Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa.....the joke that keeps on giving

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭PraxisPete

MysticMonk wrote: »
    This is what Antifa said in an interview

I read that thread on Stormfront too. Are you the same lad that posted it there?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

To paraphrase what someone else here has said, the alt-right and far left are two cheeks of the same arse.
    So much this.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 903 ✭✭✭MysticMonk

PraxisPete wrote: »
    I read that thread on Stormfront too. Are you the same lad that posted it there?

I don't read stormfront..but if reading it is being used as an insult by antifa in some way i might well start.

And the days of shutting down discourse by shouting "racist" or "Nazi" or "facist" are long over..you might need to rethink your strategy when defending convicted peadophiles too.

I don't read stormfront..but if its being used as an insult by antifa in some way i might well start

You've put up two posts that are taken directly from it. You should give it a read though. If you've got your information regarding the paedo from somewhere else you can see where it was invented.

You've put up two posts that are taken directly from it.

So you say...but if you google "irish antifa paedophile" you get more than one entry...reddit is covering it too and the link I posted about the paedophile conviction was from the irish independent.

• Advertisement

So you say...but if you google "irish antifa paedophile" you get more than one entry...reddit is covering it too and the link I posted about the paedophile conviction was from the irish independent.

There was a lad convicted of being a paedophile. There is nameless websites linking him with AFA. Do you think it's a real thing or something somebody made up? Probably you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

The links to the Extreme left/antifa and sexual crimes seem to be endless. Dont forget all of these reports of sexual abuse in these European Migrant Centres.

Also during the attack on Pegida in Dublin you can see lots of people with Bohemians scarves. Antifa and football hooliganism go hand in hand but what is interesting about the links to Bohemians is that they have a convicted gang rapist at the club of an underage girl.

His signing was met with very little protest and I **** you not, they actually chant "he's one of our own" about the guy playing for them.

A lot of the sex offenders have massive control issues, they struggle to keep relationships with people because they need to control people. This goes hand in hand with leftism.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭20Cent

I don't read stormfront..but if reading it is being used as an insult by antifa in some way i might well start.

And the days of shutting down discourse by shouting "racist" or "Nazi" or "facist" are long over..you might need to rethink your strategy when defending convicted peadophiles too.

That story about antifa and kids is fake. The author admitted he was tricked and apologised for it.

The links to the Extreme left/antifa and sexual crimes seem to be endless. Dont forget all of these reports of sexual abuse in these European Migrant Centres.

Also during the attack on Pegida in Dublin you can see lots of people with Bohemians scarves. Antifa and football hooliganism go hand in hand but what is interesting about the links to Bohemians is that they have a convicted gang rapist at the club of an underage girl.

His signing was met with very little protest and I **** you not, they actually chant "he's one of our own" about the guy playing for them.

A lot of the sex offenders have massive control issues, they struggle to keep relationships with people because they need to control people. This goes hand in hand with leftism.

If you believe all that you have something wrong with you.

There was a lad convicted of being a paedophile. There is nameless websites linking him with AFA. Do you think it's a real thing or something somebody made up? Probably you.

I don't care particularly where the story originated.

I find it interesting that antifa and other anarchist groups like to sing the praises of Islam despite the "prophet" himself marrying a six-year old girl.

"The coward feeds the crocodile, hoping it will eat him last"
    Winston Churchill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

If you believe all that you have something wrong with you.

What's not true?
    Volunteers committing sex crimes in migrant camps?
    Bohemians being involved with the extreme left?
    Bohemians having a gang rapist playing for them?
    Bohemians fans singing he's one of their own?

I don't care particularly where the story originated.

I find it interesting that antifa and other anarchist groups like to sing the praises of Islam despite the "prophet" himself marrying a six-year old girl.

"The coward feeds the crocodile, hoping it will eat him last"
    Winston Churchill.

It's a made up story. I could make up a story about you having an avid interest in timepieces. It wouldn't make it true though.

It's a made up story. I could make up a story about you having an avid interest in timepieces. It wouldn't make it true though.

I do have an avid interest in timepieces as it happens...whats it got to do with paedophiles in the "anti facist" ranks though?

Let me ask you a question...why do antifa wear masks when they're out doing thier thing?

What's not true?
    Volunteers committing sex crimes in migrant camps?
    Bohemians being involved with the extreme left?
    Bohemians having a gang rapist playing for them?
    Bohemians fans singing he's one of their own?

It's true in the same way that you're a dog because you're an animal. It's demented reasoning.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,129 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

wes wrote: »
    Right Wing views? Is that the euphemism for Neo Nazi these days? Spenser is a Neo Nazi, he is right wing in the same way that a Stalinist is left wing, in that they have lost the plot completely.

Fine he is a neo nazi.
    I have to say I didn't know much about him until now.
    And taken your pedantry onboard, I will now say he has far right views and what I would normally have termed a neo nazi.

I also have to say the lines are now so blurred by dipshytes screaming facists, nazi at anyone that doesn't agree with their views, that the actual nazi, fascist label is becoming lost.

A nazi to me is someone who would condone the likes of Nazi Germany and Hitler, blatter on incestantly about Jewish conspiracies, and would be a white supremacist like the above guy.
    wes wrote: »
    As for the violence against him, it is of course wrong, but doesn't compare to his fellow Neo Nazi's walking into a Church, Mosque or a Gurdwara, and buthering people. The level of violence carried out by Neo Nazi's like Spenser is in order of magnitude worse, than anything done to them.

I have about as much sympathy for a Neo Nazi like Spenser, as I do for someone like Anjem Choudary, that is to say 0 sympathy.

But the thing is a lot more people do have sympathy for the latter.

I do have an avid interest in timepieces as it happens...whats it got to do with paedophiles in the "anti facist" ranks though?

Let me ask you a question...why do antifa wear masks when they're out doing thier thing?

For the same reason you and I don't have our full names here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

jmayo wrote: »
    And taken your pedantry onboard, I will now say he has far right views and what I would normally have termed a neo nazi.

Hardly being a pedant. World of difference between, lets say wanting smaller government on the one hand, and wanting concentration camps on the other. I taught the difference was worth pointing out.

The story behind the fake interview allegedly with Irish Antifa. Some of the false stories posted in this thread stem from it.

https://t.co/eD0VllRTa4

For the same reason you and I don't have our full names here.

No.

It's because they are cowards. They are cowards who can only feel tough whilst hunting in a pack and with their faces covered.

It's quite amusing to see them flee like rats when they dont outnumber thier victims 100-1.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,632 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

20Cent wrote: »
    The story behind the fake interview allegedly with Irish Antifa. Some of the false stories posted in this thread stem from it.

Funnily enough I mentioned it already all the way back in post 21 as a fake story being used to discredit antifa

• Advertisement

Trying to do a bit of damage limitation with their own bit of fake news...trying to say they were hacked...haha.

Must try harder,them and their peadophile-friendly supporters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭RWCNT

No.

It's because they are cowards. They are cowards who can only feel tough whilst hunting in a pack and with their faces covered.

I assumed they wear masks because they're worried about being recorded doing something illegal, being recognised and getting done for it?

RWCNT wrote: »
    I assumed they wear masks because they're worried about being recorded doing something illegal, being recognised and getting done for it?

So the bottom line is that they are committing illegal acts and by doing so are criminals?

I tend to agree...they should be treated as such too. Cowards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭red ears

jmayo wrote: »
    Fine he is a neo nazi.
    I have to say I didn't know much about him until now.

I also have to say the lines are now so blurred by dipshytes screaming facists, nazi at anyone that doesn't agree with their views, that the actual nazi, fascist label is becoming lost.

A nazi to me is someone who would condone the likes of Nazi Germany and Hitler, blatter on incestantly about Jewish conspiracies, and would be a white supremacist like the above guy.

But the thing is a lot more people do have sympathy for the latter.

Spencer likes to be known as an identitarian, he is not a neo nazi. He does not believe in violence or supremacy or take overs. He believes ultimately in an ethno state for white people. He would prefer somewhere for people of European heritage to go and be left alone. I wouldn't like the idea of an ethno state so i am not a supporter. But i have no problem with him seeking those aims through peaceful means if that's what floats his boat. What i don't like is the violent antifa types who would have no problem violently forcing their beliefs on people.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Antifa are a bunch of damn Bolsheviks.

Antifa are a bunch of damn Bolsheviks.

They're also working hand-in-glove with islamic extremism.

Trying to do a bit of damage limitation with their own bit of fake news...trying to say they were hacked...haha.

Must try harder,them and their peadophile-friendly supporters.

Read an article about how even after being proven wrong the ideologue will still believe something if it fits their narrative.

Read an article about how even after being proven wrong the ideologue will still believe something if it fits their narrative.

Fake news..your source isnt even a real source.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,138 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Help!!!! wrote: »
    Antifa - University students with nothing better to do, who's purpose in life is to rid the world of Fascism by stopping free speech with intimidation & violence.....by acting like Fascists ( irony is somehow lost on them )
    Now they are playing soldier, walking down the street in Phoenix carrying guns in army formation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh13NySAGhk

I looked at the video in the opening post. Didn't see what the people were doing wrong. The "journalist" with the camera just seemed to be an arsehole trying to rise them. Fair enough, they looked like tools with their guns but sure that's the yanks for you.

Here they are harassing a middle aged man for supporting the police..listen in particular to the language from the females
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiUAIM4olZE

That's a disgrace. Shower of waster arseholes harassing that man
    No.

It's quite amusing to see them flee like rats when they dont outnumber thier victims 100-1.

People make comments like this, or worse calling "them" pussies or cowards or that they'd run away. What does someone like that want to happen? For a gang of people that they associate with the "opposite side" to go on a rampage and seriously fuck up some random bystanders in order to gain "respect"? By all means, call individuals within the group cowards if they do cowardly things, but calling an entire group cowards for refusing to initiate some sort of battle is not correct.
    RayM wrote: »
    In fairness, it sometimes is...

No, that's a disgrace. Man giving interview at the side of the road. Gets blindsided with a sucker punch from some thug with his face covered. It was a dirty sneaky cunt of a thing to do on anyone.

Conclusion: A lot of people are stupid cunts regardless of their political or societal leanings.

• Advertisement

red ears wrote: »
    Spencer likes to be known as an identitarian, he is not a neo nazi. He does not believe in violence or supremacy or take overs. He believes ultimately in an ethno state for white people. He would prefer somewhere for people of European heritage to go and be left alone. I wouldn't like the idea of an ethno state so i am not a supporter. But i have no problem with him seeking those aims through peaceful means if that's what floats his boat. What i don't like is the violent antifa types who would have no problem violently forcing their beliefs on people.

"Identitarian" heard it all now. Heil Trump ffs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement