Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

toys

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Gauge wrote: »
    I'm very tempted by some of the things on lovehoney! I'd have to get it delivered to work though, and in spite of what people have said about discrete packaging I'm very nervous about ordering stuff from there...

Have a look at this page on the LH site, it shows the packaging they use :) Honestly, I've had stuff delivered to work before and there's no way they'd ever know.

My boyfriend would see a toy as an insult..
    But I could try be persuasive!
    Any suggestions for something for both of us??
    Was looking at the vibrating rings on lovehoney..

The vibrating rings are a great place to start! It's good for using with partners who might feel threatened, because you use it during sex. I did a review of the one I have on my blog, let me know if you want a read!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

i was chatting with some of my friends about this recently and the general consensus they had is they're "pretty sure" their oh's dont use toys, I'm shocked they dont ask/care enough to find out. I've bought my missus stuff like that a few times, it wouldnt bother me if she used it and i wasnt there, she usually tells me about it so its all good :) but using them together is always fun, going away for weekends and bringing a bag of stuff is great, even if most of it doesnt get used having there and making up new things to do is a great craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭cheesey1

Oh Shellyboo - I'd be interested to take a look on your blog if that would be possible. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Hi Folks just a quick question. Have been dying to ask for a while but have not found the oppertunity.... Any couples used this....

What do you think of it.

Is it possible for 2 to share it ie have sex while using it.

How long does the charge last.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14504

Me and my otherhalf like toys but mainly shareing toys not that it matters to me what she does.

I think it looks good. I orig bought the anne summers vibrating kit but its shook itself to death :)

Many thanks for your replies.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Oh I'd love to find reviews of that as well, I was eyeing it up a while back

• Advertisement

Bloody hell, I only ordered something on Friday gone from Lovehoney and it was here this morning, talk about quick service :)

Hi Folks just a quick question. Have been dying to ask for a while but have not found the oppertunity.... Any couples used this....

What do you think of it.

Is it possible for 2 to share it ie have sex while using it.

How long does the charge last.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14504

Me and my otherhalf like toys but mainly shareing toys not that it matters to me what she does.

I think it looks good. I orig bought the anne summers vibrating kit but its shook itself to death :)

Many thanks for your replies.

I spotted that in Miss Fantasias in Dublin, was way more expensive though think it was €120, it looks cool and apparently its amazing but its mad expensive, I think it looks a bit awkward too, cant imagine itd be easy for a girl to have both that and a penis in there at the same time, especially if shes not used to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

it's not meant to be used in conjunction with a penis, until your talking about using that while having anal sex.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Thaedydal wrote: »
    it's not meant to be used in conjunction with a penis, until your talking about using that while having anal sex.

The site says it is
    maybe it's smaller than it looks?

I didnt think it was either but apparently it is, the smaller of the parts goes in while youre having sex, its in the explanation video on the site, I dunno :confused:

• Advertisement

bluewolf wrote: »
    Oh I'd love to find reviews of that as well, I was eyeing it up a while back

There is reviews on the site but tbh i dont trust them much...
    krudler wrote: »
    I spotted that in Miss Fantasias in Dublin, was way more expensive though think it was €120, it looks cool and apparently its amazing but its mad expensive, I think it looks a bit awkward too, cant imagine itd be easy for a girl to have both that and a penis in there at the same time, especially if shes not used to it.

Its cheaper on bondara but I am having trouble finding it. My thoughts on fitting both in thats why I asked.

Apparently it is... Its ment to be intense for both of you. Thats why I like it so much...
    bluewolf wrote: »
    The site says it is
    maybe it's smaller than it looks?

It fits in your palm... Its kinda the size of the hand theory I imagine :)
    krudler wrote: »
    I didnt think it was either but apparently it is, the smaller of the parts goes in while youre having sex, its in the explanation video on the site, I dunno :confused:

yes i watched the video just wanted to know if anyone used it. I believe the charging is a pain....24 hours....:(

I have a We-Vibe and it is meant to be used during penis-in-vagina intercourse :)

To be totally honest, me and the boy don't get much use out of it... I much prefer the vibrating cock rings.

I think it's probably good for couples who are looking to give the female parter a fuller feeling as well as clitoral stimulation.

Joey, it does need to charge for 24 hours but that's just for first usage, you'll get a good few goes out of it then before you need to recharge! Do have a read of the reviews, they do come from real customers and if you go to the last reviews you'll see the bad ones.

I'm starting to sound like a feckin rep :o Going to shut up now! LoveHoney have their own forums, there's a ton of info on them for anyone looking for advice.

Cheesey1, here's that blog post: http://michellaneous.wordpress.com/2010/03/30/put-a-ring-on-it/
    (on mobile so can't hyperlink, sorry!)

And now I'm gonna butt out of this thread for fear of taking it over altogether :o But PM with any questions! :)

Apparently it is... Its ment to be intense for both of you. Thats why I like it so much...

Can't see that working at least for me, i know that the Vaginal walls can stretch but just no, no thanks.

yes i watched the video just wanted to know if anyone used it. I believe the charging is a pain....24 hours....:(

At least they are doing rechargables, and it's not a wind up one :)

Can't see that working at least for me, i know that the Vaginal walls can stretch but just no, no thanks.

Yes that was the thoughts of my other half or more to the point "Oh jasus no way...that would kill me..":)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭cheesey1

well received the bullet on friday and now didn't spend my entire weekend using it! But it needed a new battery last night, so battery life not great in them. It was a really small battery size N 1.5V so hopefully they will be easily gotten in the supermarket!

Try your local 2 euro shop they can often have cards of that battery type so you can by 10/20 of them at once and stick then in your play drawer.

cheesey1 wrote: »
    well received the bullet on friday and now didn't spend my entire weekend using it! But it needed a new battery last night, so battery life not great in them. It was a really small battery size N 1.5V so hopefully they will be easily gotten in the supermarket!

There is a very good set that anne summers do. It comes on wires though. The disadvantage is the wires. The advantage is it takes AA batteries...

Now seen as though i am on an honest footing..myself and the other half used this many times. One night we were platic but thought "for the laugh" kinda thing. Anyway before we got to usw it we feel asleep with it on. We woke up the next morning and it was still going and a funny laugh..

http://www.annsummers.com/wcsstore/AnnSummers/images/AnnSummers/ASPRODUCT_IMAGES/07SAKTAS0038_Z.jpg

Its the only c ring with normal batteries as far as i know... It has a couple of other pcs as well but for me its the long life of the battery in the c ring...

Yes that was the thoughts of my other half or more to the point "Oh jasus no way...that would kill me..":)

It's really, really not as big as any of you think it is. About as long as my thumb and not much wider. If you can fit two fingers, you can use a we-vibe during sex.

Maybe but if you have a strong pelvic floor and clench during sex you could cause brusing the same as with a speclum and right on the G Spot, again no thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

There's also a good site bondara.com, much cheaper than Ann Summers and a good selection of stuff.
    Once you buy something, they send you 10% off vouchers as well :)

mate :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭shoes34

I purchased the Jessica Rabbit 2.0 from lovehoney and got an e-mail yesterday saying it was dispatched but wouldn't be here till the 11th of June!! Here's waiting. Also has anyone used this and how have they found it?

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Rechargable betteries are the only way to go :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

shoes34 wrote: »
    I purchased the Jessica Rabbit 2.0 from lovehoney and got an e-mail yesterday saying it was dispatched but wouldn't be here till the 11th of June!! Here's waiting. Also has anyone used this and how have they found it?

:)
    Ordered this also - they must be inundated with orders lol
    Can't wait to get it, but like that it also said it was despatched already so I reckon it'll be here by Tuesday or so [taking into account the bank holiday!] - Exciting!

Question: Is it noisy? Will my housemate hear it?! Or am I being overly cautious??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Ordered this also - they must be inundated with orders lol
    Can't wait to get it, but like that it also said it was despatched already so I reckon it'll be here by Tuesday or so [taking into account the bank holiday!] - Exciting!

Question: Is it noisy? Will my housemate hear it?! Or am I being overly cautious??

If your housemate can hear it she has impecciable hearing!!! ;) Enjoy xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭terlywerly

Pembily wrote: »
    If your housemate can hear it she has impecciable hearing!!! ;) Enjoy xx
    Haha that just reminded me of a time in college, I was sharing an apartment with 2 other girls, and was missing the OH so decided I'd take out the vibrator and enjoy myself (thinking there could be no possible way they'd hear it). So there I was dead into it and enjoying myself when I hear this hammering sound on my bedroom wall and my housemate yelling 'You horny git, finish up and turn it off or give the rest of us a go!'. Needless to say I was MORTIFIED!! :o
    Never used it again when I knew they were in the apartment lol
    And I agree with everyone recommending Lovehoney, they are brilliant, and really discrete.
    Many an order I placed arrived to my parents house and they never knew lol They still thought I was innocent :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Tried two different bullets in my time and I can honestly say I hate the sensation I get. Incidently, does anyone else here wish you could get ramphant rabbits without the damned "bunny ears" parts? I find them annoying. Just chop off the "rabbit part" and be done with it for it's of no use to me. >_>

Also: G PULSE = OMFGEPICWIN

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

McChubbin wrote: »
    Tried two different bullets in my time and I can honestly say I hate the sensation I get. Incidently, does anyone else here wish you could get ramphant rabbits without the damned "bunny ears" parts? I find them annoying. Just chop off the "rabbit part" and be done with it for it's of no use to me. >_>

Also: G PULSE = OMFGEPICWIN

There's plenty of vibrators out there that don't have the rabbit bit. Any of these, for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Faith wrote: »
    There's plenty of vibrators out there that don't have the rabbit bit. Any of these, for example.

Feck you Faith now I want a new toy ;);) Not that I need a new one :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Pembily wrote: »
    Feck you Faith now I want a new toy ;);) Not that I need a new one :rolleyes:

Lol, I'm biding my time until my bank balance gets more stable!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Those don't have the pearly bits in the shaft of the rabbit though, Faith, which are arguably the best bit :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement