Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Has anyone got a quick player list to hand?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Also mods the lynch form is still closed :/

Not voting yet but was gonna use that as my source

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Bounty Hunter
    Ecto
    Lord
    Tusk
    Necro
    SKeith
    Riona
    Guffy
    H2D

Think that is it

Ok so I need to break this into parts as there are 161 posts here, not all are really relevant but it's the largest ISO I've ever attempted. I think there's a lot of stuff that can point one way or the other here though as I keep saying someone needs to sanity check my work.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Why question Mick and not others? Specifically me? Sad face

One of beaker's first posts, in the hard light of day we can see in a jokey way him trying to draw attention away from Mickaroonie
    What has you uncinvinced about just 1 baddie?

Trying to put thoughts into Ecto's head about there being only 1 starting baddie.
    I dont mind the ISO day one stuff, nothing wrong with someone looking for clues.

That said I wouldnt be lynching someone for pure fluff on day zero.

Responding directly to Mick here, attempted pocket of sKeith? I think they were sizing him up as a 'good cop, bad cop' attempt from early on.
    No clear lynch candidate for me. My FFA will be based on whom would be the best convert choice.

Ok so here we go, beaker wants to focus on the convert. Now we know why that is :)
    Skeith and Andy would be my choice but maybe too obvious.

BH always manages to get to end game so hed be my choice. Has a knack of flying under the radar.

Necro too, mainly cause he tends to not change his style and spam his way into peoples good lists.

This is all glorious, glorious WIFOM here. Do we think beaker actually names who they converted on thread? I'm not sure. I lean no, but he has balls of steel so he could be pointing to either sKeith or BH (I know I'm good and Eva/Dandy is flipped green). Thoughts?
    So ...... whos bang in the middle, who would you pick if its you?

He then badgers Lord about his picks for converts, putting him under a little bit of pressure. It's not really revisited though even though Lord does respond
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    Me, personally?

Going off Keith's post count and percentages, I'd have probably gone with some people either side of me. Two either side if Guffy, Drump, Ecto and GnR. Cut Drump cause then I'd have to have changed stances on my susipcions of him from yesterday, but I had zero interaction with any of those other three.

But that's me, personally. A higher poster like Necro would probably choose a lower poster like Stu, Mick or 2D to balance himself out. Vice versa too, a lower poster would probably look for a high poster.

My main worry right now though is as a village, I'd be kind of worried we're dangerously close to lynching a high posting experienced player on the back of a fear its who "we" (as in, each individual poster's thoughts gathered into a collective obvious decision) would convert. Which will possibly lead to a really efficient villager getting lynched tonight.

Beaker never retorts to this that I can see. But there's an interaction at least.
    I never thought of that possibility.

Player wins a prize, is turned and uses prize to kill a villager.

Responds to me about prize theory. I'm of the belief now that they avoided the day 1 prize winners because it was too obvious of a place to look.
    To find Flanders I have to think like Flanders.

Seriously though, with 2 people on the NK team before convert, id wager one at least is experienced enough to chose a calculated convert.

More WIFOM. I wonder is this a barefaced lie and they decided to go for a complete rookie as a curveball. More on that later.
    It may lead us to why she was offed and maybe by whom.

I find it odd that you of all people dont wish to do that.

Did you kill Clarabel i wonder

Light shade of me, beaker here wanted to use me to link the kill back to Ecto I think. I'm not sure what finding the prize winner through Clara's posts would have resolved, but it's another clear indication they haven't a clue who killed her. IMO.
    Most folks get FFAd for stupid reasons on day one, youre post a lot style means you say more than others so usually get FFAd as a result.

Clear pocket attempt on me, I would say that though.
    Nice to see my name on FFAs for no reason. Never change you guys. It is day one, i wont hold it against yas.

#FFA1

1. BH. My pick for the convert. For those wondering I think uts easier to find a convert than the NK. If anyone has a special way to find a NK im all ears. Its easier to speculate as to who and why someone might pick a convert. BH is the best option. A good pick but not as obvious as SK or Andy in my eyes.
    I
    2. And 3.

Ive no other suspects. I feel many are leaning good and the rest havent done anything sus.

I feel andy is strange but strange is village IMO. Guffy and Mick seem off but not ready to tar them with a shade brush. Im always concerned that skeith is so good at this game that hes bad always, but thats unfair to him if hed actually good.

More WIFOM at the bottom. I'm gonna say Bounty is definitely not the day 1 convert based on this. I don't think beaker busses Bounty this hard on day 1... though he has form *Shrugs*

More mentions of Mick his buddy and Guffy in the same sentence. Again would he blast both his partners in the same sentence. That's more likely than BH being the day 1 convert, imo. But unlikely.

And finally a mention of sKeith again. The two OGs are running a constant thing against sKeith, I don't think he's converted at this point in time in the thread at least anyways.

Now the next post I'm interested in... it's not beaker's but it's Micks FFA...
    FFA 1

Skeith: (NK) I think his day 0 iso where a data gathering experiment to see which iso would be likely to gain heat and he would convert the safer ones.

His isos where on LadyS, Trit, Tusk, Stu, H2pb, so I feel one of these could be the convert, Tusk is standing out as playing different to yesterday of these but he did say it was his birthday.

So based on this tusk is NOT the day 1 convert. It's a really icky shading of a fellow low poster. Ditto sKeith. I wonder though would he run through a player vomit and mention his convert - ie Skunk/Riona or 2D. It's in reference to sKeith's ISOs but... with Mick playing fairly low key I do wonder if they'd convert a fellow low poster night 0. Hard to know. Doubtful.
    Tusk didnt really play yesterday to be fair, just playing today.

And the reason I quoted Mick's FFA as it's a direct interaction (there's fcuk all of them). Soft defence of tusk - I see it more though as a pocket attempt tbh. Again he's done this before with sKeith, the good cop to Mick's bad one. There's huge similarities here.
    How would a bandwagon form on Necro?

And if so why stop it.... why defend him? He could be evil

Challenging Dandy on defending me. Either alignment I sort of agree with his thoughts here. But it's light shade any way you shake it.
    No, point me to why you get that vibe?

This is responding to fixxxer who was on about the possibility of tusk and BH having a backroom. I think he's trying to latch on here to get a BH wagon rolling.
    But i theory he could be an OG bad guy no? Just cause hes not converted doenst mean hes good.

Fair enough. Trust yer gut n all that

The next two posts are again responding to Dandy about me. Again some more shade but backs off as Dandy is steadfast.
    Thats if the meltdown was real..... weve all seen faux meltdowns on here. Goes without saying not to believe everything

This is about tusk again. And this time it's some minor shade. It's a clever post.
    To be fair, just because you revealed a prize win doenst mean you've to be trusted.

However, I'm believing Andy more and more and by proxy you.

Still both could be evil. Im awful at reading on day 1

More interaction with me, pocketing the hell out of Dandy (and by proxy me :P )
    I need to be sold on Ted more to vote for him. Little cuddly fella

Looking for a reason to plonk his vote on Ted. He knows Ted is village here remember.
    I think its too early to tell whos bad yet. Ive several good reads, such as Andy.

Right now my vote is in BH , but thats based on what would be my choice of a convert, which isnt really fair on BH and helps the village zero if hes not to be lynched.

So Im open to my vote for someone else.

Im neutral on tusk, ted and guffy, some if the names on the ffas thus far.

If there was no convert, id be stuck to vote anyone over the next.

Back to BH. Yeah I'm pretty damn confident BH isn't converted night 0 anyways. The WIFOM below it is exactly that, hard to speculate but Rule of 3 and all..

That said, Mick could be a choice. I feel hes usually more active but hed claiming sick and im taking him at face value.

But he could be a lying low wolf too who is ....well lying about his illness.

Sway me on Ted guys

Mentions Mick. Briefly. Back to talking about Ted and a light attempt to divert anyone considering Mick
    And the United match is on now, so i will stick with my own FFA i thinks

Doubles down on BH, even though he's voted him really early. BH is clean as a whistle for day 1 guys. I'd bet my house on it - if I had a house.
    This post at 9 just after lynch bothers me. So soon after lynch yet no clue Ted was good or bad yet.

Am I too paranoid?

Post lynch and the fixxxer shade begins. Remember they attempted to convert him night 2 (which will come later, this is a massive ISO)
    Is communicating with a dead absent player allowed.

Ok so I dunno if I should bring this up but it's on the game thread so I'm going to.

I don't think a wolf handles a partner like this. I'd be almost willing to clear Skunk based off this post.
    You said a lot of strange things but thats very senisble.

To answer Necros question for him, selfishness. The answer is selfishness

A man after my own heart is Necro.

We havent bickered yet, feels weird

Responding to Guffy here. And more pocketing of me.
    Whos your fav to be the nightking?

Right now Im leaning on Fixxxer based on his 902pm post. It seemed Disenguinous to me, esp now that his vote was placed at 835pm. Cant shake it that hes bad since then

Responds here to GnR and more pushing of fixxxer.
    Necro and skeith with very late votes on Ted there.

Worth noting. The latest of any votes there.

If they did lump on Ted as wolves, who was it to save.... 2D was the other lad close to the chop. Others had 2 votes but didnt seem to be close to being lynched

And switches to shading me and sKeith. Remember only a max of one player if any of the two of us are converts at this stage.

His first real mention of 2D though.
    What specificly made you feel them?

Hmmmm. he's responding to GnR here about ISOing Lord and BH. I'm wondering is he trying to eek out something about Lord. I don't think GnR even responds. So :confused:
    I vote BH as I felt he was best choice for convert. Did I feel like changing, yes. Did I feel strongly enough to change nope

I always vote early to make sure i never miss a vote.

And finally, again pushing BH as a convert. SO......

Based completely off his own posts and also a few bits and bobs from Mick I'd rule out

BH
    sKeith
    tusk
    Skunk
    Guffy

as day 1 converts.

Which leaves us with
    Lord (minor interactions about convert choices, nothing else before or after)
    2D (literally one single mention of them at the end)
    Ecto (no interactions, but Ecto did vote him, least likely for day 1 anyways)

Gotta be honest, I'm pretty darn confident that the convert is one of Lord or 2D for day 1, ngl.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Bounty Hunter
    Ecto
    Lord
    Tusk
    Necro
    SKeith
    Riona
    Guffy
    H2D

Think that is it

Thanks, now read my day 0/day 1 ISO of beaker and tell me what you think :)

• Advertisement

I'm taking a break for an hour. This is tough work. When I come back I'll do day 2

• Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ecto can i ask when you put in your kill order on Ckara? Was it kill instantaneous or meant to be at least?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Guffy wrote: »
    Ecto can i ask when you put in your kill order on Ckara? Was it kill instantaneous or meant to be at least?

I submitted it around 9am on Monday. It was never made clear when it would be acted on but I did guess from the deadline that I was given (9.30am) that it would happen around the munch. I think the reason this was different from the others is that there was no lynch on Day 0.

When I got the prize on Day 2 the deadline was 9pm.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Necro wrote: »
    Thanks, now read my day 0/day 1 ISO of beaker and tell me what you think :)

A few thoughts on your iso- you’ve ruled out

BH
    sKeith
    tusk
    Skunk
    Guffy

As first converts.
    If guffy wasn’t converted first up then we know they weren’t converted since Jamie’s prize would seem to prevent that from a then on

Tusk has been posting in a style that feels wolfy to me as of yesterday. May not have been first convert but I think a few posters picked him up on this yesterday. I’ll need to iso him and see how it looks

Skunk is now me so I can tell you I’m not a convert (obviously cant prove it)

Riona WW wrote: »
    A few thoughts on your iso- you’ve ruled out

BH
    sKeith
    tusk
    Skunk
    Guffy

As first converts.
    If guffy wasn’t converted first up then we know they weren’t converted since Jamie’s prize would seem to prevent that from a then on

Tusk has been posting in a style that feels wolfy to me as of yesterday. May not have been first convert but I think a few posters picked him up on this yesterday. I’ll need to iso him and see how it looks

Skunk is now me so I can tell you I’m not a convert (obviously cant prove it)

Haven't done day 2 yet so that's the first convert only.

Correct on the whole Jaime thing though that's a point I didn't consider.

• Advertisement

Look I'm obviously still here because I'm either bang on in my judgement or very wrong. I severely doubt they think I'm a mislynch opportunity.

I need to figure out which that is right now :/

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Look I'm obviously still here because I'm either bang on in my judgement or very wrong. I severely doubt they think I'm a mislynch opportunity.

I need to figure out which that is right now :/

tumblr_lqz4ct2xJM1qegzzno1_500.gif

I'm just going to ask you a question, on the chance you're a villager.

What's your take on Beaker's game play style? Indulge my meta for a second, but what type of player do you take Beaker as?

I'm just going to ask you a question, on the chance you're a villager.

What's your take on Beaker's game play style? Indulge my meta for a second, but what type of player do you take Beaker as?

Interesting wording there Lord, it appears you're casting judgement on me already.

Anyways to answer your question Beaker is quite calculating in his approach. He's very careful how he words things, but there are a couple of things that kind of bleed through in what he doesn't say.

He's a very good player, of that there's no doubt.

It's the same for every wolf though, none are remotely different it's incredibly hard to fake villageriness.

Interesting wording there Lord, it appears you're casting judgement on me already.

Anyways to answer your question Beaker is quite calculating in his approach. He's very careful how he words things, but there are a couple of things that kind of bleed through in what he doesn't say.

He's a very good player, of that there's no doubt.

It's the same for every wolf though, none are remotely different it's incredibly hard to fake villageriness.

(Sorry, have I been subtle in my fears you were prime conversion material for night two? :pac: )

Ok.

So, we know Mick and Beaker were working together.

I'd agree with your assessment of Beaker.

That's my issue. "calculating". "careful".

So I'll go back to something I asked yesterday, now with the benefit of knowing Beaker was involved.

What was Mick's play? Claiming an innate power when no one else has one? Barely kicking up a fuss all day yesterday, and letting the village have such a quiet and easy lynch? Did Mick and Beaker write the Bran claim together? To what end?

If Beaker helps Mick with that ploy, how does the glaring weakness (that Mick is claiming to be special among everyone else) make it through? My memory is you caught it IMMEDIATELY. Does that strike you as a mistake someone as calculating as Beaker would make?

Wolves knew they were losing Mick, and looked to have two kills as well, but there was near radio silence all day. Did it strike you that the wolves seemed at all panicked last night?

(Sorry, have I been subtle in my fears you were prime conversion material for night two? :pac: )

Ok.

So, we know Mick and Beaker were working together.

I'd agree with your assessment of Beaker.

That's my issue. "calculating". "careful".

So I'll go back to something I asked yesterday, now with the benefit of knowing Beaker was involved.

What was Mick's play? Claiming an innate power when no one else has one? Barely kicking up a fuss all day yesterday, and letting the village have such a quiet and easy lynch? Did Mick and Beaker write the Bran claim together? To what end?

If Beaker helps Mick with that ploy, how does the glaring weakness (that Mick is claiming to be special among everyone else) make it through? My memory is you caught it IMMEDIATELY. Does that strike you as a mistake someone as calculating as Beaker would make?

Wolves knew they were losing Mick, and looked to have two kills as well, but there was near radio silence all day. Did it strike you that the wolves seemed at all panicked last night?

Where had Mick left to claim though, Jaime and Jon Snow were the only OP characters that were not outed at this point.

Who knows what the wolves were thinking, I certainly don't. I don't really like speculating there, cos at the end of the day, I'm not a wolf

I had that prize since day 1 and they didn't convert me - that is also bizarre behaviour to me tbh.

So yes, he's calculating, but he is not infallible - no one is. They had a chance for one of them to have a second life and they passed that up, that's also a mistake if we're talking in those terms.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Riona WW wrote: »

I'd like to see this iso and see where you think i'm wolfy, because you're damn wrong!

Where had Mick left to claim though, Jaime and Jon Snow were the only OP characters that were not outed at this point.

Who knows what the wolves were thinking, I certainly don't. I don't really like speculating there, cos at the end of the day, I'm not a wolf

I had that prize since day 1 and they didn't convert me - that is also bizarre behaviour to me tbh.

So yes, he's calculating, but he is not infallible - no one is. They had a chance for one of them to have a second life and they passed that up, that's also a mistake if we're talking in those terms.

200.gif

You're side stepping the question there, Necro ;)

I'm not asking about the character. I'm wondering bout the power claim. I didn't reference "Bran" once.

200.gif

You're side stepping the question there, Necro ;)

I'm not asking about the character. I'm wondering bout the power claim. I didn't reference "Bran" once.

I don't know the answer, I'm not a wolf.

It's not a pivot, it's not anything.

I simply don't know why.

I can speculate - maybe Mick panicked and revealed at a time beaker wasn't there to check his work.

I don't like doing that though because I'm not sure how focusing on why an outed, dead wolf made a ham-fisted claim helps us find the two converts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

sKeith wrote: »
    trust circle

sKeith
    Necro
    Stu Redman

i think we've have done good work

Guffy - thread evidence says good.

Hello 2D Person Below - 1st convert potential. putting in more good than evil pile.

Ectoplasm - feel slightly better after tonights 1 on 1, but thread evidence verses sway... 2nd day convet possibility.

LadySkunk - tooo much emo, not enuff real content

BH - has had dodgy calls, but i always thing this.

Tusk - goes down the emo hole too. all over the place re bothered not bothered with the thread.

Lord TSC - easyily a zombie.

gun to head right now, pick two.

tusk n lord.

but tomorrows another day.

tomorrow is today.

#ffa2
    tusk|guffy|gnr|trit|lord
    sKeith|trit|lord|micks|drum
    beaker|micks|guffy|gnr|trit
    choc|chip|micks|beaker|necro|drumpot
    gnr|beaker|bh|lord
    necro|mick|tusk|qb|lord
    bh|guffy|gnr|beaker|2d
    fixxxer|micks|stu|bh|skeith
    drumpot|lord|necro
    ecto|gnr|fixxxer|stu|trit
    lord|gnr|trit|necro
    micks|skeith|necro|guffy
    guffy|trit|gnr|choc
    qb|dumpot|gnr|mick|trit

Guffy

Could only be a N0 convert. Had said that the village should ignore the NK and go for the brotherhood. For this reasons, I don't think they converted someone who was lynch bait day 1. I don't think micks and bj ffa2 thier convert, pushing guffy up to 4 in the ffas.
    ffa2'd trit,gnr,choc voted gnr

Don't see motive for stu kill

Tusk

tusk - guffy gnr trit lord voted gnr
    Why kill Stu?

beaker shaded tusk re faux meltdown day 1 #1228 so unlikely day1 convert.

#1231 lord weighs in, bit weird but thought i'd add this as lord is day1 convert potential.

Ectoplasm
    ecto - gnr fixxxer stu trit; votes gnr

possible day 2 convert. Stu wasn't buying her story at aqll, so has stu motive.
    fits

bh & ecto

lord & ecto
    2d & ecto

LordTSC

day1 convert pontential, be good pick for mick and bj.
    lord - gnr trit necro ; votes gnr

fits
    lord & ecto
    lord & 2d

LadySkunk /riona
    no ffa2; votes gnr
    LS: big emo appeals only. hopefully riona is more grounded.

Bounty Hunter
    bh - guffy gnr beaker 2d votes guffy

Day 1 convert potential.
    the more i read beaker day 1 the more i see bh as day 1 convert.

fits

bh & ecto

Deleted User
    no ffa2 votes tritium fits
    not much to go on. talks in riddles and pictures, most that i can't even see on my connection. the beaker vote here is wifom.
    fits
    2d & ecto

BH & 2d team (does bh ffa 2 teammates, i dont think so)
    lord and 2d

Necro

Has motive for Stu kill.
    Skeith and Andy would be my choice but maybe too obvious.

BH always manages to get to end game so hed be my choice. Has a knack of flying under the radar.

Necro too, mainly cause he tends to not change his style and spam his way into peoples good lists.
    You covered this in your beaker ISO, but from my POV, it points at BH necro as both me and dandy are good.

WAS NOT Day 1 convert.
    beaker said: "But i theory he could be an OG bad guy no? Just cause hes not converted doens't mean hes good." about Necro. #1225

I've tinfoiled enuff here, i don't think, necro as day two convert, destroys the zombie maker. if they were on team NK, they know the best thing to do is keep zombie maker alive and find others to lynch.

if necro not day1 convert & not day 2 convert, then necro is good ser bronn.

I don't like doing that though because I'm not sure how focusing on why an outed, dead wolf made a ham-fisted claim helps us find the two converts.

The best way to find the converts is to figure out what Beaker and Mick would have been thinking. Hell, that's why you were ISOing Beaker, wasn't it? You were focusing on the outed, dead wolf?

I'm trying to figure out what the play is, because I do believe there's a play somewhere. You yourself are pointing out that you've been left alive for a reason. I'm trying to figure out why there was a franticness two nights ago, and barely anything last night. Why are you alive, despite (as you've pointed out) how obvious a target you were? Who would they have chosen?

• Advertisement

The best way to find the converts is to figure out what Beaker and Mick would have been thinking. Hell, that's why you were ISOing Beaker, wasn't it? You were focusing on the outed, dead wolf?

I'm trying to figure out what the play is, because I do believe there's a play somewhere. You yourself are pointing out that you've been left alive for a reason. I'm trying to figure out why there was a franticness two nights ago, and barely anything last night. Why are you alive, despite (as you've pointed out) how obvious a target you were? Who would they have chosen?

You're focusing on things I simply can't answer though.

It's not on the thread. I wasn't in their backroom. Ergo, I'm not able to make that decision.

Gun to head I think they picked you day 1. Might be very wrong there, but that's my gut call.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I did a reads list this morning but I'll try to do another one now that I have caught up again. I'll be home soon and try to do so then.

Gotta ask though did the same things just make Necro say im the least likely day 1 convert and sK say im his pick for convert? ... this game! but I guess myself and sK always seem to appose each other so no massive surprise there.

It was dead because there was nothing to talk about.
    we needed micks flip.
    He was evil, everybody knew it
    The wolves voted for him.
    it was unanimous.

WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THICK?

sKeith can you walk me through why you think beaker would be going for the hard bus on BH day 1? I know there's prior but... I don't see it.

sKeith can you walk me through why you think beaker would be going for the hard bus on BH day 1? I know there's prior but... I don't see it.

Then I'd call him out on going for a potential convert not going for the NK. I'd FFA him the next day (when that FFA was for multiple kills not just no.1 to be killed as prizes were being used), iirc say that Gendry was not someone I was sure would be in the game (could have just thought this but im pretty sure I said this at some point when making a similar point about Lady Stoneheart).

sK lists other people as having motive for killing Stu but mentions nothing like that for me. He also says some people like Ecto (sorry my queen... if you are still my queen) would fit more than 1 pairing of converts but not me.

sK any chance you are just playing off your meta feelings about me? We do clash a good bit.

The village was actively looking for the NK.

beaker is saying he is voting for BH as the convert, knowing that nobody else cared.

I think its too early to tell whos bad yet. Ive several good reads, such as Andy.

Right now my vote is in BH , but thats based on what would be my choice of a convert, which isnt really fair on BH and helps the village zero if hes not to be lynched.

So Im open to my vote for someone else.

Im neutral on tusk, ted and guffy, some if the names on the ffas thus far.

If there was no convert, id be stuck to vote anyone over the next.
    [my take of this post.] I've several good reads, [beaker really know all], such as andy [so, they have andy, so lets get behind that]
    [he says he's voting bh.... BUT]
    i'm open to vote elsewhere

[And the truth to seal it with a kiss.]
    "If there was no convert, id be stuck to vote anyone over the next."

It was dead because there was nothing to talk about.
    we needed micks flip.
    He was evil, everybody knew it
    The wolves voted for him.
    it was unanimous.

WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THICK?

Its not "playing thick", its trying to work out who I'd convert if I was bad. Using ALL CAPS won't suddenly make me cower back.

Mick had a low posting game, Beaker was passive. They needed someone who would guide the village.

Mick comes up with an obviously flawed cover story, with Beakers help. And then they let the village eviscerate him. Were they that comfortable? Were they so confident that their converts would drive the village off the cliff, even if they lose their converts?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Tapestry

Welcome to todays tapestry competition. Some of the best..... People who do, tapestry..... in all of Westeros are competing for some prizes. Some compete openly under a banner while others compete as mystery.... People who do tapestry. To partake in the competition is simple, pop along here and fill in the details requested with your username.

One entry per person, closes at 2pm

Winners will be PMd

https://forms.gle/ueDPJ95XniV1ijGY9

Its not "playing thick", its trying to work out who I'd convert if I was bad. Using ALL CAPS won't suddenly make me cower back.

Mick had a low posting game, Beaker was passive. They needed someone who would guide the village.

Mick comes up with an obviously flawed cover story, with Beakers help. And then they let the village eviscerate him. Were they that comfortable? Were they so confident that their converts would drive the village off the cliff, even if they lose their converts?

How do you know this, or why are you trying to make it something that people should believe?

• Advertisement

LadySkunk /riona
    no ffa2; votes gnr
    LS: big emo appeals only. hopefully riona is more grounded.

Can I ask your opinion on Skunk/Riona?

You list others in terms of their potential issues with Stu and what convert doubles they may be part of but nothing of the sort for Stinky.

Advertisement