Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse announced UK & European tour 2012 [Dublin date confirmed]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

Got all of my standing tickets - Wohooo! Roll on November :) There doesn't seem to be a massive rush on ticketmaster right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Got 1 and then realised I was suppoed to get another....so got charged serviced charge twice....would I have been charged this twice if I bought two at once anyway?

Roll on November 3rd!! :D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 91 ✭✭Decade of Decadence

4 standing tickets sorted! Can't wait! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,225 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Got 1 and then realised I was suppoed to get another....so got charged serviced charge twice....would I have been charged this twice if I bought two at once anyway?

Roll on November 3rd!! :D:D

Its Ticketmaster, of course you would have.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Decided not to wait for production tickets.

Got standing, delighted:D.

• Advertisement

Sold out yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Nugget89

Sold out yet?

Standing tickets are. Got mine thankfully

• Registered Users Posts: 6,809 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

Jesus Christ. Had 3 standing tickets. Went through all the screens. Thought I was finished. Got a phonecall. Came back and the "Verified by Visa screen was there". I filled it in with 30 seconds left on the clock and it kicked me off. Now they're sold out. Urge to kill rising

Was hoping for a second night but just got an email off one of their tour guys I know saying there's no chance :(

Oh we'll

One night will suffice I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Its being advertised as one night only

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,248 ✭✭✭emo72

everyone sorted so? well ill leave this request here. if someone wants to swap seats for standing pm me. i have 4 standing and I'm bringing kids. let me know guy's.

got sorted with brussel sprout. thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,809 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

emo72 wrote: »
    everyone sorted so? well ill leave this request here. if someone wants to swap seats for standing pm me. i have 4 standing and I'm bringing kids. let me know guy's.

PMed.

If that doesn't work out anyone else PM me if you want to swap 2 standing for my two seating (free of charge even though mine cost E10 more)

Edit: swap confirmed with emo72

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Standing ticket acquired. Can't fookin' wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Mrs. Draper

Thanks Emo! I'm the other recipient of your standing tickets!! So excited!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭FairCity12

What are seats in block B like?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,599 ✭✭✭✭klose

Block p for me was late to it, ah well. Bringing the father too, huge muse fan himself. He'll get a nice surprise anyways when I tell him.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Ron Burgundy !

watch out for the Mexican wave i attempt to start :)

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭MGMTea

got a standing ticket, absolutely buzzing.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Ron Burgundy !

So what would you like to hear or see at this gig and how long is one of muses sets ?

There'll be nothing from Showbiz, two from OOS, two from Absolution, three from BHAR, two from Resistance and maybe eight from the new album, if their recent sets are anything to go by

So 17ish songs in total

• Advertisement

The Joy Formidable as support

Great great band, would HIGHLY recommend their album 'The Big Roar'

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

So what would you like to hear or see at this gig and how long is one of muses sets ?

Dead Star, Micro Cuts, Citizen Erased and Map Of The Problematique pur-lease.

We'll get a 17 or 18 song set.

Would be happy with ANYTHING off Showbiz!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 nicb71

hows everyone getting to the concert? anyone travelling down from the north? anyone know of a bus being run from newry area?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

nicb71 wrote: »
    hows everyone getting to the concert? anyone travelling down from the north? anyone know of a bus being run from newry area?

Check out the bus from Belfast to Dublin , i got it for the Foo's there a few times and it stopped in Newry on the way up and back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Didn't have the funds last week to get the tickets. I always get standing tickets but would have been happy to settle for good seated tickets as I'm bringing the father along to this gig.

Went onto ticketmaster last night and did a few searches, kept getting offered the very last row in Block J or N. I've been up the back before and always enjoyed it.

However, went on a few minutes ago and got seats in Block E row 21. Very very pleased. Nice and central and close to the action.

Did another search after I bought and got offered Block E row 28 so a few extra tickets must have been released into the system this morning!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Got my tickets already?

I ordered Bon Iver tickets months ago and still haven't got them. Strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 nicb71

Check out the bus from Belfast to Dublin , i got it for the Foo's there a few times and it stopped in Newry on the way up and back

can you remember the name of the company you used? might just head to belfast and get bus from there!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

nicb71 wrote: »
    can you remember the name of the company you used? might just head to belfast and get bus from there!

Bus Eireann

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

The 101 Bus FYI

Advertisement