Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

toys

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

xoxyx wrote: »
    I was planning to on a Lelo (Mona). Hadn't even heard of them 'till today but I saw one and fell in love.
    funny you should mention this. I've been browsing the lounge looking for info on the lelo toys over the past few days. Was on the hunt for something for the missus, and after looking over many of the reviews we settled on the Iris. Only ordered it about 2 hours ago, so i guess i should be able to tell if it's worth it in about a weeks time ;)

almost certain i saw one in the window of miss fantasia on william street south the other day too! any chance you can write back tomorrow with a icon14.gif or icon13.gif ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Had a look on the lelo website, convinced the bf to get me one :P I don't care which, they all look great! :P I realised why he didn't like my last vibe, I thought he didn't like the thought of me pleasuring myself but it was actually cuz the look of the rabbit scared him (it was a german one :P)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Reward

28064212 wrote: »
    :pac: I take it you don't masturbate so? Since you're "desensitising" yourself to the feeling of actual sex? Yes, if either sex is masturbating to the point that it's the only way they can reach orgasm, it's a problem, but that point is not "small doses"

What I meant was that its better if strong vibrations are the treat rather than the norm. sometimes women are so used to vibrations and mechanical toys that they find it difficult to orgasm easily in other ways, others need very high levels of stimulation to over come mental blocks, both situations can be over come with conditioning, for example, its possible to condition a person to orgasm on vocal command alone so, problems reaching orgasm with physical stimulation alone or otherwise are rooted in mental blocks and/or de-sensitisation from over reliance on mechanical toys.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Morgase

I'd rather not be conditioned by somebody else to come on command (woof woof). Sounds creepy.

Reminds me of Keith Barry, he did a hypnosis on some program...can't remember it for the life of me, but he hypnotised like ten people, and said to one girl when I shake your hand you're gonna have the most explosive orgasm of your life, was hilarious :P He then did it to the man beside her :D

• Advertisement

Reminds me of Keith Barry, he did a hypnosis on some program...can't remember it for the life of me, but he hypnotised like ten people, and said to one girl when I shake your hand you're gonna have the most explosive orgasm of your life, was hilarious :P He then did it to the man beside her :D

Yeah, hypnosis is the easier way if the person is suggestive, the other way is classical conditioning which is more time consuming.

He then did it to the man beside her :D
    :eek: haha!! how did that turn out!? would hate to have been that guy..

:eek: haha!! how did that turn out!? would hate to have been that guy..

Well, they didn't remember it when they woke up, so I presume they were told when they went back to their seats, mortified :P

It'd be kinda shít though, having the best orgasm of your life then not remembering it =/

It'd be kinda shít though, having the best orgasm of your life then not remembering it =/
    well, yeah, wasn't exactly what i meant though. It gets kinda messy for us, ya know? :o unless he was able to hypnotise that bit out! :P

Orgasming and cumming aren't the same thing, generally they happen at the same time with lads, but it's not necessarily true.

• Advertisement

Morgase wrote: »
    I'd rather not be conditioned by somebody else to come on command (woof woof). Sounds creepy.

No more or less "creepy" than using a machine or faux penis, IMO, its just another way of doing it, orgasmic ability is practically unlimited when hypnosis and conditioning is used.

Reward wrote: »
    No more or less "creepy" than using a machine or faux penis, IMO, its just another way of doing it, orgasmic ability is practically unlimited when hypnosis and conditioning is used.

I wouldn't agree with that. With machines etc, you're in control of it yourself, and it takes a bit of time but you're having fun in the lead up...whereas you're not in control if someone's telling you to do it, it's just kind of weird...

I wouldn't agree with that. With machines etc, you're in control of it yourself, and it takes a bit of time but you're having fun in the lead up...whereas you're not in control if someone's telling you to do it, it's just kind of weird...

But thats just you putting shaming language on sexual behaviour that other intimate couples can chose to enjoy between themselves also, letting go with a partner is important.

letting go with a partner is important.

I agree with that. However having yourself "conditioned" or hypnotised isn't the right way to go about that in my opinion. It's all about trust, and to be honest I wouldn't trust my boyfriend if he could make me orgasm just by telling me to!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

funny you should mention this. I've been browsing the lounge looking for info on the lelo toys over the past few days. Was on the hunt for something for the missus, and after looking over many of the reviews we settled on the Iris. Only ordered it about 2 hours ago, so i guess i should be able to tell if it's worth it in about a weeks time ;)

almost certain i saw one in the window of miss fantasia on william street south the other day too! any chance you can write back tomorrow with a icon14.gif or icon13.gif ??

Yeah, it's Miss Fantasia I got mine. Like I said, hadn't even heard of them. Just wandered in off the street and it caught my eye! :D

I have to say I would give it an enthusiastic thumbs up. For obvious reasons and also I just think it's a lovely piece of equipment. I love the different settings - there are two sets, one for speed and one for motion so you can change the vibration and then up or down the speed as suits. It feels more sophisticated somehow too and I reckon that if you were trying to introduce toys to a relationship and you thought the guy mightn't be keen on conventional types, this would be less threatening.

I agree with that. However having yourself "conditioned" or hypnotised isn't the right way to go about that in my opinion. It's all about trust, and to be honest I wouldn't trust my boyfriend if he could make me orgasm just by telling me to!

Men condition themselves to last longer, some train to dry and multiple orgasm, women go though a conditioning process too, its all a learning curve. The psychological aspect, which is far more powerful than the physical aspect or a million vibrations a second or whatever, is just another area to explore.

Different doesnt = "creepy" and there is no right or wrong way for other people to orgasm, as long as its legal.

And I question your last statement, if your boyfriend could make you orgasm by telling you to and you were comfortable with it, it would be an indication that you do trust him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Natasha_

Well then that would be your issue with your boyfriend wouldn't it? Is it so far out of your sphere of reference that a woman could trust a man enough to do this with her?

What people sometimes don't understand about hypno is that you cannot be made to do something you ordinarily wouldn't do anyway. I do hypno-play with my partner and I really think that if wasn't in the mood to cum, I most likely would not. And it's not like he's going to randomly put me under without asking me first lol.

Sex is all in the mind, everything else is just mechanics....the fundamental thing here is trusting your partner; and if I happen to trust mine enough to do hypno, then it's really not up to anyone else to tell us if it's the "right way" or not lol.....

I'm exceptionally fortunate to be able to experience a wide range of orgasms, but if he can make me cum without touching me or using a toy, and Im totally sexually satisfied with the orgasms, and it gets him off too...why wouldn't I do it? Hypno-play might also be used as a "tool" or "toy" to help women orgasm who typically can't.

Reward is right about a couple of things here --

different doesn't = creepy

and

Everyone who owns a clitoris should also own a celebrator ;)

Orgasming and cumming aren't the same thing, generally they happen at the same time with lads, but it's not necessarily true.
    it's not necessarily true if the guy has conditioned himself to withhold the load, so to speak! i think the vast majority of men, myself included, would not be able to imagine having the two apart. I'd feel emasculated! frown.gif
    xoxyx wrote: »
    Yeah, it's Miss Fantasia I got mine. Like I said, hadn't even heard of them. Just wandered in off the street and it caught my eye! :D

I have to say I would give it an enthusiastic thumbs up. For obvious reasons and also I just think it's a lovely piece of equipment. I love the different settings - there are two sets, one for speed and one for motion so you can change the vibration and then up or down the speed as suits. It feels more sophisticated somehow too and I reckon that if you were trying to introduce toys to a relationship and you thought the guy mightn't be keen on conventional types, this would be less threatening.
    ooh! not just a thumbs up, an enthusiastic one? :D glad to hear that, the gf should be happy so! :) i've never been threatened by vibrators tbh. They can do one thing i cannot do. i can do many things they cannot! ;) plus it's so much fun to use on her too.

now, what's this celebrator everyone's arguing about?

*runs off to google*

it's not necessarily true if the guy has conditioned himself to withhold the load, so to speak! i think the vast majority of men, myself included, would not be able to imagine having the two apart. I'd feel emasculated!

Yeh, that's what I'm saying! I'm not making myself very clear today am I :(

and @Natasha, I trust my boyfriend totally. But I prefer the closeness and intimacy of him trying himself, I don't like the idea of him not even touching me and being able to do that, it's just not my thing, fair play to you for liking it. I did say before that it was my opinion, I don't care if other people like it I was just offering my 2 cents!

it's not necessarily true if the guy has conditioned himself to withhold the load, so to speak! i think the vast majority of men, myself included, would not be able to imagine having the two apart. I'd feel emasculated! frown.gif

ooh! not just a thumbs up, an enthusiastic one? :D glad to hear that, the gf should be happy so! :) i've never been threatened by vibrators tbh. They can do one thing i cannot do. i can do many things they cannot! ;) plus it's so much fun to use on her too.

*runs off to google*

No, you dont feel emasculated, perhaps the opposite as you are still hard and ready for more and that energy that usually transfers out of you into her is active in you, so no falling asleep!

• Advertisement

Why on earth would you? From my perspective, it's not all about "the load" (although that certainly adds a dimension); if my partner is having an orgasm, Im thrilled. I also think there's something inherently hot about a man who is interested in exploring the variety of orgasms he can have rather than just being sort of complacent with the 'status quo'. It's once in a blue moon that you have a lover who is *truly* sexually uninhibited enough to push the envelope.

*runs off to google*

***Sorry, wrong link originally...THIS ONE is the one I meant

http://www.amazon.com/Celebrator-Vibe-Women-very-Orgasmic/dp/B000XKOWTC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1294696241&sr=8-1

No you dont feel emasculated, perhaps the opposite as you are still hard and ready for more and that energy that usually transfers out of you to her is active in you, so no falling asleep!
    :eek: you are clearly not a man! nothing wrong with a little 15 min break before getting back into it ;)

Natasha_ wrote: »
    Why on earth would you? From my perspective, it's not all about "the load" (although that certainly adds a dimension); if my partner is having an orgasm, Im thrilled. I also think there's something inherently hot about a man who is interested in exploring the variety of orgasms he can have rather than just being sort of complacent with the 'status quo'. It's once in a blue moon that you have a lover who is *truly* sexually uninhibited enough to push the envelope.

http://www.mycelebrator.com/celebrator-en-home.asp

The Celebrator works well as a torture device too ;)

The Celebrator works well as a torture device too ;)

Hmmm...yes Im familiar with that :rolleyes:

I also think there's something inherently hot about a man who is interested in exploring the variety of orgasms he can have rather than just being sort of complacent with the 'status quo'.
    that's great. and fair play to yer man in american pie and anyone else who tries to do it. but from a male perspective, my perspective, shooting is part of the act. Not shooting during an orgasm, as messy as it gets, is like pudding without custard, tea without biscuits, winter without snow.. me without herself, just not the same! I think that it's something only a few men would be prepared to learn. And anyone who makes the decision to learn or is willing to learn, would never see it the way i do. I have nothing but praise for them, but it not for me!

sorry for going totally off topic.
    no. frickin. way! is.. is that as simple as i think it is? The amazon link, that's just the same is it not? who else knows of this wizardry and it's applications? :D is this thing recommended by the ladies of the lounge?

that's great. and fair play to yer man in american pie and anyone else who tries to do it. but from a male perspective, my perspective, shooting is part of the act. Not shooting during an orgasm, as messy as it gets, is like pudding without custard, tea without biscuits, winter without snow.. me without herself, just not the same! I think that it's something only a few men would be prepared to learn. And anyone who makes the decision to learn or is willing to learn, would never see it the way i do. I have nothing but praise for them, but it not for me!

sorry for going totally off topic.

no. frickin. way! is.. is that as simple as i think it is? The amazon link, that's just the same is it not? who else knows of this wizardry and it's applications? :D is this thing recommended by the ladies of the lounge?

If you can separate ejaculation from orgasm, it doesn't mean that you have to stop ejaculating, it means that you can have multiple orgasms before you decide to ejaculate.

If you can separate ejaculation from orgasm, it doesn't mean that you have to stop ejaculating, it means that you can have multiple orgasms before you decide to ejaculate.
    come on now! this isn't an episode of Fr. Ted.

come on now! this isn't an episode of Fr. Ted.

Lol...so because you haven't experienced it, it can't be true? ;)
    no. frickin. way! is.. is that as simple as i think it is? The amazon link, that's just the same is it not? who else knows of this wizardry and it's applications? is this thing recommended by the ladies of the lounge?

HIGHLY recommended. It's amazing. And no, the previous link just looked the same, but it was a knock off cheap-o attachment for an electric toothbrush. THIS link is the one you want.

Trust me

Lol...so because you haven't experienced it, it can't be true? ;)
    haha!

**puts on zap brannigan voice**

if i have to explain my last comment, on the previous comment, then you wimmins are crazier than i thought. a secretly deadly sexy kind of crazy!

:pac:

• Advertisement

Hahahaha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement