Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa.....the joke that keeps on giving

Options
1293031323335»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭20Cent

Depp wrote: »
    what about when hes promoting his anti intervention in syria ideology?

All public appearances are to promote himself and white supremacy.

Here's the event you are talking about. Guys openly admitting to being nazi's and anti semetic signs.

https://youtu.be/Q8521n1Tgi4

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

InTheTrees wrote: »
    I'm just saying it would be a lot more honest to admit the issue is actually Immigration isn't it?

but its not, its antifa as an organization and their actions. The fact their motivations come up every so often doesn't chsnge the fact they're the main topic of discussion, why do you want the thread shut down so badly?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

InTheTrees wrote: »
    I'm just saying it would be a lot more honest to admit the issue is actually Immigration isn't it?

You dont need to come into the thread, leave it for the rest of us who think its OK:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Antifa with their usual lies, at least the guy got arrested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H27Ul9ZsHk

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Drag thread off topic by complaining about a thread being off topic.
    #tactic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

20Cent wrote: »
    All public appearances are to promote himself and white supremacy.

Here's the event you are talking about. Guys openly admitting to being nazi's and anti semetic signs.

https://youtu.be/Q8521n1Tgi4

Back to the original problem it seems, what gives antifa the right to decide what someone can and cant say then use violence to silence those they disagree with? Why is being an actual fascist ok when you pretend you're an anti fascist?

Also you do realize that violence gives legitimacy to his nonsense, 99% of people will hear his bs and think ''oh right this guys a mentalist!'' but when the perception is ''this guys freedom of speech is being silenced with violence and intimidation'' that will get a lot more people on side with him than him speaking.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

This thread kinda went unnoticed because, frankly, I don't think any of the mods knew what 'Antifa' was. But now it's started to get troublesome and generate reported posts. We've taken a closer look and it seems to have started off as a discussion on some sort of political movement and then turned into back and forth arguments about different political topics.

Well, we're not having it. There are two politics forums where you can discuss this Antifa thing and all other aspects of politics. I suggest you all cut out the bickering that's been going on in this thread when you post in either of those forums.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement