Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Necro wrote: »
    Yeah and I updated my thoughts when the OP was updated re: Nightking's faction.

You mean after mods revealed your existence? ;)

My point is that the Right Hand wasn't initially mentioned and would be keen to dismiss the idea of them being in the game. Both you and QB *seemed* keen to dismiss so...

QBs claim of a character tipped her slightly heavier on scales when I did my FFA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Choc Chip wrote: »
    Well I know its wrong, but I don't know how to persuade you of that.

I'm going to focus on the NK thanks. I'm not convinced that giving the NK ideas on who we're suspicious of as converts (and hence who they should avoid converting) is a good idea, so I'm keeping my list short right now.

You can tell me why you disagree with the strategy if ya like.

Don't waste your time trying to persuade me that you are not whatever.
    Spend your time trying to find whomever, and why you think so.
    Even if that turns out not to be correct, if I can follow how you got there, the thought process to down think that way, it helps me read you.

You saying, its not me a hundred times does not help me place you and never will.

I can tell you now, that I don't like your current target QB, as i have raisons to see her as not the convert, which you say you are not going to do today.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

The update in the OP makes me think that Ecto might be right about there being multiple evils.

If so there may be a munch with the conversion and I'm probably gonna get got lol.

Either by evil QB or someone trying to make people think QB is evil.

Dandy's claiming of the prize troubles me a little bit, keep an eye on what he says it is, hopefully it's just me being skeptical but if it's something not provable then he needs further scrutiny.

I've also reservations about QB, I think her whole thing with me supposedly lying was bizarre, an argument out of nowhere over something not provable either way.

fixxxer also. Like he says he's working for the good of his house but is it not in the house's interest to eliminate the Night King above anything else.

Houses need to work together to kill the Night King or they are going to lose to him, it's that simple.

Game is straight up at the moment, wolves vs village, ignore the other game state as it hasn't and won't happen until we get the Night King.

There isn't much else I can really get despite all the posts today. That's me out for tonight anyways.

peace-up-atown-down-gif.gif

See Ecto, I even mentioned you :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Necro wasn’t converted

Thats a very definitive statement.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

sKeith wrote: »

I can tell you now, that I don't like your current target QB, as i have raisons to see her as not the convert, which you say you are not going to do today.

I don't understand this paragraph.

I've not said anyone is convert. I've got 2 people on my list that I think are likely NK and right hand.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Necro wasn’t converted
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    Thats a very definitive statement.

Lol, it sure is. I mean, he's absolutely correct but I've no idea how he knows

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ok I've sped through the posts over the day to keep some sort of narrative and to avoid the daunting task of reading through all the posts after work. Im going to go back now and read through a bit more thoroughly, but do play on the phone so I will miss stuff.

Firstly who cares who the convert is? We don't have to find the convert, we have to find the nk imo.

Secondly, are ye seriously trying to pin an early post comment as me being... what exactly? It doesn't sit easily with ye? There is one bad guy in the game and ye think I was serious when I said lets ignore him and search for "insert random faction here" instead (also i wasnt a fan of the brotherhood in the show) in the first page or two of the game? Give over.

I generally don't care when people ffa me, never have a tit for tat in my ffa's but yas best believe anyone pushing that as a valid excuse for lynching me will be in my ffa tonight. Except qb, i don't think qb is the nk.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Nice to see my name on FFAs for no reason. Never change you guys. It is day one, i wont hold it against yas.

#FFA1

1. BH. My pick for the convert. For those wondering I think uts easier to find a convert than the NK. If anyone has a special way to find a NK im all ears. Its easier to speculate as to who and why someone might pick a convert. BH is the best option. A good pick but not as obvious as SK or Andy in my eyes.
    I
    2. And 3.

Ive no other suspects. I feel many are leaning good and the rest havent done anything sus.

I feel andy is strange but strange is village IMO. Guffy and Mick seem off but not ready to tar them with a shade brush. Im always concerned that skeith is so good at this game that hes bad always, but thats unfair to him if hed actually good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

See Ecto, I even mentioned you :P

Yes. AFTER the mods changed OP. The key is in the timing. For now I don't think it's you.

For now... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Necro wasn’t converted

The only way you could know for certain is:

You were converted.

You know who was.

• Advertisement

I just realised that I forgot to tag my ffa cos I'm useless.

Essentially I'm on QB for now. I am worried that I'm tunneling purely cos she called me potential convert. And while I know that's wrong, I cant prove it.

I worry that ted made a potential slip with pronouns.

I'll try and formulate better reasoning tomorrow. Cant get to a comp right now.

#ffa1

Accusing somebody because they accuse you is poorest game play ever.

If every villager played this way, all the wolves have to do is say nothing.

The village will kill themselves very quickly.

I think its you because you think its me is not a valid reason. Please do better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    The only way you could know for certain is:

You were converted.

You know who was.

I voted for LadySkunk

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Right I've read back. I can't say I've noticed any completely obvious change of tone so well done to the convert (it's not me btw sKeith).

My #FFA1 is

QB as Right Hand. This was actually a toss up between Necro and QB for me as they were both fairly quick to dismiss the idea that NK actually HAD a teammate. QBs Brienne reveal might make great strategy here...unmentioned in the OP and claim a character early to prevent the usual dialogue over whether baddies have lists of names.

Can you point out where I dismissed the teammate idea? IIRC I said it was a possibility and mentioned precedence of Alpha Wolves getting to choose their team pre game.

Also, BJ is in my FFA. Possible light bus I guess but more likely not NK / RH team.

I just realised that I forgot to tag my ffa cos I'm useless.

Essentially I'm on QB for now. I am worried that I'm tunneling purely cos she called me potential convert. And while I know that's wrong, I cant prove it.

I worry that ted made a potential slip with pronouns.

I'll try and formulate better reasoning tomorrow. Cant get to a comp right now.

#ffa1

I only said that’s who I’d pick. One of three names from the bottom half of the table. You’re not even on my FFA and I never even thought to put you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Necro wasn’t converted

How do you know this Dandy?

sKeith wrote: »
    Don't waste your time trying to persuade me that you are not whatever.
    Spend your time trying to find whomever, and why you think so.
    Even if that turns out not to be correct, if I can follow how you got there, the thought process to down think that way, it helps me read you.

You saying, its not me a hundred times does not help me place you and never will.

edit: correction. not an original zombie, therefore could only be the convert or village

Gotta dash. I have only skimmed previous posts in this page. Hopefully back by lynch.

Green&Red wrote: »
    How do you know this Dandy?

My prize

I voted for LadySkunk

Are you trying to tell us something Dandy?

Are you trying to tell us something Dandy?

Only who I voted for, I don’t remember who I did as it was a placeholder but it will be LadySkunk before 9pm for all the reasons other people have listed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

If it makes you feel any better I'm nominating you for the Molly award post-game :D

It does :pac:

Actually. @Choccy. You think I’m team NK because I said I’d convert you. Does that mean you were converted?

I am not with a house, I am with the people, I said that several times yesterday.

I support whomever is just and fair. At the time of this game creation it was the dragon queen

quickbeam wrote: »
    Can you point out where I dismissed the teammate idea? IIRC I said it was a possibility and mentioned precedence of Alpha Wolves getting to choose their team pre game.

Also, BJ is in my FFA. Possible light bus I guess but more likely not NK / RH team.

I still love you.... mwah

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

I only said that’s who I’d pick. One of three names from the bottom half of the table. You’re not even on my FFA and I never even thought to put you there.

True. But I was suspicious of everyone who put theories down for convert as it was easy for the NK to put someone down that they hadn't converted and it was a theory that identified who we'd be suspicious of as converts so narrowed the pool for the NK to choose from next time (someone not on the list). I know that both you and sk chose someone who definitely wasnt converted (me), so I'm suspicious of both of you. Since I thought ted made a mistake with the pronoun, I went for you.

That's my reasoning. Its day 1 and I hate playing on phone e and have been away most of the day so playing catch up. I am sorry if it's wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I've just put on a vote for 2d.

She's too quiet and I don't like that

FFA 1

Skeith: (NK) I think his day 0 iso where a data gathering experiment to see which iso would be likely to gain heat and he would convert the safer ones.

His isos where on LadyS, Trit, Tusk, Stu, H2pb, so I feel one of these could be the convert, Tusk is standing out as playing different to yesterday of these but he did say it was his birthday.

My prize was I got to pick several people and if those people get converted I will be informed. Obviously this doesn’t stop one of those people being nk in the first place.

Some, but not all of those people were:

Necro
    Drumpot
    Green and red

If I am alive/not evil and they get converted, along with others I picked, I will be informed.

I’m saying this now to help focus the Lynch, vote for one of those 3 if you think nk, not otherwise

Bus by who? By you? :confused:

• Advertisement

FFA 1

Skeith: (NK) I think his day 0 iso where a data gathering experiment to see which iso would be likely to gain heat and he would convert the safer ones.

His isos where on LadyS, Trit, Tusk, Stu, H2pb, so I feel one of these could be the convert, Tusk is standing out as playing different to yesterday of these but he did say it was his birthday.

Tusk didnt really play yesterday to be fair, just playing today.

Advertisement