Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

toys

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Natasha_

Yeh, that's what I'm saying! I'm not making myself very clear today am I :(

and @Natasha, I trust my boyfriend totally. But I prefer the closeness and intimacy of him trying himself, I don't like the idea of him not even touching me and being able to do that, it's just not my thing, fair play to you for liking it. I did say before that it was my opinion, I don't care if other people like it I was just offering my 2 cents!

I'm sorry, I thought that when you said:
    It's all about trust, and to be honest I wouldn't trust my boyfriend if he could make me orgasm just by telling me to!

You meant that you "wouldn't trust [your] boyfriend...."

Silly me :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Natasha_ wrote: »
    I'm sorry, I thought that when you said:

You meant that you "wouldn't trust [your] boyfriend...."

Silly me :rolleyes:

Ok, I'll lay it out again. I do trust him completely, *however*, if he could do something without my consent, then that would affect my trust. As in, if god forbid we break up at some point, and he knew that about me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Reward

Ok, I'll lay it out again. I do trust him completely, *however*, if he could do something without my consent, then that would affect my trust. As in, if god forbid we break up at some point, and he knew that about me.

He can't do it with out your consent, the more psychological and esoteric sexual activities depend on high levels of trust and consent and to be honest from your words, it doesn't sound like there is that trust there in your relationship. They can be exploited and misused though, that much is true but if your trust someone you have confidence that they wont breach that trust.

Oh no, I understood what you meant....you trust him until you don't.

Look, it's really none of my business *what* your relationship is like with your guy...I was simply responding to your comment about what the "right" way to build intimacy is....yanno, just exploring the irony there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Natasha_ wrote: »
    Oh no, I understood what you meant....you trust him until you don't.

Look, it's really none of my business *what* your relationship is like with your guy...I was simply responding to your comment about what the "right" way to build intimacy is....yanno, just exploring the irony there ;)

I didn't mean for it to come across that way, me saying what was right or wrong, I was just giving my opinion. And lol, my guy :rolleyes: (that's his name, Guy)

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Reward/Natasha, this is not the thread for passing whatever your perceived judgements are on Squishkins relationship, please get back on topic.

Thanks,

Maple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Reward

28064212 wrote: »
    :pac: I take it you don't masturbate so? Since you're "desensitising" yourself to the feeling of actual sex? Yes, if either sex is masturbating to the point that it's the only way they can reach orgasm, it's a problem, but that point is not "small doses"

What I meant was that its better if strong vibrations are the treat rather than the norm. sometimes women are so used to vibrations and mechanical toys that they find it difficult to orgasm easily in other ways, others need very high levels of stimulation to over come mental blocks, both situations can be over come with conditioning, for example, its possible to condition a person to orgasm on vocal command alone so, problems reaching orgasm with physical stimulation alone or otherwise are rooted in mental blocks and/or de-sensitisation from over reliance on mechanical toys.

Reward wrote: »
    What I meant was that its better if strong vibrations are the treat rather than the norm. sometimes women are so used to vibrations and mechanical toys that they find it difficult to orgasm easily in other ways, others need very high levels of stimulation to over come mental blocks, both situations can be over come with conditioning, for example, its possible to condition a person to orgasm on vocal command alone so, problems reaching orgasm with physical stimulation alone or otherwise are rooted in mental blocks and/or de-sensitisation from over reliance on mechanical toys.

I agree, when I first got my Celebrator, I was a bit preoccupied with it, lol. Then it got to the point - fairly quickly- where it was increasingly difficult to cum without it...in fact I think I actually could NOT cum without it for a little while.
    A looooooooong break from it (actually, am I still on this break? When can we do that again? lol) and a lot of non buzzy stimulation and I was back to normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

So this one time I was in Ann Summers with my very camp gay friend when I was about 17 browsing around next thing I hear my friend shouting "OMGGG AOIFE YOUR MOMS A VIBRATORR!!!!" :/ Was so hilarious!

There is vibrator in Ann Summers with the same name as my Mother.http://annsummersireland.ie/shop/sex-toys/ann-summers-serena?vmcchk=1 Bit of a running joke between me and my friends now haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Ann Summers Serena is a strange name :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Well...Serena! It's also the name of a car! (must...resist...making...jokeouttathat)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Lia_lia wrote: »
    So this one time I was in Ann Summers with my very camp gay friend when I was about 17 browsing around next thing I hear my friend shouting "OMGGG AOIFE YOUR MOMS A VIBRATORR!!!!" :/ Was so hilarious!

There is vibrator in Ann Summers with the same name as my Mother.http://annsummersireland.ie/shop/sex-toys/ann-summers-serena?vmcchk=1 Bit of a running joke between me and my friends now haha!

Haha! I have that one! Not too bad ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭28064212

Lia_lia wrote: »

:pac: Does your mother know?

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

The Celebrator is basically a rip off of the world famous Eroscilator.

I'd love to hear from anyone who owns one of these.

http://eu.eroscillator.com/default.aspx

A little on the expensive side, but as Henry Royce once said of his cars, "The quality will remain when the price is forgotten.

The same can be said of any "Branded" Vibrator.

I'm sure the ladies here who own a Funfactory vibe or a Lelo will agree with me on this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement