be alive after another , which leads me to believe that Austin actually killed Triggs.

Wait, now I see what you mean. I didn't pick up on the fact that it took 3 goes to knock someone out.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The kill shot was listed as especially "devastating". This means it wasn't a normal finisher.

I'd agree with Holly here, that this was a vig kill. A ballsy one too.

We still don't know even if with the dead eliminated ones

The reason I say it's a wolf is because ...

So we had one finisher used this morning. I'm assuming Trigger was the target of that and lost his finisher as a result. If Trigger still had his finisher, by the mechanics, he'd have survived the second finisher.

But he hasn't survived and now two finishing moves have been used on the one person n very quick succession. Considering the numbers playing, it'd be far too much of a coincidence for it just to have been two random shots in the dark. To me it looks like a coordinated attempt to get someone out of the game.

The reason I assume it's wolves coordinating is purely because (and please correct me here) I think it's a bit early in the game for roled villagers to have gotten a chance to use their powers.

I agree, its two early for a roled villager to take aim willy nilly, I wouldnt have shot anyone yet personally.

But others arent so cautious, some players are more brash and haphazard. And also a roled goodie may have info we simply dont have yet.

So if who ever killed Triggs was a goodie, they may have information we dont or spotted something we may not have noticed. I believe ....and its just my belief, Triggs was killed by a goodie.

• Advertisement

Im assuming. 2 finishers used, 1 death...doenst add up IMO, I believe THE Steve Austin killed Triggs rather than a random finisher.

Advertisement