Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 2,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chorcai

Let's keep this going ..... What a wonderful way to start the new year! Heavenly Father, walk through my house, and take away all worries and illness, and please watch over and heal my family and friends. Bring quiet where there is chaos, bring light where there is darkness and put love in our hearts. In Jesus name, Amen. Prayer is so powerful. Stop what you're doing and re post this ♥

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Chorcai wrote: »
    Let's keep this going ..... What a wonderful way to start the new year! Heavenly Father, walk through my house, and take away all worries and illness, and please watch over and heal my family and friends. Bring quiet where there is chaos, bring light where there is darkness and put love in our hearts. In Jesus name, Amen. Prayer is so powerful. Stop what you're doing and re post this ♥

You should make a fake account and like that post so it says "Ned Flanders likes this" underneath.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭tough__cookie

I cant stand all the checking in thing!! People are out in bars and nightclubs and checking in!! WHY are they on facebook if they are out having such a good time?

Also I hate people checking in that they are IN BED or AT HOME or TESCOS :confused:

What's with the need to tell everyone that crap for??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,108 ✭✭✭batistuta9

I cant stand all the checking in thing!! People are out in bars and nightclubs and checking in!! WHY are they on facebook if they are out having such a good time?

Also I hate people checking in that they are IN BED or AT HOME or TESCOS :confused:

What's with the need to tell everyone that crap for??

probably the attention seeking one's that do it
    around the last year or so i've noticed a lot of older people joined facebook(people around my mothers age & a bit younger, well really it seems like a minority that aren't on it & thats including every business in ireland), nothing wrong with that but these people are nearly as bad as 14 year old's for posting spam type messages and are also the type that'd check into somewhere stupid like tesco etc. maybe its to show that they 'get facebook'

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭timewilltell

'I love my prescious **** she is my life best thing that ever happened to me!'

Followed by 100 photos of the child.

I had to unfriend her when I thought to myself 'Jesus that child has grown.'

:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Just saw a comment where someone spelled you plural as "ues". :eek: *shoots self*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Missmiddleton

"Ugh hate when you can't find the remote, worst thing ever!"

...meanwhile in Africa

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭berrycherry

And i quote.

"I just took the batteries out of my vibrator for my kids new toys"

Its crazy what people will put up :O

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 2,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chorcai

Lesbian friend and her girlfriend:

Stoned cracked about my boo :) love you to bits babes mmmmmwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i love u2 babe cant wait 2cum hme xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can't wait 4 u 2 come home babes, tellin ya I'm brakin out the chain and ball this time!!:P hope u get some rest and feel better babio xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

haha :) thanks bbz stil cant sleep :( xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awe stop no way r u even feelin any better?? Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

had sum toast der its stayin dwn so dats always a gud thing haha xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ahhhhhh that's the shindizzle then babio! Maybe get some fresh air or somthing n grab a shower an yal be right as rain!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

Stoned cracked about my boo :) love you to bits babes mmmmmwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can't wait 4 u 2 come home babes, tellin ya I'm brakin out the chain and ball this time!!:P hope u get some rest and feel better babio xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Ahhhhhh that's the shindizzle then babio! Maybe get some fresh air or somthing n grab a shower an yal be right as rain!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That is the worst on this thread so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭sandmanporto

I know one twat who kept posting up he hated humans and animals are more important. He was one depressing annoying tool

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭missbelle

Are you sure you got all the "x" 's there :eek: :D
    Defriend, or hide from news feed :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭timewilltell

ihss acc unreall howw muchh i miss meii nannyy :(♥♥♥♥

English translation; "It's actually unreal how much I miss my Nanny"

These ones drive me insane. Grief, in my opinion, is a very personal thing and I wouldn't dream of airing it on Facebook. I notice the above kind of posts to be mainly from younger Facebook friends I have.. the same kind of girls that like to do the following

'OMG bessst dai eva wit da girlies in skul. SO fukn boren but sum craic at wid me matez.'

Im off to get my gun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Missmiddleton

"The most horrible feelin ever...having a hole in your sock :("

you can't make this sh*t up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

vtec_vixen wrote: »
    :rolleyes::rolleyes: What really got me was the damned xfactor statuses en masse every five seconds, had to hide a lot of posts over that, got a little irritating after a while...

Absolutely. Think I ended up unfriending 7 people (all women,I think) cos of this crap. Do any men watch the xfactor? Seems not... But if they do, they keep quiet about it. Thank ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Notice a couple of people on my news feed that purposely spell the word "it" as "eh"

ie. "Ya look luvly der hun wer ja get ur dress i love eh"

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

These ones drive me insane. Grief, in my opinion, is a very personal thing and I wouldn't dream of airing it on Facebook. I notice the above kind of posts to be mainly from younger Facebook friends I have.. the same kind of girls that like to do the following

'OMG bessst dai eva wit da girlies in skul. SO fukn boren but sum craic at wid me matez.'

Im off to get my gun.

I agree totally. I needed some time to get my head around a loss of my own recently. Not once did I think of turning to FB.

Using txtspeak whilst at a laptop or desktop really confuses me. It's fine in its own medium, i.e. texts or status update from a mobile. But if I'm at a decent computer keyboard, I much prefer typing to the best of my ability.

I guess it's just a pet hate of mine (or maybe I'm the one with the problem, I really don't know). Various people I'm friends with have a fine standard of English talking face-to-face. But I see some of their output from a computer keyboard and I feel like scratching my eyes out.

And I got this gem earlier:
    who would pay to see a film about a **** like margaret tatcher how it ever got made is beyond me
    This coming from a guy who as far as I can tell has no interest in film-making beyond whatever dross Michael Bay releases every so often.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

When I saw these, I had to screencap them. Both from the same person:

16ktk7k.jpg

efqbe8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭Ficheall

face1990 wrote: »
    efqbe8.jpg
    A lass in our 3rd year Macroeconomics class asked that same question (about some other poor country at the time). Cue lecturer and rest of class looking a little gobsmacked.
    She went on to become head of some investment company...
    True story.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

16ktk7k.jpg

efqbe8.jpg

Sweet mother of jaysis.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭k.p.h

16ktk7k.jpg

efqbe8.jpg

I'm loosing my faith in humanity, seriously, I'm not messing this is not even funny.

One more, from the same person again, this time having the most vomit and cringe-inducing love-up with their significant other:
    http://i40.tinypic.com/2r3h5kj.jpg

I don't see the point in unfriending people like that! It's free entertainment.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

Hahahaha

Print more money! Why haven't the government thought of that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Hahahaha

Print more money! Why haven't the government thought of that?

It's just pure laziness :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Cork Was Epic Yesterdaay :D Daa Ritee Sinead &* O'Neill &* Leanne :D Gaay Paradee N All :L,. Sineaad Dem Youngfellas Wer Yuuuuum ;) ., Gettin Caught Lookin At Um :O Mort :D ,. &* Tryin On Daa Debs Dresses :L Lads Yer Mad Ou :D:* xX

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭ICANN

One more, from the same person again, this time having the most vomit and cringe-inducing love-up with their significant other:

The mosterestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestest. Now that's commitment!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

Are these people 6 years old? in fact my daughters vocabulary is way better that da:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭Gophur

Is it possible to start a petition to have them two forcibly sterilised?

Imagine, the like of them allowed to reproduce?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭az2wp0sye65487

"Your Mazing" - WTF is 'Mazing' ?!?!?!

• Advertisement

"Your Mazing" - WTF is 'Mazing' ?!?!?!

My Mazing? :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement