Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

toys

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Hi Folks. I am thinking of buying my other half the hitachi magic wand and wondered if anyone has it and is it worth buying. I dont need to know intimate details.

Did you buy it on line or in ireland.

I see its good for many aspects of massage including play.

Your best bet is to get it online, only ever saw it for sale here once and it was for silly, silly money. But if you get make sure you also get a power extension cord as the power lead on is long but some times not long enough.

Also if you are getting it you may as well get the attachments with it in a set it tends to work out cheaper.

http://www.hitachi-magic-wand.com/shop/gift-sets/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭cheesey1

Thaedydal wrote: »

I see that's a US website isn't there voltage different than Ireland's, probably won't matter if operated by battery but if you need an extension cord won't the plug voltage be different? It looks expensive enough but maybe its worth it.

No batteries and the last for decades so it's a life time purchance, and yes you'll need a converter.
    But you can get it in a bundle with it http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hitachi%ae-Magic-Wand%1a_W0QQitemZ290451131244QQcmdZViewItem?rvr_id=&query=%7Bquery%7D&fitem=290451131244&linkin_id=8057410&mt_id=635&kw=%7Bquery%7D

Thats 55 sterling + P&P gets you a wand, voltage converter and lube.

Made an order on Sunday, got an email saying that it had been despatched on Monday and should be with me next Thursday.

I chose the cheaper shipping option, and was shocked to have it arrive today. :eek:

That's pretty good shipping. I don't see the appeal of the more expensive shipping method now though. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭FlexiLexi

how does the hitachi work?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭shoes34

Made an order on Sunday, got an email saying that it had been despatched on Monday and should be with me next Thursday.

Do you mind me asking who did you make the purchase from?

shoes34 wrote: »
    Do you mind me asking who did you make the purchase from?

Woops. Yeah, that'd be useful information alright :o

T'was from LoveHoney. They seemed fairly highly recommended on here. Haven't actually opened the package yet (plain brown box, by the way, no one would ever know) but that's not too bad a shipping time.

EDIT: Out of curiousity; what do women generally make of this kinda thing as a christmas gift? (I know, I'm thinking a bit ahead of time here, but sure may aswell ask while it's in my head).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

EDIT: Out of curiousity; what do women generally make of this kinda thing as a christmas gift? (I know, I'm thinking a bit ahead of time here, but sure may aswell ask while it's in my head).

Depends on who it is from and who it is for!!! I would have no probs getting one from anyone (including boyfriend) bar my parents / aunts / uncles!!! I know some people who be a bit offended if they got one... Once you know the person fairly well you should be grand!

Pembily wrote: »
    Depends on who it is from and who it is for!!! I would have no probs getting one from anyone (including boyfriend) bar my parents / aunts / uncles!!! I know some people who be a bit offended if they got one... Once you know the person fairly well you should be grand!

Yeah. Ah, we're fairly close alright.

I just made another order there, and got that book they sell, the "user's guide to the rabbit" or something like that. Think it'd be her first toy, and so thought it'd probably make life easier.

I got my last order gift boxed, by the way, and I'm fairly impressed with the box they gave me. I don't know if they do a series of boxes depending on the size of the order, but the one I got was grand and big. Could make for a good presentation under a christmas wrapper (I don't know why christmas is stuck in my head! :confused:).

Also got some chocoloate penises. Cockolate. :)

I really need to stop buying shite. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 miss-me1

Ok so, bought a Jessica Rabbit vibrator an hour ago...1st one :P was kinda sceptical but sure after readin dis....fair play :) right as rain now....that lovehoney is crackin :) hopefully shud be here b4 the 26th...it bettr be...the family are home from holiday the 23rd nd i want time to play lol ;):D

Wel going by the time it took for my last order to arrive, if you ordered yesterday (I made an order yesterday also), then it should hopefully be around for Wednesday (21st).

Which makes me wonder, how quick is the turnaround on delivery if you go with the more expensive shipping?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 miss-me1

Wel going by the time it took for my last order to arrive, if you ordered yesterday (I made an order yesterday also), then it should hopefully be around for Wednesday (21st).

Which makes me wonder, how quick is the turnaround on delivery if you go with the more expensive shipping?

Which is what I did....I'd rather have it deliverd asap so as soon as I get it we'll find out...yano I doubt it's any faster than the less cheaper option...

Must be more reliable or something. Maybe I got lucky perhaps, by getting it so quickly?

The cheaper option could probably fluctuate as the more expensive shipping orders get prioritised or something?

Dunno.

Those Oh! points they give you with each order. Would be good if you could use them against shipping costs.

http://www.sextoysireland.com

is irish and has free shipping/postage.

^ Is it just me or does that site seem very expensive in comparison to LH?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 eeichi_girl

LH seems to work out more expencive on most things when you take into account the exchange rate and delivery costs.

I've bought a few things from http://www.sextoysireland.com and loooooved them. Massive fan of the LELOs!

ah afraid I've become addicted to my rabbit!! When I get home after a stressful day I work I whip it out and give it a quick work out !

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭sleepyescapade

treated myself to a rabbit recently, got the thruster deluxe. impressive :D

Megglz wrote: »
    treated myself to a rabbit recently, got the thruster deluxe. impressive :D

sounds exciting !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Prezatch

I ordered stuff from here - http://www.edenfantasys.com/ for my gf before. Seems to be good value, with a massive selection for all you ladies :pac:

It's a good site with lot of reviews and ratings, like the vroooooom (va va voom?) rating and the buzzzzzz (noise) rating. Also has a big page on what materials toys are made from and how safe they are or are not to use. They ship with USPS

Deadly vid.

There are 'new' toys on the market now called E-Stims. Apparently they work like a slendertone for your girl bits. They are really dear but I like the sound of it.

Anyone used one?

Deadly vid.

There are 'new' toys on the market now called E-Stims. Apparently they work like a slendertone for your girl bits. They are really dear but I like the sound of it.

Anyone used one?

so did you invest in one?

Think I am addicted - feel the need to use it almost every day and I love it, come in minutes but still no squirting (sorry for the graphic detail). have seen this a - Jessica Rabbit 2.0 G-Spot Vibrator and I have a Jessica Rabbit 2.0 Rabbit Vibrator and I wonder is there is a difference the only difference in the title is "G-Spot".

thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

shoes34 wrote: »
    Think I am addicted - feel the need to use it almost every day and I love it, come in minutes but still no squirting (sorry for the graphic detail). have seen this a - Jessica Rabbit 2.0 G-Spot Vibrator and I have a Jessica Rabbit 2.0 Rabbit Vibrator and I wonder is there is a difference the only difference in the title is "G-Spot".

thanks.

HAHHA, I get you on the addiction ;)

In my experience the squirting won't happen on your own :P

I checked Lovehoney and they both seem to be the exact same!!!! :confused::confused: I love my Rabbit too :D

Ahem, on the squirting issue... I'm a bit of a pro :o
    Rabbits rarely get the right effect. You need something that is curved for the job, I use a LELO Gigi, a bit dear but well worth it. Super powerful.

It can and will happen on your own, once you learn your bodies reactions you can work to wards it easily enough. A Gspot stimultor is usually needed a vibe or dildo which as a curve on it to reach where the gspot is positioned just behind the pubic bone in the vagina.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

If you think of your belly button as 12 O' clock, aim for 11 O' clock.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Fizgig Bandicoot

I have a mini vibrator called a finger rabbit, that I ordered at an Ann Summers party, which is great! It's not scary looking (Does anyone else find flesh couloured veiny vibrators weird looking.)

I also won a vibrating cock ring at the same party, which I used with the boyf-only used it a few times though, he didn't like it that much. I did though!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

(Does anyone else find flesh couloured veiny vibrators weird looking.)

The big flesh-coloured veiny ones that are meant to look like a replica of an actual penis totally freak me out! :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement