Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entourage Season 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

yap it was the best in a long time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

boner patrol!

wouldn't people go hmm considering norten reputation behind the camera.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭Ciaran B

Weakest episode of S5. The pranks, the car racing and the sweet 16 bits were terrible. Ari had a couple of decent lines, as ever but otherwise it was a nothing episode. I thought after last weeks excellent scene between Vince and Ari we were going to see some proper Entourage/Hollywood action - instead we got Drama vomiting on a cake and a car chase. Dull.

The re-appearance of the accountant and Shaunna saved it from being truly dreadful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

Ciaran B wrote: »
    Weakest episode of S5. .. Dull.

+1

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I liked it. The boys stayed together for longer than the previous eps of S5.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Thought the racing thing was a bit out of character with the show but really enjoyed Ari's bitch slap and the whole Lloyd/Ari thing
    (Good to see Rex Lee getting on the credits. If mrs. Ari can get on the credits then Lloyd definitely neds to be there). Thought the
    sweet 16 thing
    was pretty lame:
    Ya KNEW Drama wa gonna f*ck it up.
    Liked the whole
    E thing with the script and Edward Norton. Prob bring in a conflict storyline there I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭giftgrub

I cracked up at the end
    Drama: Can you hear me Bitches? and then pukes on the cake

i was still chuckling in bed!!

Lets Hug It Out

celebrity appearance for people with too much money and little sense is part of hollywood

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Pretty solid episode although I would agree that
    the car chase was lame, as was the predictable sweet 16 scene
    . Again, Drama the stand out character of the episode, some faves:
    When he lamented that he had filed for bankruptcy 3 times as if it was a good thing. Or when he remarked that the sweet 16'er was a whore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

I just got to see ep2+3 lastnight. They were both good but I thought that ep3 was brilliant. Really funny. Maybe its because I watched them back to back. Drama was class and Ari is The Man. Still can't decide which of them I like better.My guess for where the season is going is the same as some of the other posters. The season is shaping up nicely.

At least I don't have to wait a whole week for ep4 now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

+1
    Ari Golds best episode!
    Take it back Davies or i will knock you THE FCUK out.

not a great episode overall, and the chase scene was ridiculous.

but the above line nearly had me cheering the screen. More Air/Lloyd please...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Some very funny moments from Lloyd in ep3.

He had me in stitches before and after Ari's run in with Davis
    When he runs after Ari saying 'wait for back up' and after when he proclaims aris 'fists of fury'!'

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Episode 4's on the wire, with plenty of E's sheepish looks not knowing what to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭juvenal

Just watched episode 4. Plenty of twists and turns, and really getting to see the underbelly of the business at the top now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

wouldn't people go hmm considering norten reputation behind the camera.

hmm... very interesting...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Ep 4 really did show the under belly of the industry. Like
    Drama being setup on the view, he should have decked that guy
    . We're definately going to see more of it in the coming episodes
    now that WB has bid on the script.
    E is in for a rough ride.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Just watched the latest episode last night...Really enjoyed good to see that they are not going to make things easy for Vince to get back on Top.......

Drama was gold as usual. The show needs more turtle!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Its becoming less and less of a comedy and more of a soap opera though. Ari/Lloyd seem to be the only comedy staples

ah the ol modesty and charm that is vince and the luck of E

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

I love this show. Ari Gold is the greatest character of all time.

When I heard that Season 5 was starting up i started watching the show from the start a couple of weeks ago.

Last night I watch all 4 S5 episodes, I loved it. Now that i have caught up i have to wait week to week to watch it which is very annoying.

Favourite bit of the new Season, Classic Drama:
    Where he smashes up the producer who screwed Vince over's car and leaves a dead fish on the bonnet. Classic Drama; Stupid, Funny and Ridiculous

Aye, twas very different from the norm, but very funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭coillcam

That was one of my favourite episodes of the show I have to say. Absolute quality from start to finish. I won't say anything to spoil it but needless to say it's nowhere near what I was expecting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Just the way he leans back in the door "shut the **** up". Great episode. Different. Good to see that this season seems to have a direction what with Vince's return and Smokejumpers. kind of like the first season

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

I watched the latest one tonight and I can't agree with earlier posts. If Season 1 had been to that standard, it would have been canned.

Jeremy Piven seemed to look embarrassed with the material he had to deliver. Overall, Season 5 has been, to me, a disappointment.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

TarfHead wrote: »
    I watched the latest one tonight and I can't agree with earlier posts. If Season 1 had been to that standard, it would have been canned.

Jeremy Piven seemed to look embarrassed with the material he had to deliver. Overall, Season 5 has been, to me, a disappointment.

Agreed, woeful episode imo. My mate and I watched it, and remarked that if someone dipped in to see what all the fuss about Entourage is, they would leave puzzled.

Also, it was a real filler episode, the arc didn't progress one iota.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

The recent episode was pretty terrible. Worst of all though, it was utterly pointless, and there were hardly any laughs to be had. It was like a 5 minute scene stretched out to 28 minutes.

I've loved this season so far, but that was just awful.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

TBH i didnt really like the 5th episode, loved the past 4 of the season tho

Advertisement