Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Jesus. You go out for the evening and that happens. Maybe Ted/Clara can be resurrected. Really poor form there for mods.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Anyways, mods asked us to move on so that's what I'm doing.

Can someone please shoot me so this stupid revival thing doesn't become a major bone of contention all day tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

tusk wrote: »
    can we move on from this and focus on the game. We don't know why or what's going on irl, so not worth pumping negativity around.
    Dunno, don't you feel we should hold until a sub is found.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Guffy

quickbeam wrote: »
    Just coming back to this. See, there was nothing in your post, no smilie, no gif, that would indicate you weren't serious. A lot can be said in heat of the moment that can reveal a lot. Without going too meta, just look at the last long game.

I'm still not loving your response here. You can brush it aside all you like, and others may even rise the ranks of suspicion ahead of you, but we'd be fools to forget it entirely.

Then lynch me whatever.... o no wait you cant. You have to lynch necro :D:D:D enough smilies?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

sKeith wrote: »
    Dunno, don't you feel we should hold until a sub is found.

Why would we hold? the game goes on. the mods said play on as normal.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Necro wrote: »
    Anyways, mods asked us to move on so that's what I'm doing.

Can someone please shoot me so this stupid revival thing doesn't become a major bone of contention all day tomorrow

No. I wouldn't know what to do if I couldn't spend the whole day obsessing over whether or not your prize was what you told us. ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Guffy wrote: »
    Then lynch me whatever.... o no wait you cant. You have to lynch necro :D:D:D enough smilies?

We'll see.

tusk wrote: »
    Why would we hold? the game goes on. the mods said play on as normal.
    because a slot is uninhabited.

Well my main point was we don't know anything of circumstances so no point throwing assaults.

I'm hopping off for the night now anyways.

Night dudes.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

fixxxer wrote: »
    We did what??

This post at 9 just after lynch bothers me. So soon after lynch yet no clue Ted was good or bad yet.

Am I too paranoid?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Just think about this for a second, you want to spend two days lynching me (as I'll revive on first attempt)

That's not a very villager thought there Guffy.

I'm clearly not the night king or his right hand man, I'm not even a wight at this point

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

MOD

A sub has been found after Andys abrupt departure. Ted will be subbing in. For ease of iso etc he will be using an anon account. Ted has no memory of his previous life so please don't ask him about it, it's very upsetting for him

this does not relate or pertain to the house anon accounts mentioned in the op. Any issues, PM a mod

TB

Welcome back ted, or whoever you are :D

Choc Chip wrote: »
    No. I wouldn't know what to do if I couldn't spend the whole day obsessing over whether or not your prize was what you told us. ;)

Ah Choccy. Different land, same dance with us :D

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Yay! Welcome I cantbelieveitsnotTed :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Ah Choccy. Different land, same dance with us :D

giphy.gif

I feel so much more comfortable now that I'm back being suspicious of you again.

Evening not-Ted. Lovely to have ya!

Just when he thought he'd escaped, he's dragged back in!!!!

Welcome Ted_Mk2

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

beakerjoe wrote: »
    This post at 9 just after lynch bothers me. So soon after lynch yet no clue Ted was good or bad yet.

Am I too paranoid?

Yeah. I put my vote on then came back later and jumped to the end of the thread that's all.

Why did Andy bail?

fixxxer wrote: »
    Yeah. I put my vote on then came back later and jumped to the end of the thread that's all.

Just seemed a little telegraphed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Why did Andy bail?

We dont know and in fairness to him, its probably best not to discuss when he has no means of response.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

FluidPlasticBrant-size_restricted.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Guffy

Just think about this for a second, you want to spend two days lynching me (as I'll revive on first attempt)

That's not a very villager thought there Guffy.

I'm clearly not the night king or his right hand man, I'm not even a wight at this point

How can you revive yourself if your dead?

Fair play to you Ted for subbing back in.

I hope the Red Lady was wearing her necklace when she resurrected you :pac:

How can you revive yourself if your dead?

Cos I have the power. I'm like He-Man.

Also cos I asked the mods already

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I have had a full shower & been suitably disinfected, no remnants of Ted now remain.

Cos I have the power. I'm like He-Man.

Also cos I asked the mods already

Gimme back my Almanac.....

Eva WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif
    Nice to see you, to see you nice.

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    I have had a full shower & been suitably disinfected, no remnants of Ted now remain.

Who's Ted? :confused:

Advertisement