Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

face1990 wrote: »
    When I saw these, I had to screencap them. Both from the same person:

16ktk7k.jpg

efqbe8.jpg

is "tew" now a txt spk replacement for "too"? they've got the same amount of fcuking letters!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 rocketchick

I actually was embarrassed for them reading that drivel...:o seriously how old are they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭az2wp0sye65487

My Mazing? :eek:

It's what one of the lovebirds said to the other in the pic you posted!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

I actually was embarrassed for them reading that drivel...:o seriously how old are they?

Early 20s :(

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

One more, from the same person again, this time having the most vomit and cringe-inducing love-up with their significant other:
    http://i40.tinypic.com/2r3h5kj.jpg

I don't see the point in unfriending people like that! It's free entertainment.

FFS Its impossible to figure out which one of these retards is male. He needs to have a word with himself. Absolute softcock

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

16ktk7k.jpg

efqbe8.jpg

I'd love to think that those people were just taking the piss. But really deep down I know they're real.... and it scares me. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

what on earth have u got on hun x
    .Me sailors owtfit x x
    . oh ok x
    . Does it nt luk nice lyk? X
    i dont know u can only c the top half x
    not beeing nasty but this is a horrible photo you look retarded! its the angle u have took the photo x
    Thnx chk x x

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

k.p.h wrote: »
    I'm loosing my faith in humanity, seriously, I'm not messing this is not even funny.

If we can somehow just separate them from the rest of society...
    That is one of the worst things I've ever read off of Facebook though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Someone I know has started to use 2 letter V's instead of W

So it'd be something like "vvhat are your plans for the day?"

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12 BabeeB

It RECKS My Head

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 BabeeB

Someone should put up a barrier to stupid status'

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Seans_Username

my sister told me she knows this girl in NUIG who puts up useless statuses all the time.

The worst one she told me about was one evening her granny had just died and she posted something like "r.i.p granny, gonna miss u loads xxx"
    About 20 minutes later she posted "cant wait for x-factor tonite, i hope katie goes!"

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭daniels.ducks

From a fella, who is homosexual. Behold:

I'm having a BABY :)!! ..I know, I'm still in shock myself but It's true lol ... It's a GIRL and I hope she acts EXACTLY like me :) *diva-ish and girly* I never knew what if felt like to have unconditional love for someone until now. And, if I'm I'm love with her already, I can only imagine what its going to be like when she gets here :) ... Btw, of course I have unconditional love for my family but this is a different type of love I have for my expecting daughter :)

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭timewilltell

I would look gud with_______ for 2012 if i get same person 5times i hav to ask em ou :)

Jesus wept.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

I would look gud with_______ for 2012 if i get same person 5times i hav to ask em ou :)

Jesus wept.

In fairness, that stuff was all the rage when I was around 12.

But why are you friends with 12-year olds???? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭JessicaRabbit

Jesus wept.

Ugh! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭timewilltell

leggo wrote: »
    In fairness, that stuff was all the rage when I was around 12.

But why are you friends with 12-year olds???? :P

Cos they'resexy cool!

Ah no, he's family..and almost 16!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's it.
    I mad bro.

Same guy. Frankly, it is amazing how internet-literate he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

This ****e is rife tonight..

Just not good enough,,fair play newcastle yee deserved that,,gotta get the cheque book out SIR ALEX eh,,do it ta ****

I've check this person's friend list they aren't in fact friends with Sir Alex Ferguson so I don't know how he think the fiery scot is going to see this message:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,023 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I've check this person's friend list they aren't in fact friends with Sir Alex Ferguson so I don't know how he think the fiery scot is going to see this message:eek:
    Here, clearly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

This ****e is rife tonight..

Just not good enough,,fair play newcastle yee deserved that,,gotta get the cheque book out SIR ALEX eh,,do it ta ****

Worse than that are the ones defending Ferguson. As if he's offended by the Facebook updates criticising him...

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

Ficheall wrote: »
    Here, clearly.

Ah yes, a roundabout way of doing it but jesus it's clever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭inlikeflynn86

Not a status, its a pic, of a family around a hospital bed with an old frail woman lying in it dying, and the family posing with her....

Comments underneath were RIP ***** xxxx you were not gone 24 hours after this was taken xxxx

Personally I dont think its right.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

Not a status, its a pic, of a family around a hospital bed with an old frail woman lying in it dying, and the family posing with her....

Comments underneath were RIP ***** xxxx you were not gone 24 hours after this was taken xxxx

Personally I dont think its right.... :(

I'm surprised they didn't go all the way and have a death mask made. I certainly didn't think "Time for a photo.....Cheers!" at my own father's deathbed. That is just appalling.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

"The most horrible feelin ever...having a hole in your sock :("

you can't make this sh*t up
    It would be fair hard to put on if there wasn't a hole in it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

16ktk7k.jpg

efqbe8.jpg

Looks like they are taking the piss. The first post in the second link is written in non rtrdspk and has the correct use of an apostrophe

/analcnt

• Registered Users Posts: 9,023 ✭✭✭Ficheall

WindSock wrote: »
    Looks like they are taking the piss. The first post in the second link is written in non rtrdspk and has the correct use of an apostrophe

/analcnt
    Is that how one makes the distinction these days?
    Well, in that case there are 2 apostrophes missing in the first post in the first link, and 1 missing in the first post in the second link.

Though I'd agree, they do look a bit too thick to be true.
    There are people that thick out there though, so...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Ficheall wrote: »
    Is that how one makes the distinction these days?
    Well, in that case there are 2 apostrophes missing in the first post in the first link, and 1 missing in the first post in the second link.

Though I'd agree, they do look a bit too thick to be true.
    There are people that thick out there though, so...

Yeah I would be sceptical whenever there is an apostrophe used at all, even just the one, followed by xxxtreeem txtspk. And that looked a bit extreme.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

WindSock wrote: »
    Yeah I would be sceptical whenever there is an apostrophe used at all, even just the one, followed by xxxtreeem txtspk. And that looked a bit extreme.

The person is question no longer uses the 'xxxtreem txtspk' as much (the pics are quite old). I think a lot of it was affectation. Within a certain ilk it's not cool to use proper spelling & grammar.

Nevertheless I can confirm for you that are most definitely as thick as shít.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

And I got this gem earlier:
    who would pay to see a film about a **** like margaret tatcher how it ever got made is beyond me
    This coming from a guy who as far as I can tell has no interest in film-making beyond whatever dross Michael Bay releases every so often.

Conversation attached. So much fail.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement