Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭danslevent

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Aoifey! wrote: »
    That's actually pretty funny :pac:

You know something is funny when you read it, and you laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Peter03

"Nap's are nice! Lol..! I tink my wrist is broke:("

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

Cawcheen wrote: »
    Couples who share a facebook page... ridiculous!

A friend of mine & his fiance regularly comment on each other's updates.

Friend: went out for a run this morning in the freezing cold
    Fiance: Lolz, babe ur crazy!

They live together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭cazzzzz

Have a friend who changes her current location to where her boyfriend lives EVERY time she goes there and when she gets home she changes it back to where she lives.

Unsubscribe...

She's also the type to join groups like '2011- what a year, made new friends, found out who my real friends were...bla bla' *Insert like this if you cried comment here*

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Peter03 wrote: »
    "Fap's are nice! Lol..! I tink my wrist is broke:("

FYP:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Led Zeppelin The Clash

This just popped up recently

''Hahaha I Luv u ann great crk outside eatin ben n jerrys choco fudge ice cream yummy hah or on de green tryna do de splits nd doin handstands nd cartwheels hahha mad nite lUv U BiaTcH xxxxxXxxxxxxX''

By the way I changed the persons real name to Ann.

Oh heres another.

''OMB Justin Bieber's grandparents were in a car crash luckily they are alive just broken ribs ahh poor Justin & pattie ♥ #prayforjustinsgrandparents x''

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

I remember a few years ago when I was still in school there was this absolute bull****ter in my class who always went on about how wasted she got during the weekend. I remember she put up a status update along the lines of "Ah messy one last night, in bits." One of the lads commented "What?! All you had was a bottle of bacardi that you didn't even finish!" Her response was something like "eh, yeah, I meant it was a messy night for everyone else." :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭teednab-el

I hate people when they are out and they use the check in status to every pub in the town. It gets really annoying as if I gave a fcuk where they were.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭im invisible

I remember a few years ago when I was still in school there was this absolute bull****ter in my class who always went on about how wasted she got during the weekend. I remember she put up a status update along the lines of "Ah messy one last night, in bits." One of the lads commented "What?! All you had was a bottle of bacardi that you didn't even finish!" Her response was something like "eh, yeah, I meant it was a messy night for everyone else." :rolleyes:
    in fairness, you'd be doing well to finish a bottle of bacardi and not be in bits the next day...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

People who use hashtags on facebook.

ITS NOT TWITTER!!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Led Zeppelin The Clash

Like for a H/O and Repost this if you respect cancer patients grate on me most.
    1.If I wanted you honest opinion I would have asked in real life
    2.WTF How the hell will I be respecting a cancer patient by reposting a chain letter?If you truly respect them comfort them.If you don't know any make a donation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

CMpunked wrote: »
    People who use hashtags on facebook.

ITS NOT TWITTER!!

I use tweetdeck. Occasionally the #slips into my Facebook because I Like sharing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I use tweetdeck. Occasionally the #slips into my Facebook because I Like sharing.

Thats understandable and obviously it would say underneath "Posted from tweetdeck".
    But i seem to have a few FB friends who i know knows nothing of how twitter works and thinks # is like a form of punctuation. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

CMpunked wrote: »

Thats understandable and obviously it would say underneath "Posted from tweetdeck".
    But i seem to have a few FB friends who i know knows nothing of how twitter works and thinks # is like a form of punctuation. :mad:

Oh da shame HA!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I have this one friend on Facebook, she's my little sister's friend so she's around 14. Every few weeks she puts up the same status, and I know what she means by it, but it just sounds so much different than it's meant to sound.
    Like For A Linee xxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

Jeeese I don't know why half you don't deactivate your fb account you hate this you hate that you hate everything, I have a fb account and not i don't like everything thats posted but I choose to be their friends so rather than come on here and be a nasty piece of work and slag them off on here I will just let it pass me by as they are nice people but we can't agree on everything.

FB is light entertainment and people might be gushy and whatever but soo what. It's their account suck it up or block.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

My friend posted this up the other day
    Like for yes or no

He then proceeded to give people a yes or no, depending on...well nothing really. I got a yes though:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

cup of tea wrote: »
    typical facebook shyte....

BLUE eyes are the most intelligent and happy. They have the best hugs and will always hold on the longest, they always end up falling for people they havn't known long they are the most hyper and energetic. repost this if you have blue eyes:)

defriend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭inlikeflynn86

From the same person, in one night.. ya gotta LOVE the FB updates when people are drunk..

Still dont know what happened...

On the creep — with xxxxx @ xxxx

· 10 hours ago via BlackBerry ·

Just fml seriously6 hours ago via Mobile ·

Im so sick of ppl bein fkn 2faced. Fk ye all nw6 hours ago via Mobile ·

peewee_44 wrote: »
    Jeeese I don't know why half you don't deactivate your fb account you hate this you hate that you hate everything, I have a fb account and not i don't like everything thats posted but I choose to be their friends so rather than come on here and be a nasty piece of work and slag them off on here I will just let it pass me by as they are nice people but we can't agree on everything.

FB is light entertainment and people might be gushy and whatever but soo what. It's their account suck it up or block.

But...but...it's fun... Judging others boosts my self esteem.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

I don't think anyone's being nasty on here. They're just calling out people who abuse Facebook in order to garner attention.

Simple as that really.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

My friends mother posted this as her Facebook status today.

'SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF MY DAUGHTERS. Ive done a gwd job there. xxxx'

A bit much i think!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

unfriend..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭vtec_vixen

:rolleyes::rolleyes: What really got me was the damned xfactor statuses en masse every five seconds, had to hide a lot of posts over that, got a little irritating after a while...

• Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Just saw this on my timeline!

Timezone fail

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

This showed up yesterday, I'll assume it was a frape.....
    i like having buns of steal on my head farting out a good tune so i can do the cha cha while drunk dogs run around the tree while cows need more bell on thanks giving so lady's of the night can get Christmas ham dinner's from Tesco
    Ladies of the night, what a quaint phrase.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭Killinator

some1 txt me

Makes me want to send a text saying 'F*** OFF'!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement