Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Drumpot, I accused yesterday, and was interested by the lack of response. My main concern was that yesterday, he made this post...

Ahem
    Drumpot wrote: »
    ImperturbableDependableAustraliankestrel-size_restricted.gif #courtjester

I also think sometimes wolves can make accusations and they haven’t actually been paying attention to villagers responses.....

I don’t believe you ever awknowledged my response or pushed further with any information. I do recall somebody else pointing out :
    Necro wrote: »

Why Drumpot though. I'm not sure he ever explained that.

Not sure you responded... But please don’t let this distract you from casting shade on me...

To be honest I don’t mind a bit of shade , anybody not on peoples radars might be targeted for a conversion.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Bus by who? By you? :confused:

I took Bus as a BUT.typo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

My prize was I got to pick several people and if those people get converted I will be informed. Obviously this doesn’t stop one of those people being nk in the first place.

Some, but not all of those people were:

Necro
    Drumpot
    Green and red

If I am alive/not evil and they get converted, along with others I picked, I will be informed.

I’m saying this now to help focus the Lynch, vote for one of those 3 if you think nk, not otherwise

Why did you write this? I'm guessing you had to 'in your own words' it, but please explain why you chose those words.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Guffy

Im not going to get a chance to read properly through this again before the lynch.

Did dandy reveal his prize? Why wouldn't a prize holder be converted?

Is it just the flavour in the conversion that makes us believe there are 3 on the dead team?

Edit.... just seen dandy's prize reveal. That would seem to me to be a very important prize and again baffles me as to why he wouldn't be converted??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

sKeith wrote: »
    Why did you write this? I'm guessing you had to 'in your own words' it, but please explain why you chose those words.

Because if an evil won a prize I could die, I can now be converted also.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

So what you're saying is someone evil won a prize in the jousting? Well it's not me.

So what you're saying is someone evil won a prize in the jousting? Well it's not me.

No but there seems to be a prize from yesterday left plus if there was more than one prize from today.

I revealed my prize to stop a bandwagon forming on you.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

No but there seems to be a prize from yesterday left plus if there was more than one prize from today.

Well thanks I guess :)

I have a trick up my own sleeve though yet to play in my own prize ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Lord TSC wrote: »

I'm way, way, way happier with your answer to my friendly banter than I am with a lack of reaction that Drump has given me over the last 24 hours, for instance.

What exactly am I not responding to?

giphy.gif

Bus by who? By you? :confused:

This must have been explained so eloquently to you and its a shame you are not able to find alternative words for it to make sense.

If an evil won any prize, out of the 2+x prizes won, you'd die?

• Advertisement

Why is my post there sKeith...?

Had clicked it and another and was going to explain to you's what was meant, but then i stopped and said, QB should do that for herself. I do not think it was a typo, the other person said that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Guffy

Anyone get a vibe of tusk and bh being on a team from bh's fa and their interactions earlier?

This must have been explained so eloquently to you and its a shame you are not able to find alternative words for it to make sense.

If an evil won any prize, out of the 2+x prizes won, you'd die?

For someone so smart you can be awful slow or maybe you like t be obtuse.

I’d die if they decided to kill me with it, yes

How would a bandwagon form on Necro?

And if so why stop it.... why defend him? He could be evil

Had clicked it and another and was going to explain to you's what was meant, but then i stopped and said, QB should do that for herself. I do not think it was a typo, the other person said that.

If its not a typo, it doenst make sense....QB should explain

Guffy wrote: »
    Anyone get a vibe of tusk and bh being on a team from bh's fa and their interactions earlier?

No, point me to why you get that vibe?

beakerjoe wrote: »

I'm not evil, but I take your point re: defending.

He could be, but his responses over the last two days plus the fact I know he wasn’t converted means I am personally confident he isn’t.

A bandwagon would form when one or more people started accusing him, which they did if you read back.

Guffy wrote: »

Not really. I was prodding tusk pretty hard when he had his meltdown, I dont think BH would give him encouraging words of support on thread as his teammate tbh.

Maybe in a backroom

• Advertisement

He was the one telling me not to reveal, that I wouldn’t be lynched, he admitted he had a prize and I just like the guy too on a personal level.

For someone so smart you can be awful slow or maybe you like t be obtuse.

I’d die if they decided to kill me with it, yes

These are your words.

If I am alive/not evil and they get converted, along with others I picked, I will be informed.

I asked, what was wrong with saying

If I am alive and they get converted, along with others I picked, I will be informed.

I don't understand why you needed to write not evil.

And your responses have not explained why you wrote that in that way either.

You first say, if an evil won any other prize, then you just call be slow and obtuse.

tusk wrote: »
    I've just put on a vote for 2d.

She's too quiet and I don't like that
    There is an empty place within me where my heart once was.

He could be, but his responses over the last two days plus the fact I know he wasn’t converted means I am personally confident he isn’t.

A bandwagon would form when one or more people started accusing him, which they did if you read back.

But i theory he could be an OG bad guy no? Just cause hes not converted doenst mean hes good.

These are your words.

I asked, what was wrong with saying

If I am alive and they get converted, along with others I picked, I will be informed.

I don't understand why you needed to write not evil.

And your responses have not explained why you wrote that in that way either.

You first say, if an evil won any other prize, then you just call be slow and obtuse.

If I get converted I will be evil, until that happens I’m not.

He was the one telling me not to reveal, that I wouldn’t be lynched, he admitted he had a prize and I just like the guy too on a personal level.

Fair enough. Trust yer gut n all that

Not really. I was prodding tusk pretty hard when he had his meltdown, I dont think BH would give him encouraging words of support on thread as his teammate tbh.

Maybe in a backroom

Thats if the meltdown was real..... weve all seen faux meltdowns on here. Goes without saying not to believe everything

Thats if the meltdown was real..... weve all seen faux meltdowns on here. Goes without saying not to believe everything

That's fair too. Meh its day 1 and I'm filled with doubt about all my reads :(

I wasn’t looking st tusk but to be fair you have a valid poin, it was a pretty weak meltdown over nothing really.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I wasn’t looking st tusk but to be fair you have a valid poin, it was a pretty weak meltdown over nothing really.

The fact it was "over nothing" though would make me think it wasn't to deflect any attacks on himself. He wasn't under that much scrutiny, and I don't know if a baddy is going to throw a "lynch me" meltdown so quick tbh.

Advertisement