Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 18 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭amber69

chops018 wrote: »
    Guys I was thinking of putting in Arteta for Fellaini for the 3 weeks. Good move or no? Don't have any cash in the bank, I could transfer Ruddy (bench keeper) for Bunn, get 0.6 there and take out Enrique for Demel and that would give me 1.8 which would be enough to transfer Fellaini for Mata, Hazard or Silva - I think the three of them will do well in the next few gameweeks. However to do that would mean a -8 point hit, but I wouldn't mind if I got good returns for the 3 weeks and I need to get rid of Ruddy and Enrique in the coming weeks anyway.

Thoughts on what I should do?
    Arteta ok 8 point hit not ok. Depends on who you have and he's on penos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

This could just be a lot of hot air but it probably means that Taarabt will start all the holiday games.

QPR star Adel Taarabt can be a 'top, top player' - Harry Redknapp
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20744199

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

Went Fellaini to Silva, hoping the little Spaniard can do some damage at home to Reading.

Long term I'll prob shift Silva on for Mata soon enough but see how he does I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

amber69 wrote: »
    Buy low sell high. I'll sell for a .2 profit and bring him back if needed. No points sitting on the bench.
    Alright for some. I'll have to sell for a 0.5 profit. The profit is great and all but it'll be much harder to get him back in

KevIRL wrote: »
    Tube strike in London confirmed for boxing day. Could see disruption to Arsenal v West Ham and Fulham v Southampton. More detail....http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/2012/12/17/boxing-day-fixture-doubts-mount/

Posted on general chat thread but worth a mention here also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Roonbox

G1032 wrote: »
    Alright for some. I'll have to sell for a 0.5 profit. The profit is great and all but it'll be much harder to get him back in

Im holding onto him, dont think he will drop that much in 2 weeks, and then I'll only have to bring him back in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

Is Nasri a serious rotation risk ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

I'm wondering about Nasri myself, he could be a serious points man if he gets his act together and plays regularly, what do ye think?

What sort of team will Chelsea play on wed, Mata is another option but I'd like if he had a rest midweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

I'm wondering about Nasri myself, he could be a serious points man if he gets his act together and plays regularly, what do ye think?

What sort of team will Chelsea play on wed, Mata is another option but I'd like if he had a rest midweek.

i'm just wondering myself he played excellently but then got subbed off injured early against Newcastle. Contemplating a Rafael-Gibbs and Fellaini-Nasri transfer can just about afford it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

Roonbox wrote: »
    Im holding onto him, dont think he will drop that much in 2 weeks, and then I'll only have to bring him back in
    Just sold him. Not doing without an 8m player for the next 3 games. I bought Taarabat. I'll see how he does. Might score a few goals now that Harry has moved him to just off the striker.

Thinking of Suarez to Torres. Gonna keep an eye on that over the next week or two.

• Advertisement

thinking of doing Fellini to Nasri and Azpilicueta to Mertesacker..........thoughts ????

Chelsea's flight home was put back a day so jet lag is seemingly a serious worry. I'd expect a weak team out

Bandwagon on for Carzola and Gibbs and possibly even Poldolski

Carzola 2 goals
    Gibbs 2 assists
    Poldolski 1 goal 1 assist

And still only half time

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Toure or Nasri in for Fellaini, that is the question.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Toure or Nasri in for Fellaini, that is the question.

YaYa already has 26% ownership, Nasri 3.8%, if I was sure he would be in with Mancini it would be Nasri all the way for me, a little more expensive but a little more potential for points also, why does YaYa never need a rest?

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭no12

What's the thoughts on Fellaini -> Puncheon and Sterling -> Cazorla. That will leave me a midfield Michu, Bale, Silva, Cazorla, Puncheon. Have Enrique and Suarez that's why I want to move on Sterling had him at 4.5 and will make .6 profit on. Otherwise I have 9.3m to spend on a someone for Fellaini...

YaYa already has 26% ownership, Nasri 3.8%, if I was sure he would be in with Mancini it would be Nasri all the way for me, a little more expensive but a little more potential for points also, why does YaYa never need a rest?

Cos hes a human dynamo. The more he plays the more energy he has!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

Everyone ditching Fellaini?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

Anyone going for Silva?

Shane732 wrote: »
    Anyone going for Silva?

would if i could afford him

• Registered Users Posts: 48,186 ✭✭✭✭km79

I was thinking about it alright. But now I'm contemplating bumping Suarez to aguero and getting in Carzola. But he surely won't do anything like this again ......
    I def want a man city player in so its either silva or aguero

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

Because he's a beast and Mancini will use him as much as possible until the African Cup of Nations and send him off worn out.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

km79 wrote: »
    I was thinking about it alright. But now I'm contemplating bumping Suarez to aguero and getting in Carzola. But he surely won't do anything like this again ......

He's Arsenal's most influential player and has good fixtures coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,046 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Still cant decide on my transfers. Now debating Silva, Puncheon and Benteke for Fellaini Lallana and Fletcher. 4 point hit

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

i'd hold off on any move for an arsenal player until they confirm their match on the 26th will be going ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

feck it. Toure and Zabaleta in for Fellaini and Rafael (-4)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

When you're aiming to make a financial gain in FF, i.e make a profit on a player or not make a loss, how do you know when to act? I have Young who I am fairly happy to switch for Toure, but when is the best time to make the transfer? Should I do it now, before prices rise? When is Toures price/ rest of players prices going to go up? I fancy Young to go up as well as Toure, so will one not cancel the other out. Sorry, as you can tell I am absolutely clueless in this matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,542 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Pulled the trigger on Felliani > Silva. Cant have no City cover ahead of them playing the Reading shambles at home on Sat.

May still take a points hit for another transfer

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭no12

When you're aiming to make a financial gain in FF, i.e make a profit on a player or not make a loss, how do you know when to act? I have Young who I am fairly happy to switch for Toure, but when is the best time to make the transfer? Should I do it now, before prices rise? When is Toures price/ rest of players prices going to go up? I fancy Young to go up as well as Toure, so will one not cancel the other out. Sorry, as you can tell I am absolutely clueless in this matter.

Well Toure is going up tonight. You need to be on this site

http://www.fiso.co.uk/crackthecode.php

It's the bible in relation to players going up in value and down

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

You'll only get half of any Young increase. Thus he'll need to rise by .2 to cover any rise from Yaya. If you're certain you want to make the transfer then it makes most value sense to do it asap. The cost of this is the injury risk.

• Advertisement

Toure will go up tonight. Young wont. (if he does go up at all) Toure could go up again before the weekend.

If youre definitely swapping Young for Toure then now is the best time to do it. I dont like fisio so I use totalflp: http://development.totalfpl.com/pricechanges

Just cos Young goes up it doesn't necessarily mean your selling price will go up. A player has to go up 0.2 for you to get a rise of 0.1 and without knowing what price you paid for him I couldn't tell you.

Edit: Either way, if youre certain that youre going to swap Young for Toure then do it now. Toure has a better chance of going up two than Yolung has of going up one.

Advertisement