Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse announced UK & European tour 2012 [Dublin date confirmed]

Options
  • 07-06-2012 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭

http://muse.mu/tour-dates/

No Irish date...... yet! :confused:

16.10 Park&Suites Arena, Montpellier, France
    18.10 Bercy, Paris, France
    20.10 Palacio de Deportes, Madrid, Spain
    22.10 Zenith, Nantes, France
    24.10 SECC, Glasgow, UK
    26.10 O2 Arena, London, UK
    27.10 O2 Arena, London, UK
    30.10 LG Arena, Birmingham, UK
    01.11 MEN Arena, Manchester, UK
    12.11 Olympiahalle, Munich, Germany
    14.11 St. Jakobshalle, Basel, Switzerland
    16.11 Unipol Arena, Bologna, Italy
    17.11 Adriatic Arena, Pesaro, Italy
    19.11 Stadhalle, Vienna, Austria
    20.11 Arena, Budapest, Hungary
    22.11 O2 Arena, Prague, Czech Republic
    23.11 Atlas Arena, Lodz, Poland
    05.12 Spektrum Arena, Oslo, Norway
    06.12 Ericsson Globe, Stockholm, Sweden
    07.12 Arena, Malmo, Sweden
    10.12 Hartwall Arena, Helsinki, Finland
    11.12 Saku Arena, Talinn, Estonia
    13.12 Arena, Riga, Latvia
    15.12 O2 World, Hamburg, Germany
    17.12 Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    18.12 Sportspaleis, Antwerp, Belgium

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Limerick91

I would imagine they will fit us in betwen Manchester and Munich

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Just my thinking. Basically exactly 3 years since their last O2 gig!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 TommyJoe15

Why would they hold back from announcing it now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Hmm... Wouldn't mind seeing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

fingers crossed, saw them play the Origin Of Symmetry album in full last year at leeds was incredible! Trailer for the new album looks class too!!

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Limerick91 wrote: »
    I would imagine they will fit us in betwen Manchester and Munich

Hopefully! If not I will be heading to the UK.. Their last gig in the o2 in Dublin was unreal

Tickets aint onsale until next Friday, I'd expect Mcd to build this up saying "big announcement coming" and announce Irish dates between today and Tuesday. Its always the way they market their "big" gigs

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭UserName 217

This happens a lot and they are usually announced later on, what do they wait?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Would love to see Muse live.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 188 ✭✭KnowYourEnemy

Any word on an Irish date?

• Advertisement

Unfortunately not yet.. =(

Will they bring Biffy Clyro with them if they do come? Or will they have someone else on tour with them this time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

Will they bring Biffy Clyro with them if they do come? Or will they have someone else on tour with them this time?

Biffy are imo too big for supporting Muse these days unless it's at a festival.

While we're on the subject, what's your favourite ever Muse support band you've seen live?

Saw Coldpkay support Muse back in 2000 in London when I was 14 but it's a toss up between JJ72 and My Vitriol

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

I listened to my JJ72 album there a few weeks ago. Forgot how good they were.

lisaj wrote: »
    I listened to my JJ72 album there a few weeks ago. Forgot how good they were.

Must give it a spin soon, been waaaaay too long, them and Muse soundtracked my formative years of teenage angst!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,166 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

While we're on the subject, what's your favourite ever Muse support band you've seen live?

Saw Coldpkay support Muse back in 2000 in London when I was 14 but it's a toss up between JJ72 and My Vitriol

Would be Biffy for me, although I was already a huge fan of them at the time, so its not like I discovered them at the gig. That was Wembley 2010.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Has to be these guys in Marlay Park few years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

I've never seen them live, I'd say they're awesome!

Biffy are imo too big for supporting Muse these days unless it's at a festival.

I would have thought so too, but weren't they out supporting Muse in England last year? That's the only reason I asked. =P

Edit: Was two years ago now I think. =P

Has to be these guys in Marlay Park few years ago

I remember skipping them, grabbing my then underage cousin some beers and bumping into load of people from back home...good times.

• Advertisement

Mushy wrote: »
    I remember skipping them, grabbing my then underage cousin some beers and bumping into load of people from back home...good times.

For shame Mushy!!!!!!........................skipping Kasabian :p

That Kasabian and Muse gig was awesome. But we did have one of the worst bands I have ever seen live open that day. Fudging Glasvegas.

Marlay gig was very good, the light show SPECTACULAR!

Anyone here at The Button Factory (Temple Bar Music Centre) show back in May 2000? They supported Elastica and there were about 40 people there. Greatest night of my life!

Nothing will ever top the support for the last gig 3 years ago in the O2, they were unreal, so good I cannot even name them!

That Kasabian and Muse gig was awesome. But we did have one of the worst bands I have ever seen live open that day. Fudging Glasvegas.

Could'nt agree more , Glasvegas are one of the worst bands and never seen the big deal about them

Could'nt agree more , Glasvegas are one of the worst bands and never seen the big deal about them
    Seriously the lead singer has not got a note in his head!

Anyway still raging Muse didn't come with Biffy last tour (Oxegen aside). But really hope something gets announced soon. Nothing better than a Muse indoor show, visuals do be the best of any band I have seen

Glasvegas are alrite, that 'Geraldine' song was decent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

I enjoyed Rodrigo y Gabriela when they supported, something a bit different to Muse. Kasabian day was a good one too though.

Noisettes probably sit at the bottom of the list, they were absolutely horrendous.

Nothing will ever top the support for the last gig 3 years ago in the O2, they were unreal, so good I cannot even name them!

What you did there...I see it!

Furious, I'm not that big a Kasabian fan so I don't really mind. I know our paths will cross again sometime.

• Advertisement

Mushy wrote: »

What you did there...I see it!

Furious, I'm not that big a Kasabian fan so I don't really mind. I know our paths will cross again sometime.

Jaysus Mushy, Muse AND Leeds fan? :)

Advertisement