Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

So many levels of derp in such a short status.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Zymurgist wrote: »
    Good cheese burger they need!
    I believe this denotes to the ancient hebrew proverb Al Tiqneh Hatul Basaq.

Which translates to : Don't buy a cat in the sack.

Which means, U GON DYE!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Is it not a sexual act?

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭nobody told me

"Don't you just hate liars always get caught out should hide stuff properly if the don't want to get caught out and the worse thing is they think were TICK lol -feeling amused"

Not as amused as I was was when I read the post I can guarantee it.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭nobody told me

Same one here, this is brilliant if you can decipher it.

i had deleted me page but is it not enough u ruin a family now ur saying i started on some1 when i wasnt out and u tell me to watch me back haha lol i was not out the night i getting accused 4 so bring it on tough girl o i forgot the ###### are the mafia ****ting but my daughter was there so u will be sorry telling me to watch me back u watch urs i know u can see this so bring it on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

i had deleted me page but is it not enough u ruin a family now ur saying i started on some1 when i wasnt out and u tell me to watch me back haha lol i was not out the night i getting accused 4 so bring it on tough girl o i forgot the ###### are the mafia ****ting but my daughter was there so u will be sorry telling me to watch me back u watch urs i know u can see this so bring it on
    Did Shakespeare write this? I'ts kinda like his style of literature :o:o

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Saw this beaut last night,

"Paranoia is just total awareness"

Yeahhhhh....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

That one is not even that bad. A few full stops and it would be perfectly legible.

This just broke my phone:
    I am very. Sick of all my family going around could inf own trouble it mammy is do it all all day are
    Is h
    S.e all day any good for is report people sick out fall back on there door step

http://w14.imgup.net/wat7c4d.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

That is just random words:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Axel Lamp

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    That is just random words:confused:

Some aren't even words, just letters randomly combined.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,854 ✭✭✭De Bhál

wtf
    can someone translate that one.

Ok I'll have a stab at it.

I'm very sick of all my family going around. It doesn't trouble mammy to do it all.
    They are ****e, all they are good for is reporting people who are out sick and what goes around comes around.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

De Bhál wrote: »
    wtf

I'm very sick of all my family going around. It doesn't trouble mammy to do it all.
    They are ****e, all they are good for is reporting people who are out sick and what goes around comes around.

Still mind boggling

Still mind boggling

it is a tough one.
    I think her mother ratted on her.

I could be completely wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

wtf

Ha! I thought she was on about the HSE :pac::D

Kovu wrote: »
    Ha! I thought she was on about the HSE :pac::D

Could very well be.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

TheChevron wrote: »
    This just broke my phone:

http://w14.imgup.net/wat7c4d.jpg

That just looks like one of those challenge things where you keep pressing the auto suggestion button on your phone and see what comes out!

Right, I have more statuses from this person that I will blank out and try get up. It might make cracking the code a bit easier. I'm still baffled by that status though, even after reading all the other ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

I thought she was complaining about the HSE too - the word sick at the beginning made me think that too.

I can only presume that person was ****faced writing that post or has severe literacy issues.

http://t10i.imgup.net/wat26350.jpg

The last one is absolutely perfect :confused:

• Advertisement

Ah she must have dyslexia. I feel bad now for laughing :( I remember a teacher telling me that she had one kid who continuously wrote in txt spk as she found it easier to spell phonetically in her head.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Is English her first language?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Well all her posts have lots of likes so maybe we're all missing something here? :)

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Well all her posts have lots of likes so maybe we're all missing something here? :)

She has no hands so she uses her feet to type?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

BaZmO* wrote: »

Most of her friends are probably just like her

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

I'm not friends with this lunatic, but I do know him...
    previously on the walking dead,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, '''''''''''''talking to the prophet Mohammed............ i was like mohammed bae can i draw a picture of you..... he said no you infidel prick ........ i was like mo mo ............ your such a cunt all the time........... cant you just live a little coz no body believes in that shit you peddling coz everyone know that there no record of the township of meeca so your just a guy who got high and saw some shit out in the desert ,,,,,,, that called las vagas you noob ....... now fuck off dont waste my time..... then ther a knock on the door its jesus ...... i was like fuck me ,,,,,,,,,,, if you start going on about good friday and how you got jumped by a few jews ,,,,,,,,,,,, lots of people get beat up on weekends and dont even make the paper not alone the bible ........... easy know your a jew you want christians to worship you and take their money ............fucking disgrace,,,,,,,,,,, then the fucking phone starts to bugle i pick it up ,,,,,,, its was the jewish cunt Abraham ....... now what your problem i said ....... iam still pissed about hitler killing my people....... i said .. whoa now shut your kike mouth ...... your pissed at hitler killing jews in a concentration camp ,,,, he goes yes ...... well i said ,, you mean like the one the Israeli government has put the Palestinians into... you forced them off their land and put them behind huge wall with wire fence and you bomb them at will and you dont allow aid into them ..... there nothing to ye jewish cunts... he hung up ..... i decided fuck this i rather watch episodes of glee on continuous cycle till i lose the will to live in about 30 seconds ,,,,,, so the moral of the story is that all religion is total bullshit ,,,, and it aint worth sying for goodnight noob's ............... iam going get in some shit for this aw well ..... fugg it ..

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

it is a tough one.
    I think her mother ratted on him.

I could be completely wrong.

maybe not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Yes we are Gunna stop u and when we are finished with u government there wont be no more tax's or power left in your house government wont be no more.i love when it rains forever

Posted underneath an obituary for the founder of Weight Watchers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Always people there to run the gourds down but usually ppleople who have had a run in with them and yet when trouble comes to there door there the first people theese people ring for help that gaurd didn't have to take off his vest and put his own life at risk he put his job on the line probably by doing so when will people realise gourds are there for the good of there community's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Gourds rule!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement