Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

My prize was I got to pick several people and if those people get converted I will be informed. Obviously this doesn’t stop one of those people being nk in the first place.

Some, but not all of those people were:

Necro
    Drumpot
    Green and red

If I am alive/not evil and they get converted, along with others I picked, I will be informed.

I’m saying this now to help focus the Lynch, vote for one of those 3 if you think nk, not otherwise

I wish you hadn’t come out until our necks were on the line

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I need to be sold on Ted more to vote for him. Little cuddly fella

where is your read at the moment beaker?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ok I have to go back to work.

Mull it over anyways and I'll be back in about 15/20 mins hopefully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

Green&Red wrote: »
    I wish you hadn’t come out until our necks were on the line

I thought I could see steam building on necro plus I would have had to latest after munch tomorrow or no one would believe me that I was good.

Necro wrote: »
    2D isn't the dragon queen unless the person who claimed it is lying.

I think 2D is legit if they are who I think they are

• Advertisement

One of us is being intentionally or unintentionally stupid here. If it’s me I apologise but I think you’re trying to read into things to much. If you don’t trust me fine, it means little to me. You was the one first on my ffa yesterday that I mentioned before I moved away from you. So maybe this is a great plan f yours. Maybe I’m the slow one in this conversation.

Let’s agree not to trust each other as your questions are melting my head now.

I’m with you on this one Dandy, SK is being deliberately obtuse, probably just to rattle ur cage.

Personally I would treat it as just that

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tritium wrote: »
    I think 2D is legit if they are who I think they are

Ok do you think they're the dragon queen cos theres a soft claim on the table for that already

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I could get onboard a Ted lynch.

What would people say to flipping him if there was a way to correct our course if we were wrong?

as could I

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

tritium wrote: »
    where is your read at the moment beaker?

I think its too early to tell whos bad yet. Ive several good reads, such as Andy.

Right now my vote is in BH , but thats based on what would be my choice of a convert, which isnt really fair on BH and helps the village zero if hes not to be lynched.

So Im open to my vote for someone else.

Im neutral on tusk, ted and guffy, some if the names on the ffas thus far.

If there was no convert, id be stuck to vote anyone over the next.

That said, Mick could be a choice. I feel hes usually more active but hed claiming sick and im taking him at face value.

But he could be a lying low wolf too who is ....well lying about his illness.

Sway me on Ted guys

• Advertisement

I think its too early to tell whos bad yet. Ive several good reads, such as Andy.

Right now my vote is in BH , but thats based on what would be my choice of a convert, which isnt really fair on BH and helps the village zero if hes not to be lynched.

Usual day 1 chaos so.

Same as, I'm suss of Mick and Skunk big time but I'm completely doubting myself at the mo :(

Usual day 1 chaos so.

Same as, I'm suss of Mick and Skunk big time but I'm completely doubting myself at the mo :(

And the United match is on now, so i will stick with my own FFA i thinks

Ok do you think they're the dragon queen cos theres a soft claim on the table for that already

no, I think they implied a different role at one point

That said, Mick could be a choice. I feel hes usually more active but hed claiming sick and im taking him at face value.

But he could be a lying low wolf too who is ....well lying about his illness.

Sway me on Ted guys

Well tbh I dont really care about typogate, I'm more concerned theres two unclaimed prizes (one used seemingly) from last night as well as at least one prize from today unclaimed as of yet.

Cant narrow down today but there is a list of 4 names from yesterday with the thanks and I'd lynch any of them tbh.

Two liars in that group, lynch all liars. Simples really

Well let's say someone, let's call him Minus 6 had a prize that could bring someone back from any death outside of a munch, as long as he orders it within 30 mins of their death.

Would that seem like a good idea?

There are caveats though

Right Qs since everyone else is ignoring you

- there’s no munch so?
    - would we get the reveal? If yes then it’s a no-brainer

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I’m with you on this one Dandy, SK is being deliberately obtuse, probably just to rattle ur cage.

Personally I would treat it as just that

I'm happy enough that you're not the convert IF DAndy eventually flips good.

But I'm making a note that after you and SK both randomly FFAd me without any genuine justification, you're now rushing to his defense again here....throws up a flag for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Usual day 1 chaos so.

Keep doubting away from me. Making a mistake going in my direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

And the United match is on now, so i will stick with my own FFA i thinks

I’m a bit stumped to be honest. Not sure which strategy I think is sound for flushing out the NK. I’m gonna vote with a “the closer you are to danger the further you are from harm” approach. I really don’t want to be converted and I don’t have anything remotely enough to lynch somebody.....

- there’s no munch so?

I cant guarantee the reveal but I assume based on Clara's death we would.

As for the munch I'm as confused as you

Whether it gets traction or not I'm reviving the lynched party if they flip green

I need to be sold on Ted more to vote for him. Little cuddly fella

Got to be honest here beaker, this doesn't read as particularly consistent to me. Looking at your posts so far you're kind of dawdling along a bit and that's worrying

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Keep doubting away from me. Making a mistake going in my direction.

The main reason I'd lynch you is cos you're in that group of 4 where the prizes have to be.

I'd probably vote any of them tonight tbh

I cant guarantee the reveal but I assume based on Clara's death we would.

As for the munch I'm as confused as you

Whether it gets traction or not I'm reviving the lynched party if they flip green

Will they flip green before you're given the chance to revive? Often with these sorts of things, that sort of info is held off till after a decision is made or not to revive....

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Will they flip green before you're given the chance to revive? Often with these sorts of things, that sort of info is held off till after a decision is made or not to revive....

As I said I cant guarantee it :(

As I said I cant guarantee it :(

Feels like it would be very OP if it did....

It's too quiet.

Speak up peeps :/

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Feels like it would be very OP if it did....

Well it's a once off and let's say we flip you as an example, learn your role and I bring you back.

Night King can then convert you the next morning and we prob have to lynch you again

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

The main reason I'd lynch you is cos you're in that group of 4 where the prizes have to be.

I'd probably vote any of them tonight tbh

Right, I didn't really want to do this as it backfired on me big style the last Batman game.

I did indeed get one of the initial prizes. It has no benefit while the NK is alive. It is only good for phase 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Right, I didn't really want to do this as it backfired on me big style the last Batman game.

I did indeed get one of the initial prizes. It has no benefit while the NK is alive. It is only good for phase 2.

I’m back to skunk then

Well tbh I dont really care about typogate, I'm more concerned theres two unclaimed prizes (one used seemingly) from last night as well as at least one prize from today unclaimed as of yet.

Cant narrow down today but there is a list of 4 names from yesterday with the thanks and I'd lynch any of them tbh.

Two liars in that group, lynch all liars. Simples really

That is a fair point.

• Advertisement

- there’s no munch so?

How do you know theres no munch? Quiet definitive there GnR

Advertisement