Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa.....the joke that keeps on giving

Options
  • 05-04-2017 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭

Antifa - University students with nothing better to do, who's purpose in life is to rid the world of Fascism by stopping free speech with intimidation & violence.....by acting like Fascists ( irony is somehow lost on them )
    Now they are playing soldier, walking down the street in Phoenix carrying guns in army formation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh13NySAGhk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Red_Wake

In before the Joe Loughnane.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Red_Wake wrote: »
    In before the Joe Loughnane.

Who??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,353 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Help!!!! wrote: »
    Who??

You'll know soon enough.

Arghus wrote: »
    You'll know soon enough.

I'm not going to get shouted at am I?? :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

What part of the internet were you on that you found that video?

• Advertisement

Youtube

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭NinjaKirby

Help!!!! wrote: »
    Antifa - University students with nothing better to do, who's purpose in life is to rid the world of Fascism by stopping free speech with intimidation & violence.....by acting like Fascists ( irony is somehow lost on them )
    Now they are playing soldier, walking down the street in Phoenix carrying guns in army formation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh13NySAGhk

How is that even legal?

Or is it fake or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭b_mac2

NinjaKirby wrote: »
    How is that even legal?

Openly carrying firearms is legal in some states.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Ah, is this the part where we try to paint a picture of the OP to distract people from the video content?
    I've seen that kind of tactic a lot lately...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

How is that even legal?

They have the right to bear arms... it is 100% legal to open carry a long arm.
    You can walk down the road in Ireland with a firearm too if you have a licence, people wouldnt like it and the garda would surely be called but it is 100% legal.
    Also they are not antifa as the OP states... they are anarchists.
    this is the group.
    https://www.redneckrevolt.org/about

• Advertisement

b_mac2 wrote: »
    Openly carrying firearms is legal in some states.

OK but it looks like they have formed a mob of people walking down the street carrying firearms?

Surely even in the USA the police would show up and shut that down ASAP?

juice1304 wrote: »
    They have the right to bear arms... it is 100% legal to open carry a long arm.
    You can walk down the road in Ireland with a firearm too if you have a licence, people wouldnt like it and the garda would surely be called but it is 100% legal.
    Also they are not antifa as the OP states... they are anarchists.
    this is the group.
    https://www.redneckrevolt.org/about

So basically these eejits are marching through the streets, armed and looking for "white supremacists" to intimidate?

That's actually insane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭b_mac2

OK but it looks like they have formed a mob of people walking down the street carrying firearms?

Surely even in the USA the police would show up and shut that down ASAP?

I totally agree, but I don't think the police would risk a massacre. Tensions are running very high in a lot of places over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

That's mental stuff, I know there are a few militant movement's in the US but the fact they're able to openly walk down the streets with guns is a bit f**ked up

I totally agree, but I don't think the police would risk a massacre. Tensions are running very high in a lot of places over there.

I dont think they would do a whole lot if shooting started, look how they run off like school girls at the end

You'd have to imagine that it won't end well. If people are bold enough to stroll around the towns or cities in large armed groups then it's only a matter of time before things get properly out of control.

A similar group marching down O'Connell Street would cause mass panic, I think.

Looks like another pretty good argument for the US to tighten up their gun laws.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Show me a man or woman that partakes in events with these ANTIFA groups that doesn't have preexisting mental health issues and you'll be showing me a liar.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

An auld drone strike would soften their cough

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

This is in reaction to the nutty far right militia's pulling stunts like this (armed protests outside of mosques for example), and the anarchists realizing they have the exact same right to bear arms as those guys.

This is what happens, when you give everyone the right to bear arms, and if you support the 2nd amendment in the US, then you should have no issues when Anarchists engage in this carry on as well.

Ah, is this the part where we try to paint a picture of the OP to distract people from the video content?
    I've seen that kind of tactic a lot lately...

Well considering the last thread I saw on boards that just seemed to be put up to discredit antifas was totally made up, I think there's no harm in wondering where these things come from

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=102972413

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

The far left and the far right really are the two sweaty and hairy cheeks of the same hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

So basically these eejits are marching through the streets, armed and looking for "white supremacists" to intimidate?

That's actually insane.

No, that is not what they are doing at all. read their website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

So If they can shoot rabbits then they can shoot fascists,

Well considering the last thread I saw on boards that just seemed to be put up to discredit antifas was totally made up, I think there's no harm in wondering where these things come from

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=102972413

It's a YouTube video.
    It was clear what you were getting at.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Has the Galways branch been mentioned or something? Usually they mention themselves or their 2 members mention themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Biggest lickspittle on boardz

This will end in tears, mark my words. Stupid SJW kids posturing and posing like they've been in Afghanistan for the past decade. One of these fools will try pointing a weapon at a cop and there will be a bloodbath.

It's a YouTube video.
    It was clear what you were getting at.

Well the last thread was also up on Stormfront, so no harm in asking

Edit: Oh look what do you know, this 'issue' was also brought up on Stormfront earlier today too

Edit: Oh look what do you know, this 'issue' was also brought up on Stormfront earlier today too

What has that got to do with the OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Keen to share your browsing habits?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

The far left and the far right really are the two sweaty and hairy cheeks of the same hole.

Kill'em all and let God sort them out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement