Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 18 Transfers

Options
  • 15-12-2012 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭

Might get rid of Enrique this week or Lambert for Benteke.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭jolim24601

Trying to figure out if I need Arsenal cover. I have enough money for Sess > Walcott/Arteta but not sure if I should do it considering the form he's in. He looks in good form and he's playing up top against Southampton next week so I can imagine him putting one or two in.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

probly get in Silva for Cazorla like planned. Might even captain him. bit worried about a possible multi game ban for Fellaini though. Apparently he clobbered Shawcross from a corner too, after headbutting him previously and getting away with it. he'll be lucky not to get a few match ban

• Registered Users Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Fellani is cooked,3 game minimum ban on the way,all depends when it will start

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭carrig2

Dunno who to sign but berbatov has to go. Got me nothing for weeks now.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

dahat wrote: »
    Fellani is cooked,3 game minimum ban on the way,all depends when it will start

Yep.

He's out now for a good three games.

Considering bringing Yaya in. He seems value now at 7.7 and will play all games over Christmas you would think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭Invincible

carrig2 wrote: »
    Dunno who to sign but berbatov has to go. Got me nothing for weeks now.

Berbatov has lost form since Ruiz went out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

Which is the better option:

Ben Arfa to Yaya Toure

or

Ben Arfa to Duff
    Fletcher to Torres
    4 point hit

0.8 in the bank

Invincible wrote: »

Berbatov has lost form since Ruiz went out.

I hung on to him worrying he would come good the minute I transferred him. Did the same with podolski. Going to have to be more ruthless

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

Anyone have any thoughts on a player to replace Berbatov?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I'll probably do Berbatov to Ba.

Don't know what I should do with Fellaini if he picks up a 3 week ban though.

• Advertisement

q2ice wrote: »

Ben Arfa to Yaya Toure

or

Ben Arfa to Duff
    Fletcher to Torres
    4 point hit

0.8 in the bank

On first glance I thought toure cos city's next 3 games are easy enough and toure good for assists and bonuses. But hey, I am on 10 points this week so I know f... all

• Registered Users Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Probably going to do Berbatov to Torres

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

titan18 wrote: »
    Probably going to do Berbatov to Torres
    The only think is Torres is very expensive for what you get, he could continue to misfire.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I've two transfers this week. Looks like I'll be using one to get rid of Fellaini. Is it possible he could get more than a 3 game ban? Having seen a clip of the headbutt on Youtube it's pretty damn bad.

Is Fletcher going down tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭NN215

berbatov to ba or benteke?
    benteke played great tonight .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭titan18

irishfeen wrote: »
    The only think is Torres is very expensive for what you get, he could continue to misfire.

I have 2.7m in the bank so have the room to go up, and if he continues on from his last game, it'd be decent. There's no one really in the high price ranges (have RVP, Tevez and Cazorla already, and have sold Hazard) in either midfielders or forwards who are automatic buys atm either so might as well roll the dice with Torres

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Hoping people who didn't watch the games will make their knee-jerk transfers before a Fellaini ban is announced :)

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Posada

Fellaini is still due to go up by 0.1 tonight so don't transfer him out until tomorrow at the earliest if you plan to sell him.

q2ice wrote: »

Ben Arfa to Yaya Toure

or

Ben Arfa to Duff
    Fletcher to Torres
    4 point hit

0.8 in the bank
    carrig2 wrote: »
    On first glance I thought toure cos city's next 3 games are easy enough and toure good for assists and bonuses. But hey, I am on 10 points this week so I know f... all

Went for the second option. Risky I know since Torres could get injured tomorrow, but Fletcher is going down tonight. This meant I wouldn't have the option to do it tomorrow. Hopefully Torres has a blinder against Aston Villa next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,150 ✭✭✭✭km79

Want to get a city player in for next while.
    I had also planned on upgrading Nolan and dumping Suarez too but Felliani may now have to go.
    So in thinking of either Felliani to mata and Suarez to aguero or Tevez OR Felliani to silva and Nolan to mata and keep Suarez another week. I have the money in the bank :) already have RVP and Ba
    Opinions please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,472 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

km79 wrote: »
    Want to get a city player in for next while.
    I had also planned on upgrading Nolan and dumping Suarez too but Felliani may now have to go.
    So in thinking of either Felliani to mata and Suarez to aguero or Tevez OR Felliani to silva and Nolan to mata and keep Suarez another week. I have the money in the bank :) already have RVP and Ba
    Opinions please :)

Keep Suarez, they have Fulham at home next and couldnt be as bad again.
    Fellaini to Silva and Nolan to Mata looks good to me...might even do it myself

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Keep Suarez, they have Fulham at home next and couldnt be as bad again.

Famous last words.

Oops I don't have enough money to get both silva and mata :( if in keeping Suarez ill get silva.
    I can afford Suarez to aguero and Felliani to mata. That will cost me 4 points though ....sure maybe Felliani won't get banned :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,472 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

km79 wrote: »
    Oops I don't have enough money to get both silva and mata :( if in keeping Suarez ill get silva.
    I can afford Suarez to aguero and Felliani to mata. That will cost me 4 points though ....sure maybe Felliani won't get banned :D

How much are you short? If Fellaini goes up and Mata drops tonight, there'll be a 0.2 swing tomorrow...

How much are you short? If Fellaini goes up and Mata drops tonight, there'll be a 0.2 swing tomorrow...
    1.2 :D would have to downgrade Rafael to a 5 m defender to make it work. May do this over next few weeks yet

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Fellani definitely has a 3 game ban coming up. What are people doing with him? Keeping or selling? And if so, who are you thinking of replacing him with?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Paully D wrote: »
    Fellani definitely has a 3 game ban coming up. What are people doing with him? Keeping or selling? And if so, who are you thinking of replacing him with?

When will the ban start?next weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Assuming its 3 weeks, selling, probably for Bale or Mata. It will slow down my "Nolan out" policy, though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Skippy44

Just watched MOTD. At least a 3 match ban for Fellaini. I'd assume it will be effective as soon as judgement is passed by the suits. Fellaini out, Hazard back in tomorrow for me. I was 90% going to do that anyway, pre Afro's UFC display today.

Advertisement