Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Nobody else made that interpretation.

Others were curious why I was going to use my finisher on Trigger, which is a fair question.

Me wanting to use my finisher on someone does not equal me being happy that the person is gone. How could I possibly be happy when I have no idea if Trigger is village or a wolf?

Me using my finisher on Trigger would not have killed him unless it was either;

A) Exceptionally bad luck that the first few finishers were all on him

or

B) Organised in a backroom to target him

Then why Target Trigger with your finisher?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

ShaneU wrote: »
    FFA #1

1. Angus WW. see my previous post on them accusing people of being wolves for no reason at all. Likely to take attention away from themselves
    2. Patrick WW. Obviously could be a swerve by the wolves as he was the last to talk to MrKingsley. Also had a post mentioning Wolves possibly having on thread tasks which I found curious
    3. Vernon WW. Done nothing but ask questions about the OP and wrestling
    4. Gabriel WW. One post to enter a competition followed by a bunch of gifs today.

And what precisely have you done?

Interesting FFA though. The only one I'd be close to agreeing with you on is Patrick. I can easily see that as being a double bluff by wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Conor a low poster who has mostly just played and voted in the Entrance Music game, and a handful of posts in the past hour that don't address any of the concerns people had that prior to that his posts had only been in regards to the Entrance Music game.

On this ASLB what am I suppose to address? By all means suspect me for not having many posts but I don't get the second part of it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    BJ streaked, now I'm conflicted as I think as a knowledgeable wrestling fan and PW contributor, I think Necro and BH would give both you and LordieTSC big game roles just not sure on the face or heel side but I'm also on the PW forum not as knowledgeable though :P these mumbling thoughts could mean fcek all

Do you suspect that necro and bounty hunter done a draft and hand picked roles for people instead of letting the rand happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

LeVar I'm sure others posted similar today to my posts

I'm damned if I post low and damned if I post high, if I go tonight lynched look at my voters

I know wrestling and hoped some of my posts helped some who didn't as for this game, just trust no one

You've never posted low, the problem isn't the high posting, it's the lack of any substance or thoughts on the players in the game.

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    On this ASLB what am I suppose to address? By all means suspect me for not having many posts but I don't get the second part of it.

You never said anything about it at all, and a couple of people had highlighted it this morning - not even a "was super busy, just happened to be around at the time of the comp yesterday", which might suggest you hadn't read the thread.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Then why Target Trigger with your finisher?

Moderators, can ye confirm that all my posts are visible to Holly?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

We really need to concentrate - 90mins left

I can get through all the arguing and quoting to make a decision!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

You never said anything about it at all, and a couple of people had highlighted it this morning - not even a "was super busy, just happened to be around at the time of the comp yesterday", which might suggest you hadn't read the thread.

I'm not going to bring outside stuff into the game so whether or not I was busy isn't very relevant. Also, me saying I was busy doesn't make it so, much like me not saying it doesn't mean I wasn't busy. I entered the competition because I wanted to win it and there was a decent window of time to enter, I voted only for Kitten because that song is an absolute banger.

I have a vote in on Angus.

• Advertisement

Emily WW wrote: »
    We really need to concentrate - 90mins left

I can get through all the arguing and quoting to make a decision!

90 minutes left until what?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Great, why? I can't see reasoning but you may have laid it out already.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

You've never posted low, the problem isn't the high posting, it's the lack of any substance or thoughts on the players in the game.

Today is technically day 1, weekend was for fluff opening posts, what would you like an essay on each player from me today

Why are you voting me?

Angus WW wrote: »
    Why are you voting me?

No beef, just business.

Do you suspect that necro and bounty hunter done a draft and hand picked roles for people instead of letting the rand happen?

These are my mumblings they could mean fcek all, I play weirdly

Today is technically day 1, weekend was for fluff opening posts, what would you like an essay on each player from me today

Chance would be a fine thing... :rolleyes:

No beef, just business.
    I get a wolfy vibe off JP :P

what happened to the wolfie vibe you got off JP?

How is voting for me business?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Why are you voting me?

I'm considering voting you too. Care to explain why you accused LadySkunk (now Senan) on being a wolf based on their first post with no evidence at all?

You also called Trigger a wolf which no-one knows about.

Seems to be like you're trying to draw attention away from yourself

what happened to the wolfie vibe you got off JP?

How is voting for me business?

I'm not voting for you, I just wanted to use that line.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I'm not voting for you, I just wanted to use that line.

You only seem to have mentioned a bit of suss on Liz, no others thoughts Oisin?

So anyway, which of ye scoundrels are wolves?!

Not gonna name the player because it will seem like I'm throwing cheap shade, but just be aware that we are playing this game with arguably Boards' G.O.A.T. wolf.

That person could be an NRV in this particular game, but if they are a wolf, we have a tough road ahead and likely won't cop it until it's too/very late. They are ultra-villagery.

TLDR - Beware of Goatwolf.

t4TPZMe.png
    Yep...knew I was going to get that in making such a post, but sure we have to start the game somewhere. Thread going 24+ hours now.
    Nope, not me, I wouldn't even be in the Top 5 or 10.

Noted that you, Emily and Liz have used it for cheap shade though, while Levar and Lordy took it for the bit of craic it was.

The game is afoot.
    Oops, sorry Liz. It was Jake who did the noting, you just posted around the same time and my memory played tricks.

I need to up my noting game here, maybe do a training montage or something.

Lordie explain what I did with Stu as even Stu acknowledged it wasn't me

ShaneU wrote: »
    I'm considering voting you too. Care to explain why you accused LadySkunk (now Senan) on being a wolf based on their first post with no evidence at all?

You also called Trigger a wolf which no-one knows about.

Seems to be like you're trying to draw attention away from yourself

Don't know if or why you are deliberately lying here?

Maybe you can explain who is included in the 'no-one' you mention.

Moderators, can ye confirm that all my posts are visible to Holly?

Stop being condescending, just answer it without being vague.

If Ive missed it, please point it out to me.

Trigger is no fool and is well able to play the game.

Whatever about people not understanding aspects of actual wrestling, I think Trigger was arsing around pretending not to understand basic aspects of Werewolf.

If this is the reason Oisin, then its heavily implied that you were happy to use your finisher on Trigger and by proxy be happy Trigger was gone.

If not please explain why you would

Like it appears you are happy to use your finisher on him and its reasonable to believe youd be happy to see him gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Don't know if or why you are deliberately lying here?

Maybe you can explain who is included in the 'no-one' you mention.

How am I lying, look at the post below.
    keep up.

I said skunky and triggger were wolves and was going to use dice to vote on one of them.
    Trigger is now a dead wolf, so now i don't need dice anymore.

In this post you said Trigger is a dead wolf. No-one knows if he was village or wolf as there is no auto-priest. But a fellow wolf would know he is a wolf....

You also accused LadySkunk (now Senan) with zero evidence based on their first post?? Bizarre. You've clearly got a role to play.

I wasn't prepared for such a complex game...
    Not knowing how many wolves there are and no autopriest (a term I learned this morning), combined with my limited wrestling knowledge, this game may as well be in Korean tbh.
    I've no problem with them at all, that all seems very straightforward from the OP.
    I'm not overly concerned about not knowing the number of wolves either, it'd be fair to assume that there's a minimum of at least 4 anyway.
    The main thing that I need to wrap my head around a bit is not knowing the roles when someone has been killed or whether they even flip good or bad. It's an entirely new level to game to get used to, as it leaves us with very little data points to work from.
    Kingsley was munched, so was likely good (unless there are other evils working against each other within the game) whether he was NRV or Roled remains to be seen.
    When someone dies like Trigger did though or via a lynch, we won't know whether they were good or bad, so that's an aspect completely new to me.

Not concerned about the number of wolves after being concerned is suss to me, why change, as a wolf you know who and how many, I agree this game is complex, never heard of Auto Priest either but did of Damien Priest :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Holly WW wrote: »
    If this is the reason Oisin, then its heavily implied that you were happy to use your finisher on Trigger and by proxy be happy Trigger was gone.

If not please explain why you would

Like it appears you are happy to use your finisher on him and its reasonable to believe youd be happy to see him gone.

"I'm reading what I want to read rather than what has actually been written."

• Advertisement

Katie WW wrote: »
    You only seem to have mentioned a bit of suss on Liz, no others thoughts Oisin?

No.

Advertisement