Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Holly WW wrote: »
    Well Mit has a 50 50 chance of dying.

I imagine a BG is in our village to to protect Mit if needs be.

Can the village BG protect one of ye if RV in an I Quit match?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    All of Dessies posts so far, for a player looking for all action, he hasn't really participated much. The reference to a Kendo stick brings me back to Steve Blackman being a vince body guard. Reaching a bit possibly.

The quick acceptance of the Holly v Mitsuko battle is a bit sussy too

If there are two kills tomorrow (rival factions) Dessies posts smell tasky to me

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    Well I can't speak for Holly but I don't think it's a good idea to reveal whether or not I still have my finisher and if I intend to use it soon. It leaves you open for a double hit and easy kill by the wolves.
    Finally we agree on something.

This argument is going round in circles now - and I agree with Katie, it has given Desmond a very easy out on his choices. Can we agree to leave this for a bit? I went to do some work, and on checking back in, the thread has been mostly just this argument all afternoon. This allows players to hide, and distracts from us finding the wolves because of this sideshow? No offence meant to either Holly and mitsuko here, I can see why you both want to prove your point, but leaving it now is best for everyone involved?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Get off the fence Liz.... those splinters will stick in yer bum

Whom ever is village I hope wins

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Get that, I actually don't think your wolfy but I think Des might be and he got an easy out IMO

What makes you think I'm a wolf out of curiousity, If you know wrestling I've already dropped massive hints at who my character is!

And easy out? I won a random question and granted two people calling each other out instead of leaving it random

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Desmond WW wrote: »
    What makes you think I'm a wolf out of curiousity, If you know wrestling I've already dropped massive hints at who my character is!

And easy out? I won a random question and granted two people calling each other out instead of leaving it random

I dont know it all that well tbh so I won't be able to read between the lines.

You had hours to decide and let 1/2 influence your decision entirely.

Hypothetical:
    If you are a wolf, and 2 villagers are putting themselves forward, the easy thing to do is pick them. If discussion happened a wolf buddy could end out in this battle hence why I don't love the quick selection

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

You however, called me out for calling out names. Then changed your stance.

No problem with you changing stance, just be adult enough to own it when you do.

do i think your a wolf? not yet. Its early. I cant yet.

Still trying to make out like I changed my stance when it's obvious I didn't?

We're at the stage where one of us is leaving the game tonight but you're still trying to push a false narrative about me, presumably in the hopes I'll be tainted if I do survive tonight's match. And why, if you're so insistent that my story isn't straight, do you not think I'm a wolf? You're going to great pains to make out like I'm being dishonest, but you also don't want to commit to hard accusing me.

But whatever. Like I said, we're settling this tonight and this argument is only going in circles anyways.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hypothetical:
    If you are a wolf, and 2 villagers are putting themselves forward, the easy thing to do is pick them. If discussion happened a wolf buddy could end out in this battle hence why I don't love the quick selection

The counter point though is going to be that Holly/Mitsu was gearing up to be the main point of contention today, and he's nipped it in the bud, really. Which should give us the chance to actually discuss other avenues of lynching too.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    The counter point though is going to be that Holly/Mitsu was gearing up to be the main point of contention today, and he's nipped it in the bud, really. Which should give us the chance to actually discuss other avenues of lynching too.

Except its not actually done that either, majority of discussion is still coming from those two who aren't going to feature in voting tonight

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Except its not actually done that either, majority of discussion is still coming from those two who aren't going to feature in voting tonight

100%.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

cee_jay wrote: »
    No offence meant to either Holly and mitsuko here, I can see why you both want to prove your point, but leaving it now is best for everyone involved?

Agreed, none taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I feel like both holly and mitsu are villagers from this exchange. At the time, I was happy to see holly up for it, but I wish they had been paired with gabriel.

Gabriel gets my opening vote.

I like the idea of exploring the kitten_k wolf angle too on the competition voting. 1 wolf could give us 3 wolves.

Also fancy Patrick's overreaction to the mr Kingsley push.

Gabby, kitten, patrick seems like a solid ffa to start for me

Gabriel's one post to enter the comp and then 3 gifs today isn't a good look either

Rikand wrote: »
    I feel like both holly and mitsu are villagers from this exchange. At the time, I was happy to see holly up for it, but I wish they had been paired with gabriel.

I like the idea of exploring the kitten_k wolf angle too on the competition voting. 1 wolf could give us 3 wolves.

Kitten K and Patrick both had single posts between Saturdays and Sundays comps, keeping an interest in the comps but not posting on thread. I'd be happy to lynch in either of those two. Patrick seems like a Patsy though with Kingsleys munch so I'd probably lean more towards Kitten

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Right, just to get things started, I'll throw out an FFA (although as usual for Day 1, there's no much to go on):

Patrick WW: Essentially for his interaction with MrK, asked him for some details earlier so will see how he responds
    Kitten_k: Based on the theory that the wolves may have tried to orchestrate a win in the second competition
    Conor WW: Has only 3 posts and his one vote which was for kitten_k in yesterday's comp, maybe not wolf but not contributing much either
    Whiplashy: Again, for his one vote in the competition yesterday and low posting

I don't like tying several players into the one conspiracy so I'm far from convinced about my theory for the competition but it's all I have for now. Without an auto-priest, I have no way on validating or invalidating the theory either :(

Kitten K and Patrick both had single posts between Saturdays and Sundays comps, keeping an interest in the comps but not posting on thread. I'd be happy to lynch in either of those two. Patrick seems like a Patsy though with Kingsleys munch so I'd probably lean more towards Kitten

:cool:

Trigger still on the lynch form, he actually dead or just having a break? :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Trigger still on the lynch form, he actually dead or just having a break? :D

That's my bad, amended now :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    Right, just to get things started, I'll throw out an FFA (although as usual for Day 1, there's no much to go on):

Patrick WW: Essentially for his interaction with MrK, asked him for some details earlier so will see how he responds
    Kitten_k: Based on the theory that the wolves may have tried to orchestrate a win in the second competition
    Conor WW: Has only 3 posts and his one vote which was for kitten_k in yesterday's comp, maybe not wolf but not contributing much either
    Whiplashy: Again, for his one vote in the competition yesterday and low posting

I don't like tying several players into the one conspiracy so I'm far from convinced about my theory for the competition but it's all I have for now. Without an auto-priest, I have no way on validating or invalidating the theory either :(

you-cant-loose-a-fight-if-you-sit-on-the-fence.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    Still trying to make out like I changed my stance when it's obvious I didn't?

We're at the stage where one of us is leaving the game tonight but you're still trying to push a false narrative about me, presumably in the hopes I'll be tainted if I do survive tonight's match. And why, if you're so insistent that my story isn't straight, do you not think I'm a wolf? You're going to great pains to make out like I'm being dishonest, but you also don't want to commit to hard accusing me.

But whatever. Like I said, we're settling this tonight and this argument is only going in circles anyways.

,My last post on this.

I think you are dishonest in the sense you are trying too hard to defend yourself. You changed yoru stance and wont admit it despite it being in print.

There is no false narrative... its factual. I presented as much but you chose to ignore it.

You were dead against me calling out people due to the time , then you changed it up to suit your argument. Its factual.

I dont know if your a wolf, so I can not commit to a hard accusation, not one day 1 with so little info. Yeah id vote for you based on your dishonest and narrative twists, but am I sure you are a wolf? No.

See you tonight kemosabe

beakerjoe wrote: »
    ,My last post on this.

I think you are dishonest in the sense you are trying too hard to defend yourself. You changed yoru stance and wont admit it despite it being in print.

There is no false narrative... its factual. I presented as much but you chose to ignore it.

You were dead against me calling out people due to the time , then you changed it up to suit your argument. Its factual.

I dont know if your a wolf, so I can not commit to a hard accusation, not one day 1 with so little info. Yeah id vote for you based on your dishonest and narrative twists, but am I sure you are a wolf? No.

See you tonight kemosabe

:eek::eek::eek::pac::pac::pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    ,My last post on this.

See you tonight kemosabe

thats me... in case you couldnt tell :pac:

My first ever clothing slip ever.

JP Liz V1 114
    ShaneU 63
    Holly WW 63
    Angus WW 52
    Lord TSC 45
    cee_jay 45
    mitsuko045 42
    Trigger 34
    Necro 34
    Also Starring LeVar Burton 33
    Stu Redman 30
    Jake WW 27
    Katie WW 27
    Vernon WW 24
    Patrick WW 23
    Oisin WW 21
    kitten_k 20
    Emily WW 20
    khalessi 17
    y0ssar1an22 14
    Senan WW 13
    LadySkunk 11
    Desmond WW 11
    Gabriel WW 11
    Whiplashy 7
    Rikand 7
    MrKingsley 7
    Nigel WW 6
    Bounty Hunter 5
    Conor WW 3
    Eva WW 2
    beakerjoe 1
    KathleenGrant 1
    Show Thread & Close Window

Some chronic low posting happening here folks

Also bad that Liz is top poster and I have no read whatsoever on her

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Rikand wrote: »

I am a wolf because I won a competition? That not really fair is it? Would the wolves really be that obvious in their thanking?

kitten_k wrote: »
    I am a wolf because I won a competition? That not really fair is it? Would the wolves really be that obvious in their thanking?

They could be. Although it's not because you won but because of the logistics of how the voting went down

JP Liz V1 114
    ShaneU 63
    Holly WW 63
    Angus WW 52
    Lord TSC 45
    cee_jay 45
    mitsuko045 42
    Trigger 34
    Necro 34
    Stu Redman 30
    Jake WW 27
    Katie WW 27
    Vernon WW 24
    Patrick WW 23
    Oisin WW 21
    kitten_k 20
    Emily WW 20
    khalessi 17
    y0ssar1an22 14
    Senan WW 13
    LadySkunk 11
    Desmond WW 11
    Gabriel WW 11
    Whiplashy 7
    Rikand 7
    MrKingsley 7
    Nigel WW 6
    Bounty Hunter 5
    Conor WW 3
    Eva WW 2
    beakerjoe 1
    KathleenGrant 1

It's only day1 today. I dont be active at the weekends. Weekends are family time

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Hypothetical:

Just on this I didn't have hours. I actually didn't think I'd get near a phone or computer till after 8 tonight so my options were to take the volunteers, blindly pick two or let mods rng it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

JP Liz V1 114
    ShaneU 63
    Holly WW 63
    Angus WW 52
    Lord TSC 45
    cee_jay 45
    mitsuko045 42
    Trigger 34
    Necro 34
    Stu Redman 30
    Jake WW 27
    Katie WW 27
    Vernon WW 24
    Patrick WW 23
    Oisin WW 21
    kitten_k 20
    Emily WW 20
    khalessi 17
    y0ssar1an22 14
    Senan WW 13
    LadySkunk 11
    Desmond WW 11
    Gabriel WW 11
    Whiplashy 7
    Rikand 7
    MrKingsley 7
    Nigel WW 6
    Bounty Hunter 5
    Conor WW 3
    Eva WW 2
    beakerjoe 1
    KathleenGrant 1

Liz is village. She told us loads of times.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

JP Liz V1 114
    ShaneU 63
    Holly WW 63
    Angus WW 52
    Lord TSC 45
    cee_jay 45
    mitsuko045 42
    Trigger 34
    Necro 34
    Stu Redman 30
    Jake WW 27
    Katie WW 27
    Vernon WW 24
    Patrick WW 23
    Oisin WW 21
    kitten_k 20
    Emily WW 20
    khalessi 17
    y0ssar1an22 14
    Senan WW 13
    LadySkunk 11
    Desmond WW 11
    Gabriel WW 11
    Whiplashy 7
    Rikand 7
    MrKingsley 7
    Nigel WW 6
    Bounty Hunter 5
    Conor WW 3
    Eva WW 2
    beakerjoe 1
    KathleenGrant 1

Nobody ever has a read on Liz :P

I know its probably not the best tactic, but Whiplashy for me is my #1 on the FFA - the posts here have been very friendly but hasn't really done much to say village. Very fluffy.
    Conor might be next, purely for the low posting.

I'm wary to say kitten - just because in past games, as soon as someone won a prize, it was like a poison chalice. It has set us wrong in the past, I need to have a read back on her posts.

Apart from that, Gabriel earlier was all fluff with the gifs, he did proper posts then, but they were just really asking questions.

So my FFA:
    Whiplashy
    Conor
    Gabriel

Going to go cook dinner and think about it more.

Advertisement