Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭skirtgirl

"Socail walfare makes an app last week for me this morning for 10.0 clck. Go in like a dope and a security gard at the door say sorry no one ere. I said haha cum on stop playin and tried to walk in. He said it again. I looked at him are u playin. No not ere till 2 gone on a course. I said why did she make an app for tis morning. I dont no. I looked well how do i no. I tell ya they better not mess wit my money tomoro like last week. I went in as told. So offisly theve got it twissted not me. Like messin wit ppls heads. As if i hadnt better things to b doin than goin in to "name of local town" Could of had beds made close on line and extra stof. Lol immm dont no to b honest. Hope my money is there tomoro lol.
    feeling annoyed."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

skirtgirl wrote: »
    "Socail walfare makes an app last week for me this morning for 10.0 clck. Go in like a dope and a security gard at the door say sorry no one ere. I said haha cum on stop playin and tried to walk in. He said it again. I looked at him are u playin. No not ere till 2 gone on a course. I said why did she make an app for tis morning. I dont no. I looked well how do i no. I tell ya they better not mess wit my money tomoro like last week. I went in as told. So offisly theve got it twissted not me. Like messin wit ppls heads. As if i hadnt better things to b doin than goin in to "name of local town" Could of had beds made close on line and extra stof. Lol immm dont no to b honest. Hope my money is there tomoro lol.
    feeling annoyed."

How is someone like that still on socail walfare? Surely a go-getter like that would have been snapped up by now! Although it is still hard to get a job even if offisly they're saying unemployment has dropped recently. Maybe she's just not wearing the right close to apps…

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Panic E

Telpis altogether........the lad sounds like he could do with a good ride

That's the thing, he's happily married. Adoring wife, new baby, new house with a swimming pool, happy families…

I called him out on it last year, said 'you're some man for the giving out he said 'I love it', I dunno what's his story.

Yeah I spent a couple of evenings looking for skangeriffic status' after reading this thread but couldn't find anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Yes iv made mistakes loads to be true I dont hide,from any of It I wnt either but im by far stronger now then iv ever been iv learnt a lot& d concussions of it

Yes iv made mistakes loads to be true I dont hide,from any of It I wnt either but im by far stronger now then iv ever been iv learnt a lot& d concussions of it

I presume the mistakes he made involved hitting his head repeatedly off a wall and what he learnt is concussions lead to brain damage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

ah thank god today is almost over had a ****ty day, nearly bedtime now tho. an no more bn taken for granted by anyone, one good turn deserves another in my opinion but obviously some people dont think the same well from now on im gonna start treating people the way they treat me

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Wise words....

you only nead urself pal mr righ will eventuly cum ur way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Lucifer MorningStar

feeling annoyed."

Since when did Social welfare offices get security ? :confused:

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Wise words....

you only nead urself pal mr righ will eventuly cum ur way

And when he does, it's going to be a total jizzfest…

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"Moving into are new house monday after waitin 6 years tot this day would never come but its a fresh start for me kaylee and cruz housewarming weekend i reckon"

"congrats darling deilghted for u and id say the kids are excited anal"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Since when did Social welfare offices get security ? :confused:

Limericks office has a few guys on the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

Since when did Social welfare offices get security ?

Parnell street in Dublin have them too

• Registered Users Posts: 11,843 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

That's Limerick citaaaaaaaay! :pac:

That's Limerick citaaaaaaaay! :pac:

Founded in 1916, by none other than King Limerick. Who famously defeated the British with the wrong end of a sword. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

So does the one in Cork.

At first I thought "lovely a public meltdown, perfect for the thread."

Then I thought "oh, bit dark, can I really post this?"

Then I cryed every time. xXx

Here goes:
    "We had our 1st argument last night, and he said loads of cruel things that really hurt me. I KNOW he is sorry and didn't mean the things he said, coz he sent me flowers today. I got flowers today. It wasn't our anniversary or any other special day. Last night he threw me into a wall and started to choke me. It seemed like a nightmare, I couldn't believe it was real. I woke up this morning sore and...... bruised all over. I know he MUST be sorry cause he sent me flowers today. I got flowers today, it wasn't mother's day or any other special day. Last night, he beat me up again, it was much worse than all the other times. If I leave him, what will I do? How will I take care of my kids? What about money? I'm afraid of him but scared to leave. But I know he MUST be sorry because he sent me flowers today. I got flowers today. Today was a very special day. It was the day of my funeral. Last night, he finally killed me. He beat me to death. If only I had gathered enough courage to leave him, I wouldn't have gotten flowers today." If YOU are against Domestic Abuse, please pass this along to Everyone - Not just women"

At first I thought "lovely a public meltdown, perfect for the thread."

Then I thought "oh, bit dark, can I really post this?"

Then I cryed every time. xXx

Here goes:
    "We had our 1st argument last night, and he said loads of cruel things that really hurt me. I KNOW he is sorry and didn't mean the things he said, coz he sent me flowers today. I got flowers today. It wasn't our anniversary or any other special day. Last night he threw me into a wall and started to choke me. It seemed like a nightmare, I couldn't believe it was real. I woke up this morning sore and...... bruised all over. I know he MUST be sorry cause he sent me flowers today. I got flowers today, it wasn't mother's day or any other special day. Last night, he beat me up again, it was much worse than all the other times. If I leave him, what will I do? How will I take care of my kids? What about money? I'm afraid of him but scared to leave. But I know he MUST be sorry because he sent me flowers today. I got flowers today. Today was a very special day. It was the day of my funeral. Last night, he finally killed me. He beat me to death. If only I had gathered enough courage to leave him, I wouldn't have gotten flowers today." If YOU are against Domestic Abuse, please pass this along to Everyone - Not just women"

Just remember girls, if a fella ever buys you flowers to say sorry it means he gonna kill you someday!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I hate this 'share if you're against domestic abuse/if you hate cancer/if you love your granny' bullsh1t.

There are very few people who are all for domestic abuse.

I hate this 'share if you're against domestic abuse/if you hate cancer/if you love your granny' bullsh1t.

There are very few people who are all for domestic abuse.

And the best way to root them out is a process like this. I always report people to the authorities if they don't like in three seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

If you share, you'll feel like an eejit. But if you don't share, you'll be told that you must be in favour of domestic abuse, dead grannies and cruelty to animals - and you won't get flowers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

feeling annoyed."

:O shocking ... That's why I like boards, no posts like this sh*t, well unless you have a look on the parenting forum - holy jebus ..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

"Ya wanna hear sumthin comical..made app went dr today killt with pain in lower belly n back nd vomiting the ingenious dr told me i was OVULATING and sent me home with motilium fr the upset stomach...ended up in care doc with a severe bladder infection on 4 tablets 3 times a day pain killers like ...words?? Iv none i give up spasticsl"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

"Ya wanna hear sumthin comical..made app went dr today killt with pain in lower belly n back nd vomiting the ingenious dr told me i was OVULATING and sent me home with motilium fr the upset stomach...ended up in care doc with a severe bladder infection on 4 tablets 3 times a day pain killers like ...words?? Iv none i give up spasticsl"

She's right, she has no words.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,114 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

If my wife asks me why I never buy her flowers I'll just point her to this status.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

the_monkey wrote: »
    :O shocking ... That's why I like boards, no posts like this sh*t, well unless you have a look on the parenting forum - holy jebus ..

Mod: It's in the charter not to be having a go at other forums. Please stop it, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

Oh my God...
    A girl added Hazza Styles, who's meant to be the real one from One Direction. The comments are absolutely pathetic.

Girl-Hi harry I love u so much yr hand some and gorgeous my family keeps saying yr fake but I know u are the real Harry
    Harry- I am real thanks
    Girl -U. Are sexy hot cute gorgeous kind lovely sweet and more, talk later my fone is dead.
    Harry -mine to

Loads of comments then about whether or not it's the real Harry Styles!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭mocha please!

Works at "my children mean everything to me"

If you're that wonderful a mother, surely you wouldn't have to work at it! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭niallo32

Same person as before:

"Don't you just hate when people stab you in the back go tell one person one thing and going telling other person something else and the that person gets talking to the one he has not been talking to and tell all what a slevien **** the other person has been saying about them but all the time telling the two party's there not on any side ****en hate when you get cot out don't you no more sitting back and thinking its great telling tales I put people like that to be the lowest of the lowest to relishes in other peoples pain you horrible sick ****s.take me of fb I could not give a **** guilt dose that for you no me."

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Someone in my feed shared this from a page on Facebook :

National Security

Parents beware
    Parents,guardians and teachers should make themselves aware of the latest craze to sweep through Irish schools. Charlie Charlie Challenge is basically a form of ouija board game where children ask questions of a supposedly deceased Mexican child. In the past week this has been doing the rounds of schools in Dublin. A truth or dare game with a sinister dimension.

:/

Really?

• Advertisement

Fieldog wrote: »
    Someone in my feed shared this from a page on Facebook :

National Security

Parents beware
    Parents,guardians and teachers should make themselves aware of the latest craze to sweep through Irish schools. Charlie Charlie Challenge is basically a form of ouija board game where children ask questions of a supposedly deceased Mexican child. In the past week this has been doing the rounds of schools in Dublin. A truth or dare game with a sinister dimension.

:/

Really?

When I was a kid it was pokemon cards that threatened national security.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement