Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse announced UK & European tour 2012 [Dublin date confirmed]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

I made a playlist from their Paris gig set list so at least I would know what to expect, especially from their new album.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭BornIn84

I have a standing ticket. where's the best place to trade for a sitting?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

BornIn84 wrote: »
    I have a standing ticket. where's the best place to trade for a sitting?

Try Toutless, gumtree or donedeal today. If not, head down to the bar in the Gibson hotel tomorrow afternoon and start asking around and see if you have any luck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭recyclops

Muse are playing a charity match at my local football club tonight around 7.30 in Ballybrack boys

• Registered Users Posts: 21,216 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

In case nobody has heard, muse are playing some football match in ballybrack tonight. Altho myt only be chris.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 TommyJoe15

any bus going up and down to the gig from galway tomorrow? or even a lift would be greatly appreciated, kind of stuck :(

Check gobus, its quick and direct. Wouldnt know way home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

What time do you think the support act would be on at?

7.30-7.45 roughly.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Seamu$

I have 2 seated tickets available for tonight if anyone is interested. Can meet up near gig. PM me if interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Mr Teeny

Really looking forward to this. Everything Everything are great too, so make sure you all get in to see them :)

Have a good one everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

We're busy getting ready with Muse and Everything Everything blaring, CANNOT WAIT!!!

It's gonna be amazing hope everyone has a great time!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 Dr Feelgood

Setting off now, hoping Falling Down is dropped for Sunburn and they dont close with Survival!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

Woo... Lets get this concert started!!

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭eldest200

Haven't seen Muse before and I am just wondering will they play @ Slane next year, they usually play Ireland twice, btw what was the O2 gig like

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Absolutely brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭eldest200

miralize wrote: »
    Absolutely brilliant!

Hope to see them some day!

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Mr Teeny

What a gig! Just fantastic from start to finish. Everything Everything were great, Muse on a different level altogether. Total spectacle.

EPIC! One of the best gig's we've ever been to, the type of one where you're already wishing you could go back and watch it all again!

Can't say enough good things about tonight, was just on a different level altogether!

I already booked two tix for us as a surprise to go see Everything Everything in Whelans in the new year, think they'll be amazing in a small venue like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Incredible gig, just loved it.

First time seeing Muse and it won't be my last.

Matt Bellamey was the business, both instrumental wise and vocally, he really lifted the roof with his signature high notes combined with a bit of shredding and piano mastery.

Even the songs I didn't enjoy as much were unreal live, 10/10 for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nommm

Anyone else hear them say they were playing the Aviva next year? Please tell me I didn't mishear that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Muse were brilliant. The lighting was mind blowing. Wasn't mad on the support act.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

as usual with MUSE ..AWESOME!!..the pyramid thing ROCKED..we were left stage standing..have seen em 5 times before at Oxegen and Point shows..just get better and better.!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,592 ✭✭✭✭klose

That was amazing! Everything just perfect and indoor suited em down to the ground. Wasn't mad on the support act, had one or two catchy songs but where I was the sound was very poor for them but not for muse thank god.

Can't believe they played plug in baby and Stockholm syndrome one after the other, nearly had a heart attack :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

Their next date is the 11th, do you think they'll stay here for a day or two?!

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Hokuto

Fantastic gig, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. It won't be the last Muse gig for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Fantastic gig

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Best live act on the planet. That is all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭CrashBandicoot Girl

First time seeing them, was completely blown away, they were just incredible. I really hope they come to Dublin again soon, hell Id go to England to see them again if they don't! :)

Advertisement