Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

toys

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

cheesey1 wrote: »
    sorry if this is too personal a question - but has anyone used the Jessica Rabbit with their oh and how exactly.

What ever way makes both you and him comfortable :D:D
    SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Even if I've never been...satisfied?:mad:

Yes SB even if you have never been satisified, you need to relax and set the mood.... Best friend had the same issue and I got her a RR from Lovehoney, jsut relax, make sure you wont' be interrupted and maybe read a sexual fantasy book?? Feck I can't remember the name of the author I read but Literotica is a good website!!!
    this may be inapropriate but, what age are most of the ladies on here,
    I reckon most ladies into toys would be over 25 and a bit more secure would i be correct ??

I am 26 but had my first vibrator at 16 (holy feck that is a decade ago - I am old :()!!! But then again sexual things have never bothered me, my sisters on the other hand have issues with vibrators!!!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I reckon most ladies into toys would be over 25 and a bit more secure would i be correct ??

I'm 23, and had my first vibrator at 19/20. I'd have loved one earlier, but wasn't confident enough to buy one. It wasn't until I discovered love honey that I got one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

I got introduced to the joys of toys from a boyfriend when I was 17 or 18...late teens/early 20's is about average with my group of friends...it's a bit of sex and the city-esque myth that older women without men are the only ones buzzing, I think it's as common with younger women & those with partners. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭shoes34

I got introduced to the joys of toys from a boyfriend when I was 17 or 18...late teens/early 20's is about average with my group of friends...it's a bit of sex and the city-esque myth that older women without men are the only ones buzzing, I think it's as common with younger women & those with partners. :cool:

Definately feel old getting one for the first time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

What's the expression?

Better late than never! :D :P

There's a few in my friends didn't start 'till later so don't feel old!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭cheesey1

i too am a late starter, and the jessica rabbit was the best thing I every purchased.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Agent Smith, when your post is deleted twice, don't keep trying to post it.

This is a thread on sex toys, I appreciate you're trying to be funny, but it will drag the thread off topic.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Mimojo

So how did everyone get on with their purchases??!

Have to say lovehoney are A+, great for spicing things up! First time to try any toys but me and my OH find them great!

I love mine - haven't tried it with the boy yet but hopefully some time, I don't know how to ask him to incorporate it into our sex life without him feeling like he's not good enough. But otherwise the rabbit is fabulous.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭kickthecan

Iv been thinking about getting something i can just sneak inside my knickers in the morning that has a controller and can use throughout the day without anyone noticing? Anyone have such a thing? Any recommendations?

• Advertisement

kickthecan wrote: »
    Iv been thinking about getting something i can just sneak inside my knickers in the morning that has a controller and can use throughout the day without anyone noticing? Anyone have such a thing? Any recommendations?

Have you tried the Love Honey site, maybe the dream egg vibrator?

At this stage getting use to have orgasm on my own with my vibrator that I'm not sure if i need a man anymore!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Smallbit

I had a plain 'vanilla' vibrator for a while a few years ago but let's just say I associate it with a bad patch in my marriage before I separated so these days I just cant seem to use a toy without those unpleasant memories :confused:

On the up side I prefer the real thing and I'm lucky enough to have more than enough when I want it!:D

I am curious about these rabbits though - I've never hear a bad word said against them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭kickthecan

Smallbit wrote: »
    I had a plain 'vanilla' vibrator for a while a few years ago but let's just say I associate it with a bad patch in my marriage before I separated so these days I just cant seem to use a toy without those unpleasant memories :confused:

On the up side I prefer the real thing and I'm lucky enough to have more than enough when I want it!:D

I am curious about these rabbits though - I've never hear a bad word said against them!!
    Every girl should have a rampant rabbit!! Or two :)

I upgrade everytime they bring a new one out!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭girlyhappyface

McChubbin wrote: »
    Feck, now I'm tempted to treat myself to a new 'toy'. can anyone recommend something that won't deafen the neighbours at the end of the street but still pack a punch? I still live with my parents so silence is golden. *cough*

Lelo do a fantastic range of really quiet, great quality vibrators. I think mine was over a hundred quid in Ms Fantasia but you can get them much cheaper online. They're rechargable as well, which is always a bonus :) And the charge only takes a couple of hours.

www.sextoys.ie is a good website!

kickthecan wrote: »
    Every girl should have a rampant rabbit!! Or two

I upgrade everytime they bring a new one out!!!!

Just have the one and a new comer to them but have to say since I got it its fantastic and wonder why I never had one before, have a feeling I'll be using it when I get in from work shortly! Actually definately will be using it!
    icon7.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭dreamstar

OK guys I have a question.......
    When you buy stuff online such as vibrators etc do they fit through the letter box??
    I'm only asking cuz otherwise I would have to get them delivered to work and that would be so so embarassing.
    I really would love to start buying some online as it's so much easier.

dreamstar wrote: »
    OK guys I have a question.......
    When you buy stuff online such as vibrators etc do they fit through the letter box??
    I'm only asking cuz otherwise I would have to get them delivered to work and that would be so so embarassing.
    I really would love to start buying some online as it's so much easier.

The purchase I made wouldn't fit in my letterbox but was a note from the postman to say it was in the post office for collection and it was in a box and nothing on it to say where it had come from quite discrete so don't worry if you get it delivered to work no one will know where it came from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Smallbit

Am I the only one giggling like a teenager at the thought of the postman trying to force a dildo in my letterbox?! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Smallbit wrote: »
    Am I the only one giggling like a teenager at the thought of the postman trying to force a dildo in my letterbox?! :eek:

2 things here.

1.He knocks and the packaging is very discrete. So much so I was asked if i broke my mobile phone again.

2. With all the slang about thank god dildo and letterbox did not apear in the same line as above in afterhours...

lastly...the postman always rings twice:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Ok getting stuff delivered to the house is out of the question for me...how much of a weirdo would I look like if I went to the Ann Summers on O'Connell Street out of interest? :P Also is Ireland like New York, you have to be like 21 to go in or something or is it just anyone?

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

If you look young (under 18) they do sometimes ask you to leave the toy section in Ann Summers. While this is hilarious when it involves a load of loud, obnoxious Spanish kids getting kicked out, it could be awkward for you.

Ok getting stuff delivered to the house is out of the question for me...how much of a weirdo would I look like if I went to the Ann Summers on O'Connell Street out of interest? :P Also is Ireland like New York, you have to be like 21 to go in or something or is it just anyone?

Why would you look like a weirdo if you went into Anne Summers???

• Registered Users Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

so im guessing buy most girls reaction, that if i get the new girlfriend on shell be happy and before you ask ye she up for a laugh and that,
    And id have no problem with her taking it out when im there at all,

I don't know about the age limit - but you won't look like a weirdo going into the store, and if you feel uncomfortable going in alone would you bring a friend in with you? I know they do Ann Summers parties have never been to one myself but maybe that's a route to go down.

so im guessing buy most girls reaction, that if i get the new girlfriend on shell be happy and before you ask ye she up for a laugh and that,
    And id have no problem with her taking it out when im there at all,

I'd say go for it !

Is it possible to get addicted to your rabbit or bullet - I find that I can go days without using it and then will want to use it a few days in a row and just wondering will it eventually mean that my man can't get me off without the aid of one of these.

cheesey1 wrote: »
    Is it possible to get addicted to your rabbit or bullet - I find that I can go days without using it and then will want to use it a few days in a row and just wondering will it eventually mean that my man can't get me off without the aid of one of these.

When are the days?? Is it before your period / mid cycle?? Nope you won't get addicted, but I find I go through horny phases too and have never found that a man won't satisfy me, the right guy will always know what to do ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Hi Folks. I am thinking of buying my other half the hitachi magic wand and wondered if anyone has it and is it worth buying. I dont need to know intimate details.

Did you buy it on line or in ireland.

I see its good for many aspects of massage including play.

• Advertisement

Hi Folks. I am thinking of buying my other half the hitachi magic wand and wondered if anyone has it and is it worth buying. I dont need to know intimate details.

to be honest never heard of this - but have you read any reviews on it on lovehoney or other sites?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement