Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entourage Season 6 [Spoilers Within]

Options
  • 10-07-2009 12:00pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So, all set for the first episode on Sunday and i've just watched the latest trailor here. Watching it, its like they never went away and brings you instantly back to the Hollywood lifestyle they live in.

Looking forward to the first Ari explosion as well as Lloyd putting in a few appearances for good measure. Thats the great thing about Entourage, there is so many keys characters that theres something for everybodies taste.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭up them Schteps

When and where's it on?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

This Sunday on HBO US, the link gives all the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Looking forward to this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Been gone too long! Watching feck all else right now, can't think of anything better to fill the void until September :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

Is there anywhere airing this tonight that we can view on Irish tv(sky)?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

No, but it's on ITV2 on Thursday at 10pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Radioheader

How can you get access to HBO US?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

How can you get access to HBO US?

I don't think you can unless you live in the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

Just watched it there. Some great moments in the episode as always. Good opener to the series, with the usual bits from ari and llyod.

Upcoming episodes should be good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

Typical start to the series. Everything is going too well for Vinny so I predict things are going to get bad before the end of the series and something will go wrong with the new Ferrari movie.

Some great Ari and Lloyd moments as per usual. It looks like Lloyd will be an agent for next year's series. Mrs Ari is still looking well and I can't believe that Turtle is living with Meadow Soprano :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

how ****in hot is Emmanuelle Chriqui

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

evil_seed wrote: »
    how ****in hot is Emmanuelle Chriqui

Yeah, she looked a bit too thin last season but, bloody hell, she was hot in this episode. I was a bit disappointed though.
    I hoped that they would start the season for a few episodes with Scorsese filming in NY and E in LA
    Not a bad start to the season though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

thought it was a pretty **** opening ep tbh :/

I know the season will be good but was expecting a better first ep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

it was set up

Nothing too special to start, but as said there just setting up a few storylines.

Having seen most of the previous seasons one episode after another, I don't think i'll ever get used to 25 minutes worth then waiting a whole week for the next one :(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭TheManWho

Basic entourage episode overall. I was a little dissapointed that we didn't get a few Gatsby production episodes, I was looking forward to some more Scorsese cameo appearances.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Ending was quite sad. Will be interesting to see how they'll have Vince cope without his boys. Very little happened in this episode though.

As was said, this is also my first time watching it where I cant watch episodes back-to-back. The waiting will be annoying. Looking forward to the episode with Tom Brady's cameo though :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

nice of people in the US to share it, lol.

I was a bit disappointed, it was ok, no doubt setting up the drama and storyline for future episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I thought it was a grand episode to be fair and there was quite a bit happened. Sure it wasn't the most action packed episode they've ever done but as a character episode they achieved a lot and when setting up story lines they have to start somewhere. Not only do we have Lloyd's 100 days of hell to look forward to we've also got E and Turtle moving on in their lives and not being so much the hangers on who are utterly dependant on Vince. Add to that Vince going from being the centre of the gang to everyone really starting to have their own lives and everything is changing for them.

I think this will really help bring the characters into their own and that's a good thing for the series as they have to advance them or risk getting stuck in a boring rut. Lets face it, theres only so many episodes they can do about the guys going out to party and ending with Vince riding some model.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

It was a decent first episode. It wasn't too funny but it did setup a lot of story lines for later episodes. Lloyd's 100 days will be funny. Its good to see Andrew Klein has really taken off and is getting clients. I just hope he's not turning into an alcoholic. Vince and E living on their own, it was sad at the end with Vince just sitting in a dark room. E is probably going to end up with Sloan now. She did look amazing in this episode.

Loved Drama and Turtle sneaking out after E and the girl and then running and banging into the door when he saw them :D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭woodyg

delly wrote: »
    Nothing too special to start, but as said there just setting up a few storylines.

Having seen most of the previous seasons one episode after another, I don't think i'll ever get used to 25 minutes worth then waiting a whole week for the next one :(.

Agreed think i might have to avoid watching it for a few episodes the waiting is going to kill me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

woodyg wrote: »
    Agreed think i might have to avoid watching it for a few episodes the waiting is going to kill me :D

+1

I watched all the previous series several episodes at a time, so it's not easy watching it just once a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

Favourite line
    Drama 'can we drive with the airbags deployed ?'

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

I think you may be write about Andrew Klein and the booze. Slaons rack was amazing in this ep.

as said before nothing much happened, but it could be a good jumping off point for the season. wouldn't like to see the gang break up really...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

welcome return, loads of eye candy, typical Entourage, ain't broke!!!

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Caked Karen

enjoyed the episode - usually starting off to a season if you ask me

LOL with Ari and Llyod
    Ari "Drop 15 pounds" Llyod "You want me to drop 15 pounds" Ari "No I'm telling you for Kevin's sake

and
    Llyod " Im going to make it through this Ari amn't I" Ari " it will be worse then when you had your anal cherry popped"

Ari is just a legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭datk

I thought it was a good season opener - there was a lot about it I liked - last season I had gotten a bit tired of 'the boys' but it was all good!

I read that this year will be difficult for Ari - which you know means he'll make things difficult for Lloyd!! Looks like good ole Midnight Caller is going to add to his problems.
    What can you tell us about the new season of Entourage?
    Autumn Reeser is back on our TVs! Happy dance! (She and fellow O.C.er Rachel Bilson have now officially been gone too long.) Autumn plays an upcoming junior agent at Miller-Gold who is hooking up with Gary Cole's greasy character, Andrew Klein. Also, we would like to formally request that Autumn become a regular in season seven and/or get a successful show of her own so we can hang out with her more.

WWK Spoiler Chat

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭datk

Found some more spoilers.

Entourage Episode #70: “Running on E” – SUNDAY, AUG. 2 (10:30-11:00 p.m. ET/PT)
    With production on his next film delayed, Vince (Adrian Grenier) searches for ways to amuse himself. Andrew (Gary Cole) tells Ari (Jeremy Piven) he’s ended his affair with a co-worker, but Ari has Lloyd (Rex Lee) keep an eye on him anyway. Drama (Kevin Dillon) auditions actresses to play his new love interest on “Five Towns”; Jamie-Lynn (Jamie-Lynn Sigler) takes Turtle (Jerry Ferrara) shopping for back-to-school clothes; and a bored Eric (Kevin Connelly) contemplates his next move.
    Written by Doug Ellin & Ally Musika; directed by Ken Whittingham.

Entourage Episode #71: “Fore” - SUNDAY, AUG. 9 (10:30-11:00 p.m.)
    At a charity golf tournament, Vince and Drama up the stakes with teammates Mark Wahlberg and Tom Brady. Having fielded an awkward situation with Sloan (Emmanuelle Chriqui), Eric gets an unexpected job offer. After refusing to break the “guy code,” Ari finds himself in the doghouse with Mrs. Ari (Perry Reeves)…and Jeffrey Tambor.
    Written by Doug Ellin; directed Mark Mylod.

Entourage Episode #72: “Murphy’s Lie” – SUNDAY, AUG. 16 (10:30-11:00 p.m.)
    Eric considers the management-company offer while trying to patch things up with Ashley (Alexis Dziena) following a Freudian slip. Ari finally gets Mrs. Ari to forgive him at home, but an appearance by Mrs. Klein (Jami Gertz) tests his resolve at work. Drama tries to protect Jamie-Lynn from a disreputable network executive.
    Written by Ally Musika; directed by Julian Farino.

Entourage Episode #73: “No More Drama” – SUNDAY, AUG. 23 (10:30-11:00 p.m.)
    Vince and Turtle decide to arm themselves after a break-in. Drama goes to desperate measures to repair his tarnished relationship with a network exec. On his first day at his new job, Eric butts heads with one of the managers over who can close Bob Saget as a client.
    Written and directed by Doug Ellin.

Entourage Episode #74: “The Sorkin Notes” – SUNDAY, AUG. 30 (10:30-11:00 p.m.)
    Eric agrees to meet up with Sloan, but rethinks their whole relationship after Ashley calls him. Andrew’s meltdown puts a big deal in jeopardy. Fearing for their safety, Vince and the boys decide to call in the pros.
    Written by Doug Ellin & Ally Musika; directed by Mark Mylod.

Spoiler Guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭madson

Thought it was a good start to the new season and has set things up nicely, should be a great season. Ari and Llyod's scenes where brilliant as always.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

So was I alone in thinking "Here we go again" and only enjoying the Ari and Lloyd scenes? I felt I'd seen it before including some of the worst elements - Sloane. Every scene she was in was tortourous and I can't see why anyone would date her (probably conclusive proof just how gay I am...).

Here's a preview of the rest of the season.

Advertisement