Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse announced UK & European tour 2012 [Dublin date confirmed]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 91 ✭✭Decade of Decadence

30 days and counting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Watching their set from Reading last year in preparation. Goosebumps. Can't wait.

That_Guy wrote: »

Watching their set from Reading last year in preparation. Goosebumps. Can't wait.

The OOS anniversary show? I'd kill to see them perform that album live.

REALLY hope they surprise us with the setlist

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

Argh, I totally missed when they went on sale! I got two tickets up in the seated gods. No moshing for me. Can't wait. Just got their new album too, will have to give it a few run throughs, as I have a feeling they won't be playing all the old favourites.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭splashthecash

I've listened to the album a few times now and I am liking it....I came late to Muse so not as critical as some Muse fans (who I expect are rating their early stuff as their best)....T2L shows them changing, evolving which is a good thing...bands get stale playing the same kind of music over and over again.

Just my 2 cents anyway..:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 nicb71

if theres anyone from the south down area looking for transport to the concert, a firm in ballymartin will run a bus if enough people are interested. check out their facebook page - neal's executive travel.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Hokuto

I got my ticket and this will be my first ever Muse show, been waiting for close to 12 years to see them live. :D I wonder if a seat in Block P is any good, viewing wise?

Hokuto wrote: »
    I got my ticket and this will be my first ever Muse show, been waiting for close to 12 years to see them live. :D I wonder if a seat in Block P is any good, viewing wise?

You won't be disappointed I'm sure! :-)

How'd you not get to see then before? They've played Ireland probably 20 times since 99/2000!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Still can't believe this hasn't fully sold out. Some fantastic seats available on ticktmaster. I could have got 6 together in block C or 8 together in Block F a few minutes ago!!

Still can't believe this hasn't fully sold out. Some fantastic seats available on ticktmaster. I could have got 6 together in block C or 8 together in Block F a few minutes ago!!

Agh, don't be saying that! I'm in Block J row 50! Would have loved to have got standing tickets, I was most of last Wednesday refreshing to get better tickets. I'm sure once we can see and hear it'll be great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭rob w

lisaj wrote: »
    Agh, don't be saying that! I'm in Block J row 50! Would have loved to have got standing tickets, I was most of last Wednesday refreshing to get better tickets. I'm sure once we can see and hear it'll be great!

Pretty sure that once your in you can go down to standing as long as there is room!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

rob w wrote: »
    Pretty sure that once your in you can go down to standing as long as there is room!!

Wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Yeah I think that used to be the case, not now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Everything Everything are the support for the Dublin show

Sold Out on Ticketmaster!!

Saw Everything Everything support Snow Patrol at the O2 back in January and was impressed!!! Good support act!!

More tickets for Blocks B & E released for people still on the hunt for tickets. You'll get some great seats in these blocks!

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭_Puma_

Just got 2, cheers for the heads up!

_Puma_ wrote: »
    Just got 2, cheers for the heads up!

No problem. I much prefer to see people get tickets from ticketmaster rather than take a risk and fork out crazy cash to touts outside the O2.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭_Puma_

Wouldn't mind but I was just looking at tout sites and Done Deal this morning, going rate was about 150 for 2. So glad I didn't now!

Standing tickets and some seated tickets now available again on Ticketmaster!!

• Advertisement

Standing tickets and some seated tickets now available again on Ticketmaster!!

Argh. Why do they do that? I suppose to get silly people (me) to buy silly seated tickets. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Osmago

Why can't I find these?? When I search it says none available.....GODDAMNIT

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Maybe_Memories

Setlist looks pretty awesome. More or less what I was expecting, but two VERY rare tracks are showing up every night!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Sheog

I am seriously excited already. Haven't seen them since their last Oxegen appearance... It's been far too long! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Eboggles

Hey Guys!

Got tickets for them in September, can't wait! :D

I'm in Block J, are they any good? I've actually never been to the O2, so I'm not sure...

Anyways, my question: Who's supporting Muse?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,248 ✭✭✭emo72

Eboggles wrote: »
    Hey Guys!

Got tickets for them in September, can't wait! :D

I'm in Block J, are they any good? I've actually never been to the O2, so I'm not sure...

Anyways, my question: Who's supporting Muse?

Nah mate, they're ****. Don't waste your time. I will give you you a tenner per ticket if you're interested. Probably some lame ass band supporting them. Woah,sounds like an atrocious night out,maybe I'll just give you a fiver per ticket.

I've heard rumblings that royseven are supposed to be on the bill too or instead of everything....has anyone heard the same or is it just everything everything?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,227 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Think its just Everything Everything. Royseven might be playing elsewhere, although ya never know. They owe us a support act.

Getting excited now, I just printed out my tickets.

• Advertisement

lisaj wrote: »
    Getting excited now, I just printed out my tickets.

I hear ye! Listening to Invincible here now.....love that song but dont see it on any setlists.

Can't wait for this gig!!!

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

Advertisement