Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭mocha please!

TheChevron wrote: »

Would have LOVED to have seen the responses to that one.

Just did a search in the group and it's gone now though. :( Must have been deleted.

That group is actually a great one for hilariously stupid questions and answers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Would have LOVED to have seen the responses to that one.

Just did a search in the group and it's gone now though. :( Must have been deleted.

That group is actually a great one for hilariously stupid questions and answers!

I'd say the page imploded after that question.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Another gem from the Anyone know group.

Anyone have the number for the man that helps you find things. St. Anthony must be on holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Woshy wrote: »
    My aunt is a teacher and had one of her 3rd class kids roaring crying over this Charlie Chatlie game the other dat so it's apparently true. The girl was terrified.

Kids these days, eh? :D

Wonder has this "game" been revived because the Facebook comedian Cian Twomey did a video recently that featured this game?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

ratmouse wrote: »
    Wonder has this "game" been revived because the Facebook comedian Cian Twomey did a video recently that featured this game?

My OH tagged me in one of his videos yesterday thinking I'd find it funny, I'm considering ending it.

• Advertisement

My OH tagged me in one of his videos yesterday thinking I'd find it funny, I'm considering ending it.

Think he's peaked now (Cian not your OH!)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Think he's peaked now (Cian not your OH!)

He's now doing "advertising" videos. He's peaked and started falling already.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

... Facebook comedian Cian Twomey ...
    Wait.

This is a thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Wait.

This is a thing?

Yeah, sketch videos with a sprinkling of "plz Lyk my friends page" thrown in.

He's now doing "advertising" videos. He's peaked and started falling already.

The "advertising" videos are pure rubbish. Not at all funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Holysock

"Well been in bed over 2 hour , ive felt soooo **** over last 2 weeks its been mad , mother nature visiting unexpectedly AGAIN sorry lol , tooth abcess , hayfever / allergy knocking fook outta me , babies been born , sexed n people dying, n trying to help with funeral arrangements jeeez emotions all over the place, n had to go buy myself some iron tablets n get well tonic today ha but thk feck i think its workin as feel bit better n finally meeting my 2 lil cuzs tomorro ( they've only been here since friday , ) a catch up n few drinks at the bezzys sounds like a plan to me , night facefookers xxxx"

So much tedious information...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

You put game in inverted commas but not comedian.

I know humour is subjective but I don't get the fuss about him, the OH was watching his video about Irish girlfriends asking who other girls were. Could only have ten seconds of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭FreeFallin94

All posted today:

"Single pringle ready to mingle".

"Lovin life single summer belly out showin off my slim body tat I worked so hard on any single guys comment digits please x"

"Not single long an got my first kiss of a fine man wasn't he fair hot lauren gonna miss yaz long time doll x".

The middle one is my favourite!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

All posted today:

"Single pringle ready to mingle".

"Lovin life single summer belly out showin off my slim body tat I worked so hard on any single guys comment digits please x"

"Not single long an got my first kiss of a fine man wasn't he fair hot lauren gonna miss yaz long time doll x".

The middle one is my favourite!

Digits?! The brazen hussy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭wallywhittle

F8ckin muck savages on their tractors again, same thing every June cutting till all hours, never should have moved to the country. Shower of nosey c8nts is all looking over me wall when I'm trying relax.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭skirtgirl

" Ntun bt rats rnd ere ****ty gards raidin my hse ye devious ***** u wont ave an ounce of luck smells"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭skirtgirl

"ive to get of tis and do sum work now tha ive the house to myself kiddies in school and angel just gone to wounder land nurshy. bless her shes startin junior infants in septeber . shes brains like like her dad. which is gooid. i no she,ll b brill in school. so im of peps for awhile house to clean. man to plez and ill catch up wit the weather. have a good day all. and stay away from drama. its beneath me now thats wha i want so for those who still live a breed for it keep it well away from me. unless it includes ky fanily getin hurt now thas a diffo story. i wish ye all the best and a good day. xxx for ny fanily and tru friends"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭lizzyman

skirtgirl wrote: »
    "ive to get of tis and do sum work now tha ive the house to myself kiddies in school and angel just gone to wounder land nurshy. bless her shes startin junior infants in septeber . shes brains like like her dad. which is gooid. i no she,ll b brill in school. so im of peps for awhile house to clean. man to plez and ill catch up wit the weather. have a good day all. and stay away from drama. its beneath me now thats wha i want so for those who still live a breed for it keep it well away from me. unless it includes ky fanily getin hurt now thas a diffo story. i wish ye all the best and a good day. xxx for ny fanily and tru friends"

That's a relief then. I'd be surprised if the author of that post can tie their shoelaces unaided.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,119 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Holysock wrote: »
    "Well been in bed over 2 hour , ive felt soooo **** over last 2 weeks its been mad , mother nature visiting unexpectedly AGAIN sorry lol , tooth abcess , hayfever / allergy knocking fook outta me , babies been born , sexed n people dying, n trying to help with funeral arrangements jeeez emotions all over the place, n had to go buy myself some iron tablets n get well tonic today ha but thk feck i think its workin as feel bit better n finally meeting my 2 lil cuzs tomorro ( they've only been here since friday , ) a catch up n few drinks at the bezzys sounds like a plan to me , night facefookers xxxx"

So much tedious information...

Find the value of n?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭reap-a-rat

:eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

"ive to get of tis and do sum work now tha ive the house to myself kiddies in school and angel just gone to wounder land nurshy. bless her shes startin junior infants in septeber . shes brains like like her dad. which is gooid. "

I mean most people manage to get to junior infants... Is the status writer saying she didn't get that far?!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

ivytwine wrote: »
    I mean most people manage to get to junior infants... Is the status writer saying she didn't get that far?!!

Unless her keyboard is broken her spelling suggests she only went to school during he holidays.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

My God, this thread makes me want to pack a shotgun and go hunting some of these tools!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Peppa Pig

friend 1 wrote:
    Teaching kids that Hell exists is child abuse
    OK - I can handle that one
    Teaching them that Heaven exists is also child abuse
    OK - I don't agree but respect your opinion
    other FoF wrote:
    Bringing children into this world is child abuse
    Ah FFS would you ever just cop on

All three were serious ....

What then followed was a long metaphysical discussion before one told the other to f off and unfriend her :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Peppa Pig wrote: »
    OK - I can handle that one

OK - I don't agree but respect your opinion

Ah FFS would you ever just cop on

All three were serious ....

What then followed was a long metaphysical discussion before one told the other to f off and unfriend her :D

The great philosophical discussion of: What came first, the child or the child abuse?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

loven da new air max i got meself ,soo onwords a upwords frm now on ,nite in wit d family an me sis went n bought loads of ice creams an jam tarts d whole lot, ah shur y not ,dnt leve me breatless lol dnt leve me bald haha no mean sis ,haters guna hate stalkers guna stalk da page so lets giv em reason haha dnt hate us cuz u aint us ,fool of a fein

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Samsgirl wrote: »
    loven da new air max i got meself ,soo onwords a upwords frm now on ,nite in wit d family an me sis went n bought loads of ice creams an jam tarts d whole lot, ah shur y not ,dnt leve me breatless lol dnt leve me bald haha no mean sis ,haters guna hate stalkers guna stalk da page so lets giv em reason haha dnt hate us cuz u aint us ,fool of a fein

Isn't the English language wonderful?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

coolhull wrote: »
    Isn't that language wonderful?

FYP :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

coolhull wrote: »
    Isn't the English language wonderful?

Im not sure i can even translate that one!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

With the distortion of some words on Facebook I really fear what later versions of the Oxford English dictionary will be like.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement