Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entourage Season 5

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭woodyg

Season 6 starts Sunday night in the USA so will be keeping an eye of for that.
    Season 5 was a return to form! here's hoping 6 keeps it up

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭LuckyCharms

Looking forward to season 6 , love the show

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

hopefully some kind americans who have hbo will, er, share the delights of season 6 with us :D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

I thought season 6 wasn't going to air for another month. This is great news. Roll on Monday morning :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Starts 12th July. I was just in NY & there's billboards for it everywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Folks, I thought i'd post here to say i've started an Entourage season 6 thread here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 BA2703

The Sunday Game usually runs late, so as its a bit past my bedtime, I try AND sKY+ it but i lose the last 15 mins....very annoying

So I bought it for €19 online. Cant wait for it to arrive!

It's so annoying - I went on holidays and stuck it on series link, but last 15 of all eps gone - gonna order the DVD as well but it's not out til mid-Sep I think

Advertisement