Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

ShaneU wrote: »
    How am I lying, look at the post below.

In this post you said Trigger is a dead wolf. No-one knows if he was village or wolf as there is no auto-priest.

You also accused LadySkunk (now Senan) with zero evidence based on their first post?? Bizarre. You've clearly got a role to play.

Okay.

So we are playing werewolf here.
    In this post you said Trigger is a dead wolf. No-one knows if he was village or wolf as there is no auto-priest.

That is incorrect, remember, we are playing werewolf.
    The wolves know things that others don't. They will inherently know if trigger was one of them or not.
    Now that i have explained how the statement is incorrect, why would you make an incorrect statement. is it A, you are hiding that you are a wolf, and in doing so left the wolves out of your thinking? or B is it just a stupid mistake?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    90 minutes left until what?

Sorry thought lynch was at 8!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,101 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lord TSC wrote: »
    200.gif

Grouping these together for my own notes, long term. Not necessarily one for Day -1 reads, but there's an air of something off the and the general behaviour of being ultra eager....

I'm a wolf so Lordie as I'm eager, how am I eager

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Not concerned about the number of wolves after being concerned is suss to me, why change, as a wolf you know who and how many, I agree this game is complex, never heard of Auto Priest either but did of Damien Priest :P

"Not overly concerned" does not equal "not concerned" though, so you've misunderstood what you're quoting. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Okay.

So we are playing werewolf here.

That is incorrect, remember, we are playing werewolf.
    The wolves know things that others don't. They will inherently know if trigger was one of them or not.
    Now that i have explained how the statement is incorrect, why would you make an incorrect statement. is it A, you are hiding that you are a wolf, and in doing so left the wolves out of your thinking? or B is it just a stupid mistake?

No mistakes here. You're correct, wolves would know he is a wolf. And you're the only person to call him a wolf.

Still no explanation for accusing LadySkunk for no reason I see.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

How do you see the post counts on the thread? Is anyone so low as to be mod killed or replaced? I know its monday but....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    "I'm reading what I want to read rather than what has actually been written."

No, what you write implys things.

If I give a bullet to you, Im by proxy happy to for you to shoot someone

If you are happy to use a finisher, but proxy you are happy to see him leave the game.

Anyway, its its pointless arguing about it.

This is easily the most self aware (and wolfiest) thing Liz has ever said inside or outside of this game...

Liz is a Wolf! Liz is a Wolf!
    Chance would be a fine thing... :rolleyes:

LeVar LeVar you call me wolf
    Always the same
    Expects an essay on players
    Even in a complex game

What's wrong with going off a gut feeling?

No mistakes here. You're correct, wolves would know he is a wolf. And you're the only person to call him a wolf.

Still no explanation for accusing LadySkunk for no reason I see.

but.... Why did you say no-one know here.
    You also called Trigger a wolf which no-one knows about.

seems you realized your slip here..
    In this post you said Trigger is a dead wolf. No-one knows if he was village or wolf as there is no auto-priest. But a fellow wolf would know he is a wolf....

but instead of acknowledging it you now start saying i'm wolf?

LeVar LeVar you call me wolf
    Always the same
    Expects an essay on players
    Even in a complex game

What's wrong with going off a gut feeling?

Not expecting an essay at all. An FFA or even just who you're voting for and why would be huge as usually you give absolutely nothing.

• Advertisement

"Not overly concerned" does not equal "not concerned" though, so you've misunderstood what you're quoting. ;)

Korean a language I assume you don't know to not overly concerned, should not all villagers be concerned about wolves and their numbers

Korean a language I assume you don't know to not overly concerned, should not all villagers be concerned about wolves and their numbers

naneun hangug-eoleul hal jul al-a

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Are we all certain that Trigger is dead and gone for good? It's just the wording, it said something like "he has finished with the WWE".

Without autopriest, the game is tougher. Our chances of winning "drastic" go down.

I like the work from Senan and Katie with the thanks counting and competition analysis.

I missed the cutoff for today's competition, I thought it would last a lot longer.

I was reading back. I have a few suspicions but it's early doors and nothing concrete.

Ok was looking back on posters and a few people have mentioned Gabriel and him just posting gifs. I think that is suspicious but also him posting that he likes the work by Katie and Senan but no comment otherwise and his "few suspicions nothing concrete" but no hint as to who has him marked for me.

Not expecting an essay at all. An FFA or even just who you're voting for and why would be huge as usually you give absolutely nothing.

I'll get a FFA up for you LeVar soon

but.... Why did you say no-one know here.

seems you realized your slip here..

but instead of acknowledging it you now start saying i'm wolf?

You can pick apart my grammar all you like. I have nothing to slip. You must be a wolf, that or you're just randomly accusing people for the laugh. Still no explanation for accusing LadySkunk based on her first post after three replies to me leads me to believe you are a wolf.

I'll get a FFA up for you LeVar soon

Make sure you confer with your fellow wolves in the backroom... ;)

Rikand wrote: »
    Vince is always in control. Especially when he isn't

Interesting comment from Rikand who also mentioned family in another post, McMahon family perhaps, just more rambling thoughts from me

Gabriel has the air of someone who isn't as available to play as they hoped they would be, but still wants to do all they can to help their wolf team out...

1) Enter the first competition and at least try to win a prize.
    2) Make the minimum post count and at least try to stay alive.

I haven't voted yet, but am finding it hard to look past Gabriel.

The only thing at me is that if he is a wolf finding it hard to get the time to play...there are clearly subs available step in, wouldn't Gabe just drop out?

Wolf or disinterested NRV, I can't be sure.

Make sure you confer with your fellow wolves in the backroom... ;)

You keep mentioning wolf backroom

You keep mentioning wolf backroom

Do I though?

• Advertisement

You can pick apart my grammar all you like. I have nothing to slip. You must be a wolf, that or you're just randomly accusing people for the laugh. Still no explanation for accusing LadySkunk based on her first post after three replies to me leads me to believe you are a wolf.

You are the wolf who has slipped. It is not about grammer at all, its a perspective slip.

You said that no-one knows that trigger is a wolf.

I instinctive know that that is not true, as all the wolves know triggers alignment. I will look out for slips from them.

The explanation about skunk is not where i am focused and you can keep bring it up, it won't remove my focus from your perspective slip.

I think your lack of acknowledgement and wanting to move on is damning.

Catch a wolf, lynch a wolf. and you sir, are a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

I see I was called put a few time, been away all afternoon so just had a quick scan.

I was defending myself as Mr K called my post hairy.

Have I missed anything major on tread today? I noticed the RR and WM main event thing.

Patrick WW wrote: »
    So my take on the OP, there are roles not yet activated (maybe the players know or dont know themselves yet) and there will be hell turns (face turns wouldnt really work I dont think)
    There is mention of gimmicks in the OP, maybe some players can be repackaged, ie. have multiple lives.

These posts read as heelish wolfy to me

You are the wolf who has slipped. It is not about grammer at all, its a perspective slip.

You said that no-one knows that trigger is a wolf.

I instinctive know that that is not true, as all the wolves know triggers alignment. I will look out for slips from them.

The explanation about skunk is not where i am focused and you can keep bring it up, it won't remove my focus from your perspective slip.

I think your lack of acknowledgement and wanting to move on is damning.

Catch a wolf, lynch a wolf. and you sir, are a wolf.
    Complete rubbish. trying to divert attention away from yourself without explaining your actions as you have all game. No one is falling for it. You just said all the Wolves know Triggers alignment and you are the ONLY person to call him a wolf. You're the wolf who slipped.

@Oisin...

I'm just finished a catch-up and with that controversial post of yours, I did honestly think that you were happy to see Trig gone. It saved you from using your finisher, so I thought you must had gotten info on Trig being a wolf. I'm a bit lost as to why you wanted to use your finisher on him if that wasn't the case. That doesn't make you wolf of course, but have you said why you wanted to use your finisher on him? I may have missed it in my quick catch-up.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Why.... be specific... what makes them wolfy

Morning all.

Not too much to catch up on. Munch this morning at 10, subject to change.

What we have all made out from the OP.

McMahons are the wolf team, probably at least 6 given the number of players
    Likely heel turns in the game and inactive wolves
    BG, seer, and Vig in play for the village

Jake has won a reverse, so 4 players would need to team up to take him out if needed.
    KK has won an extra vote, lynch vote I assume, not of great use this early in the game.

Some has deleted a post? unlikely a wolf hiding and more likely a new player who doesn't know the rules (of course that doesn't mean they are not a wolf, but I don't think that is why they deleted the post)

Have I missed anything?

You sound like a knowledgeable wolf Pat

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

For trying to explain my take on the game OP, we may a well say nothing at all in this game!

Complete rubbish. trying to divert attention away from yourself without explaining your actions as you have all game. No one is falling for it. You just said all the Wolves know Triggers alignment and you are the ONLY person to call him a wolf. You're the wolf who slipped.
    I'm considering voting you too. Care to explain why you accused LadySkunk (now Senan) on being a wolf based on their first post with no evidence at all?

You also called Trigger a wolf which no-one knows about.

Seems to be like you're trying to draw attention away from yourself

I didn't post this bolded slip.

I can speculate all I like in this game, i don't have to prove my speculations.

Please point to my supposed slip.

• Advertisement

Is that what they told you to say in the backroom?

:rolleyes:

Advertisement