Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

toys

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

True but feck me sideways, those peary bits aren't half loud! D:
    Like minature jack-hammers I say. God, I hate living at home-curse these thin walls! Incidently, a weighty question:

How many toys in your box? (Pun very much intended!)
    3. *is a dirty hoer*

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

McChubbin wrote: »
    Like minature jack-hammers I say. God, I hate living at home-curse these thin walls! Incidently, a weighty question:

3. *is a dirty hoer*

All our sexy time stuff is kept at my place as the gf still lives at home, at a glance, 3 rings, 2 small vibes and a rabbit, and assorted other stuff , heh :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

3. *is a dirty hoer*

Haha this is a great thread!

What would the parents say if they heard?!! Tut tut!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

I remember going to pick up my first order, i missed the post man so had to get in during lunch. And i forgot my id. I was embarressed thinking oh god they are gonna know what's in it etc. Rocked up to the desk and handed in the docket thing. Guy looks at it and asks for id, que me looking like a muppet trying to search pockets etc and then saying i don't have it! He says, "sorry love, can't hand it out to you, might be the wrong package" Still can't believe what i said, in a tallaght post office.... "Sure you can open it and check what's in it, it's only a couple of vibrators" Needless to say he gave me my package, with a little wink of course!

That Toys for Joys site looks really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Incidently, a weighty question:

How many toys in your box?
    *is a dirty hoer*
    Just the one :rolleyes:
    *is a good girl*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Jules wrote: »
    I remember going to pick up my first order, i missed the post man so had to get in during lunch. And i forgot my id. I was embarressed thinking oh god they are gonna know what's in it etc. Rocked up to the desk and handed in the docket thing. Guy looks at it and asks for id, que me looking like a muppet trying to search pockets etc and then saying i don't have it! He says, "sorry love, can't hand it out to you, might be the wrong package" Still can't believe what i said, in a tallaght post office.... "Sure you can open it and check what's in it, it's only a couple of vibrators" Needless to say he gave me my package, with a little wink of course
    Im never asked for ID when picking up a package.Damn weird Dubliners :P
    Then again I've done most of my shopping online for the last 5 years

• Registered Users Posts: 18,490 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Im never asked for ID when picking up a package.Damn weird Dubliners :P
    Then again I've done most of my shopping online for the last 5 years

Its in the post office you get asked for id.
    For example the postman trys delivering to your house but theres no one in. If it wont fit through the letter box he leaves a note advising you to pick it up in the post office the next day.
    They wont usually release the package to you in the post office unless you have ID to say you are who the package is addressed to or that you have a slip of paper from the addressee to advise you can pick up for them.
    If you shop online you've most likely had this experience before unless you get delivered to your workplace.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

kippy wrote: »
    Its in the post office you get asked for id.
    For example the postman trys delivering to your house but theres no one in. If it wont fit through the letter box he leaves a note advising you to pick it up in the post office the next day.
    They wont usually release the package to you in the post office unless you have ID to say you are who the package is addressed to or that you have a slip of paper from the addressee to advise you can pick up for them.
    If you shop online you've most likely had this experience before unless you get delivered to your workplace.
    Thats what I mean.I always have to go with that slip cause delivery times are usually when im in work.Ive never been asked for ID though.Just hand in the slip and wander out with the parcel.Might have to sign the odd time depending on the postage used on the parcel

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Don't know how to do the spoiler thingy :(

I have 7 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭DancingDaisy

Uhm 5 vibrators, and then assorted other items.... it's a really fun press :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

oh yeah! this is one of the best vibrators iv ever had tbh!! even better than the rampant rabbit! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Feck, now I'm tempted to treat myself to a new 'toy'. can anyone recommend something that won't deafen the neighbours at the end of the street but still pack a punch? I still live with my parents so silence is golden. *cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭cheesey1

cheesey1 wrote: »
    well received the bullet on friday and now didn't spend my entire weekend using it! But it needed a new battery last night, so battery life not great in them. It was a really small battery size N 1.5V so hopefully they will be easily gotten in the supermarket!

so got a new battery last week and again didn't use it that much and the battery ran out, I think the bullet must eat up a lot of battery power, so its not that great if you have to replace the battery every time you use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭shoes34

shoes34 wrote: »
    I purchased the Jessica Rabbit 2.0 from lovehoney and got an e-mail yesterday saying it was dispatched but wouldn't be here till the 11th of June!! Here's waiting. Also has anyone used this and how have they found it?

yippie, got home at lunchtime to find a note saying package in the post office for me so guessing its the Rabbit, roll on 5pm when I can collect it.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

On the subject of fun stuff, what about lube? me and the missus use it all the time and its great, refer the watery stuff than the creamy type, really recommend Astroglide, you can get it online fairly cheaply and it feels brilliant, you only need a finger full (fnarr :D) and it doesnt dry out which some of the other ones can do after a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭xoixo

yippie, got home at lunchtime to find a note saying package in the post office for me so guessing its the Rabbit, roll on 5pm when I can collect it.

Oh brilliant, I was hoping mine would arrive early too cos it was despatched ages ago but said it wouldn't be here till the 14th on the site!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Mimojo

+1, had the note in the letterbox, just collected it now, really wouldn't have a clue what was in the box, just a simple plain brown box. Lots of fun stuff inside, had had a few glasses of wine when I came across the thread on boards so ordered an "assortment" of items!

xoixo wrote: »
    Oh brilliant, I was hoping mine would arrive early too cos it was despatched ages ago but said it wouldn't be here till the 14th on the site!

The site had told me it would be the 11th so its a few days early so you might get yours tomorrow or Thursday - to be honest I have read the reviews on Lovehoney and I am a little bit scared to use it - the reviews seem to say I'll be screaming etc in minutes!

+1, had the note in the letterbox, just collected it now, really wouldn't have a clue what was in the box, just a simple plain brown box. Lots of fun stuff inside, had had a few glasses of wine when I came across the thread on boards so ordered an "assortment" of items!

will be collecting my in the next half hour and hoping my flat mate doesn't get home till about 7 - he usually doesn't but of course today would be the one day he's home early, knowing my luck. Have to go buy batterys and then set to go!

Do you mind me asking if you have tried it out yet?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Mimojo

will be collecting my in the next half hour and hoping my flat mate doesn't get home till about 7 - he usually doesn't but of course today would be the one day he's home early, knowing my luck. Have to go buy batterys and then set to go!

Do you mind me asking if you have tried it out yet?

Thanks.

I ordered the "Wavy Wonders Waterproof Triple Stimulation Vibrator", along with a few different couple toy things. Havent tried it yet, havent used one before so duno what to expect at all - but from what I have read it should be fun! Hope your flatmate doesnt come home too early!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

Woo got my rabbit today also! Need to to try it out tonight, super excited! Feckin hell though, it looks huge!!! :0

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Woo got my rabbit today also! Need to to try it out tonight, super excited! Feckin hell though, it looks huge!!! :0

Enjoy ;)

On the issues of lube if any women are slightly sensitive in that area aloe vera gel is a great lube!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Thats it!
    Im going internet shopping in the morning. I have ordered from lovehoney before but cant remember if they accept laser. do they accept laser? I hope so! what would ye recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

didnt think so many irish ladies, where into toys,
    Goes to show what i know ::)

I have this c/o an ann summers party last september. It's never once satisfied me(then again neither have the boyfriends but we'll get over that). Waste of €70 :mad:

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    I have this c/o an ann summers party last september. It's never once satisfied me(then again neither have the boyfriends but we'll get over that). Waste of €70 :mad:

Oh the Jessica Rabbit on lovehoney is only about €35 and it will definately satisfy you - now my ex totally satisfied me but since we broke up I've been wanting to get something so it arrived yesterday and I can say within minutes it definately works!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭cheesey1

sorry if this is too personal a question - but has anyone used the Jessica Rabbit with their oh and how exactly.

Oh the Jessica Rabbit on lovehoney is only about €35 and it will definately satisfy you
    Even if I've never been...satisfied?:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

this may be inapropriate but, what age are most of the ladies on here,
    I reckon most ladies into toys would be over 25 and a bit more secure would i be correct ??

• Advertisement

this may be inapropriate but, what age are most of the ladies on here,
    I reckon most ladies into toys would be over 25 and a bit more secure would i be correct ??

almost 35 - so maybe in the slightly older bracket for trying toys for the first time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement