Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entourage Season 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

juvenal wrote: »
    I watched the opening epsiode today - interesting start to the season. It's seems to have a little more depth than the earlier seasons of livin' the high life. It's about Vince's comeback from the flop of Medillin.

Watch this space to see how the season develops as a show.

Enjoyable episode if a bit of a table setter. Ari's first scene is great as ever :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

Different title sequence & re-arranged title music ?
    Or have I just not being paying attention ?

The scene with Vince & Turtle on the jet-skis just filled me with envy ;)

Ari ? Class !

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Man, nearly forgot about this starting. My American cousin is currently sending it over via post, he said it sould be here in about 33 minutes.

This show is like crack cocaine tbh.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Good start to the season and great to see Ari on top form as ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,701 ✭✭✭Raoul

TarfHead wrote: »

Ari ? Class !

I thought the music was slightly different too but my mates wouldnt listen to me and we never bothered to actually check.

Great episode. Vince's opening scene :D Ahhh.

What do you do all week waiting on the next episode? Already watched every episode about three times.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Great episode, really covered a lot. Had to hold myself back from punching the screen when I saw that cockroach character.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

It was a great episode. Great entrances for all the characters. Ari was class as always. I liked the way they covered what's happened since the end of season 4 by just telling us enough and not wasting alot of time on it.

Nice to see Drama is still hot headed. Tweet. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Epic episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

very much enjoyed that ep! lets hope we see none of billy walsh this season, cant stand that guy, and all the talk of Dom coming back is hot air! i felt season 4 got a bit rubbish towards the end and this episode is hopefully the curtain raiser on a return to form!

Ari is as great as ever, E is really a mini-Ari now. Turtle is really riding Vinnys tailcoat in Mexico, i wouldnt want to leave that either! Looks like its gonna be a good season!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Bring her back!

emc01_7837.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭datk

Bring her back!

QUOTE]

She will be - not full time though.

The ratings in America were very bad for Entourage - down 1.5 million on last years season opener - and as it's on HBO it doesn't have massive audience as it is. Hopefully it was just because the MTV Awards were on. I know HBO aren't as trigger happy about cancelling shows but it'd be good if the ratings stayed high - more of a chance of them going ahead with the Ari spin off.

D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

I get HBO On Demand and have been reenacting student life. I got season 1 , 2 and 3 all on demand and managed to watch it all in a week. Show is deadly. The arty fella is the best in it I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Bring her back!

emc01_7837.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMM

She was looking terrific in the Zohan too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 amc760

TarfHead wrote: »

Ari ? Class !

I noticed it too. I think they added Rex Lee's name to the opening credits, so theres a slight extension...at least I think thats it.

After the second episode, how do you guys feel about the season so far?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭dubmick

ITV2 got the new series very quickly. The first episode was on last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Great Quote from Ari....
    I swear to God you will come back stronger than ever....like Lance Armstrong but with two balls:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 amc760

I think the first 2 were good build ups to the rest of the seasons plot.
    Looks like Johnny is gonna be single soon so hilarity will ensue.

Lol at Ari playing golf
    "Rusty cnut bucket! FUUUCCCK!"

Does anybody else feel from these two episodes that the show lost a little bit of its momentum?
    I hope I'm wrong, but it feels like the show is lacking some of its energy in how the actors are interacting with each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭youngblood

Ari to Vince-
    this town loves a come back, and since britney fcuked hers up, its all you!

He's a legend,
    Wasnt impressed with the season opener but this one was def better

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

is good so far for me

amc760 wrote: »
    Does anybody else feel from these two episodes that the show lost a little bit of its momentum?
    I hope I'm wrong, but it feels like the show is lacking some of its energy in how the actors are interacting with each other.

I suppose there doing there own thing, except for Turtle, he's still using Vince as a shag charm.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Ep2 was no great shakes imo. Agree with the poster who said it's lost momentum a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

no its not still is so good naver say naver and thats my role

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

think i can see this season playing itself out as follows...
    E gets the fireman film bought by Dana Gordon at whatever big studio she is currently working for with the help of hot lady agent, rest of season involves getting director (please god not billy), co stars and someone doing something that nearly loses vinnie the movie!

even if its that predictable drama, ari, loyd and lots of beautiful women will keep me watching!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

To be fair the movie should have ari as the main character.

I dont like the new E - he needs to go back to being a mooch with no hope so that ari has another target.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Double C

Am I alone in thinking that Drama is a better character that Ari? He came out with the best line ever in the Day fùckers episode. E was talking about how its mean to have a one night stand. Drama replies "Thats not mean E, mean is when I made Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I àss fùcked her!" :D

Ari is great, but Drama is my favourite character by a long way.

The new season is going grand, the second episode wasnt as good as the first but it will pick up. At least theres no Medallin bullshìt to put up with this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,041 ✭✭✭BKtje

Ah Drama has some cracking lines alright.

My favourite scene is still him in the rabbit suit. i crack up everytime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Turtle seems to get a lot of action these days, he never really used to. If he can get it, then I'm gonna get some too damnit.

This season is going rather nicely, better than last season anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Most enjoyable episode of Entourage I can remember in a while :D

Ari was, as usual, excellent.
    "**** Lloyd, human ****."

Drama being single is bloody hilarious. I really lol'd at the end
    when he threw up in the cake.

On the more serious side, looks like E will have a conflict of interest now.
    I wonder if Ed Norton taking the movie that Vince turned down will be the main arc now, and if he'll try to get it back.

This season is shaping up very, very nicely.

Advertisement