Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Ed Winchester

Ya wha?!

That's a new one on me but then again, I've only just worked out "smh."

Which is??

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Smidge wrote: »
    Then you, good Sir, are further ahead than I am :D

"Shaking my head" apparently

"Shaking my head" apparently

TALOBIYAM.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

TALOBIYAM.

Taliban?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Ah here, this has gone into the realms of "Enigma" :D
    How lazy do you have to be to shorten that??

• Advertisement

Taliban?

No.

"thats a load of b*ll*x if you ask me"

I'm trying to invent a new word. Its a work in progress :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Panic E

Have one girl who keeps all the 'hope ur ok hun' types in business. Fair enough, she always has something mysterious & secret happening.(pm)

Another lad then posts all these passive aggressive passages which are sometimes humorous but ultimately bitchy. I think he searches for them.

Then there's this guy. Always complaining, '**** Christians', '**** religion', '**** America', '**** the English', and for the sake of it seemingly.

I don't know what his story is, I suspect he does be drinking and I leave it at that. However, he posted this today I feel it was way below the belt:

'Thanks Bill for nothing you were pretty **** at your job.' along with a tribute to Bill O' Herlihy. Yikes. I don't understand. Dude is in his 40's too.

Panic E wrote: »
    Have one girl who keeps all the 'hope ur ok hun' types in business. Fair enough, she always has something mysterious & secret happening.(pm)

Another lad then posts all these passive aggressive passages which are sometimes humorous but ultimately bitchy. I think he searches for them.

Then there's this guy. Always complaining, '**** Christians', '**** religion', '**** America', '**** the English', and for the sake of it seemingly.

I don't know what his story is, I suspect he does be drinking and I leave it at that. However, he posted this today I feel it was way below the belt:

'Thanks Bill for nothing you were pretty **** at your job.' along with a tribute to Bill O' Herlihy. Yikes. I don't understand. Dude is in his 40's too.

He deserves a kick in the face for that kind of blasphemy.

He deserves a kick in the face for that kind of blasphemy.

He's definitely contemptuous of the God word in any incarnation, forgot about that. Also American customs and mannerisms, where he happens to live now.

He is always complaining about those. I chalk it down to intolerance seemingly, which is bad enough but I assume that he is merely looking for ways to vent.

This Bill O'Herlihy comment (RIP) I'm struggling to get my head around at all though. He goes on then to elaborate further if anyone would like to hear that?

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

He's definitely contemptuous of the God word in any incarnation, forgot about that. Also American customs and mannerisms, where he happens to live now.

He is always complaining about those. I chalk it down to intolerance seemingly, which is bad enough but I assume that he is merely looking for ways to vent.

This Bill O'Herlihy comment (RIP) I'm struggling to get my head around at all though. He goes on then to elaborate further if anyone would like to hear that?

spill........please

• Advertisement

Well it's not another slight on Bill or his commentator skills thankfully. How could anyone not like Bill O'Herlihy anyway, and dude here isn't even a sports fan.

Someone replied to him 'Ouch' (indeed). His reply 'Someone those old farts at RTE have it all to themselves, cronyism at its finest' a poorly made point at best.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

Telpis altogether........the lad sounds like he could do with a good ride

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

Telpis altogether........the lad sounds like he could do with a good ride

He'd be waiting I'd say... He won't get it down in Cork :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭haveringchick

Sure he wouldn't get a kick in a stampede telpis.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭ronjo

Jaysus telpis telpis telpis telpis.......... We get it. It was funny once!!!!

Sorry, thats my Dumb boards status

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

How could anyone not like Bill O'Herlihy anyway, and dude here isn't even a sports fan.

His work as a lobbyist for the tobacco industry in Ireland is kind of stinky tbh.

ronjo wrote: »
    Jaysus telpis telpis telpis telpis.......... We get it. It was funny once!!!!

Sorry, thats my Dumb boards status

Throw in a couple of angle jokes as well for the craic…

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭De Bhál

Happy Birthday Padre Pio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

His work as a lobbyist for the tobacco industry in Ireland is kind of stinky tbh.

He also worked closely with Frank Flannery as a FG advisor - slightly more stinky?

RainyDay wrote: »
    He also worked closely with Frank Flannery as a FG advisor - slightly more stinky?

Yeah, it's a case of scratching beneath the okey-doke surface and thinking 'hmmm, that's not cool…'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

So yeah.. What a creep.

[MOD SNIP] That's a bit much for After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

So yeah.. What a creep.
    For fuck's sake. A bit of a warning that I was about to click on a picture of what appears to be a dead baby wouldn't go amiss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

So yeah.. What a creep.

Attach a warning to that one - not for everybody.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

So yeah.. What a creep.

Jesus Christ!!! What the f*ck dude?

Oops, fair play everyone. My bad. Popped up on my feed, forgot to put a warning.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Someone's posting dead babies on Facebook? What?

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Someone's posting dead babies on Facebook? What?

With a status staying don't pass without liking...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

A quick update on the wonderful boyfriend
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=84635847&postcount=4238
    "Happy birthday to my wonderful boyfriend <NAME> hope you have a great day babe love u to bits xxxxxxxx"

The chap is in prison for nearly hacking somebodies arm off with a machete and headbutting his ex-girlfriend with his baby in her arms. Wonderful boyfriend alright pacman.gif

He got out of Prison and then about 3 weeks later he is back in again for 6 months after beating somebody up with a broom when he was inside.

But otherwise, he is a lovely guy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

LynnGrace wrote: »
    First there was telpis. Now blessingintheskies with a #... Of course :D
    I love this thread!

Transformers #robotsintheskies

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement