Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

slightly sideways question, there's a lot of players I haven't played with before

Clarabel
    Green&Red
    Succubus_
    TheSkunk
    tusk
    Whiplashy

are you guys she/he/they

Triceratops Ballet is a she and gets rul mad when referred to as he!!

I am a lady skunk :)

TheSkunk wrote: »

Or should I say Skunk is a lady skunk :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

giphy.gif

Awwww, I wanted to nickname you Pepe :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Or should I say Skunk is a lady skunk :P

Have you ever been drunk?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Green&Red wrote: »
    Triceratops Ballet sounds like she has anger issues

She doesn't not have anger issues tbh!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Or found yourself in a slump?

Awwww, I wanted to nickname you Pepe :(

Awh no I don’t like Pepe, he’s a creep :o
    Kolido wrote: »
    Have you ever been drunk?

How much drunk could a skunk get drunk if a drunk skunk could get drunk?

drunk-skunk.jpeg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

The body of
    Whiplashy
    was discovered, their skin had been removed and their internal organs partially eaten.

From personal items discovered near the remains, it was clear they were:
    An FBI Trainee (NRV)

giphy.gif

Lynch Form Open - Lynch tomorrow night Wednesday 8th May at 9pm

• Advertisement

Here we go!

Awwwww Ms Whiplash :(

Voted: Kitten K

let’s see what the kitty has to say for herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

The form link for anyone wanting it: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDJAMD5eHqrnnAkiv9DFbQOc9PyN4iX8dpefgWqJwBdmkgGw/viewform

Vote for DublinAndy in as a placeholder.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

The intimidation of this 'slow burner' is real. I am way out of my comfort zone here :/

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

tusk wrote: »
    The intimidation of this 'slow burner' is real. I am way out of my comfort zone here :/

Tell us what you think about other posters so far Tusk. Thats all any of us are doing anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Oh my god, I thought this was a slow burn.

Thirty pages. Ok.

Question though, why is the Auto-priest a thing? If there are no roles then obviously the morning munch is a villager?

For the lynch fixxxer, for the lynch.

Ok yes I see it all now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I’ve a vote in for Dandy also

His first post raised my suspicion, my attempt to bring about a discussion on him failed miserably thanks mainly to SKeith.

His subsequent posts have been detailed and weird. Is that a sign that he’s villagery? Or that he’s wolf and invested in the game, thus taking the time to come up with his speel

I dont know whether stubbornness will make me keep my vote there.

RIP whipy, I like you, it’s a shame you’re gone

Fixxer- your posting style is going to run you into bother on post count!

Also - this game is going to last forever isn’t it?

• Advertisement

I have 97 posts left between now and Wednesday, should be fine.

I mean 96

aaaaaaaahh stop this madness.

Right, I’ll do some homework on whiplashy. See who interacted with her and who didn’t. I’ll be back.

fixxxer wrote: »
    Oh my god, I thought this was a slow burn.

It is if you consider how many posts per hour there have been on average. If you're just starting to read it now it will seem like a lot though.

Poor Whip, what a grim way to go :(
    Pter wrote: »
    The form link for anyone wanting it: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDJAMD5eHqrnnAkiv9DFbQOc9PyN4iX8dpefgWqJwBdmkgGw/viewform

Vote for DublinAndy in as a placeholder.

Pter I completely read this wrong, forgot you weren’t a mod and thought you were telling everyone to placehold Andy. Thought Jesus that doesn’t seem fair :pac:
    Kolido wrote: »
    It is if you consider how many posts per hour there have been on average. If you're just starting to read it now it will seem like a lot though.

It is a lot but I think it will be good to have a fresh pair of eyes going over everything, sometimes you pick up on things others don’t because they’re live in the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Voted: Kitten K

let’s see what the kitty has to say for herself.

Well this actually doesn't surprise me since you think I am a wolf every game :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Throws some early shade at Kolido. Kolido doesn't react to it. Potentially because they are a wolf but possibly more due to it being in jest (based on the emoji).
    Whiplashy wrote: »
    Hi everyone

Forgot that the game was starting. Kolido is clearly a wolf due to getting the first post, so only 2 left to find :D

I’ll be MIA for most of today and tomorrow so really glad it’s a slow burner. I trust you’ll all have worked out who the other 2 furballs are by then.

Nothing here, but important information about changing to 40 posts per page in case anyone wasn't aware.
    Good to know :) Off to settings I go.

Mentions sKeith claiming lock clear, but also leans village towards him. Only strong read of the game from what I can see.
    But there doesn’t seem to be much useful content. It’s mostly just you arguing with people, and declaring yourself lock clear. I do believe you’re village, but that’s about all I’ve gotten from it so far.

Again mentions lack of reads which just highlights her viewing sKeith as village a bit more.
    This is a slow burner right? How have you all managed to rack up 19 pages on day0?!

I can’t remember who accused me of being fishy because I had a similar op to someone else, but in reply, I’d like to think I’m a bit smarter than to play like that if I were a wolf.

I’ve not got much reads on anyone really yet. There’s not much to go on. It really does baffle me that you’ve all got 19 pages!
    Yup I’m all caught up. You guys are too kind :D

Maybe the wolves went for her because they didn't buy her needing someone clever than her shtick.
    Is there still people left to post? I love a good bandwagon, but my votes on them...if there are any. I’m on my phone and it’s too much hassle to check
    That depends on who they munch and what that villager has posted really. Someone much clever than me will be able to sort out some fancy wagonomics for us.

Joins trit in questioning Captain Skunk about the wolf room. Dublinandy sort of supported the skunk, more disagreed with trit I suppose.
    I agree. The casual do the wolfies always have a backroom spiked my interest. Touch of newbie innocence mixed with I’m no wolfie because otherwise I’d know the answer.

So in all she throws early shade on Kolido who doesn't react. Could be a wolf trying to ignore such an early accusation and keep the head down. She also think sKeith is village. I'd find it hard to believe that Keith munched one of those who said on thread they believed him so that has me leaning good on Keith (could have been overruled by other wolves of course, or I could just be wrong). If skunk does happen to be a wolf then there may be a link to dublinandy but who knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Clarabel wrote: »
    I'm caught up. It's A LOT of reading for a slow burn.

I'm only here in the thread at the moment :eek: Though my initial thoughts to this point are as follows.

SK is so defensive that it's almost as if he's playing like a villager who wants to trick people into thinking he's a wolf... I'm not experienced so I don't know if this is a thing, but my gut tells me something weird is afoot.

Skunk seems to be in a similar boat to me, but again gut is pointing me down the wolf direction.

I also feel a bit weary of Kolido, though why that is I'm not sure.

I won't post any more thoughts until I'm fully up to date on the thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

sKeith wrote: »
    Story lines up.
    Thanks for that.

How hard will you push andy and whip over their entries?
    duffman13 wrote: »
    It's a situation of, if nothing else twigs my suspicion id be voting for one or the other. I'll keep a closer on eye on their posts as a result but just an observation from a previous earlier game.

I've never really been able to see if it bore fruit till now cause both a good roled and bad player said it but cause there is no good roled players I mentioned it. It's something of a filler ala "Oh, I'm not important, just remembered there was a game" kind of post

So, one of your wolf suspects has flipped village.

How do you feel now about your wolf hunting method.

Would you agree that your experience may have been a coincidence, and that it doesn't really indicate either good or bad alignment, and is more likely associated with them forgetting about the game until they received their PMs?

Advertisement