Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

‘You..... he said with a stammer, how did you get here?’ While thinking to himself he looked rather smooth, like he just had a shave.

This sentence, in particular, is very creepy

As a wolf Dandy should be worried though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Clowns tend to be silent so I've heard, but I heard that from myself so DublinAndy2 may be wrong :D

Can DublinAndy2 keep this up for the whole game Triceratops Ballet wondered aloud to no-one in particular?!!

you know what this 3rd person stuff is actually fun, maybe I was too rash!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

Green&Red wrote: »
    This sentence, in particular, is very creepy

As a wolf Dandy should be worried though

Not all wolves are furry! Maybe the person wad rebealing who another wolf is

As I said a few days ago, I plan on firing a vote on somebody as soon as lynch form opens then declaring it on thread. Let that person argue their case and see if they can sway my opinion off them and onto someone else.

Also, I think we should all declare who we voted for after the lynch deadline but before the thread closes. Keep a note of your last vote time too. If I’m dead at 10, please try this out in my honour?

I always find these posts odd, usually the person saying it is the one person who knows they wont be dead

I always find these posts odd, usually the person saying it is the one person who knows they wont be dead

I don’t want to be dead but I do want to try this out. We should be reviewing the posts of those that were munched so IF I’m munched, you will see that I asked. You don’t ask you definitely don’t get.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

As I said a few days ago, I plan on firing a vote on somebody as soon as lynch form opens then declaring it on thread. Let that person argue their case and see if they can sway my opinion off them and onto someone else.

Also, I think we should all declare who we voted for after the lynch deadline but before the thread closes. Keep a note of your last vote time too. If I’m dead at 10, please try this out in my honour?

Don't worry Strawberry, you're plan will be done if you happen to die.
    anigif_sub-buzz-32310-1539113009-1.gif?downsize=700:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

or

6259189-35bafe2d-3be0-4c52-a52c-a73983ebd632-tumblr_ovxw3l1uq61w0gw85o2_540.gif

That first attempt went poorly.
    Barney92 wrote: »
    939b03e04fe7feb30547f79f251909b1.gif

or

Revenge is a dish best served cold. Just like a strawberry milkshake! But that’s not technically a dish

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Succubus_ wrote: »
    *pokes head in* I just caught up on the thread, phew! I'm a total newbie as I've never played before. It seems I'm already under suspicion because I haven't posted yet :eek: and also because.........*quickly shaves whole body* oh never mind!

So Pter and sKeith like to have a good argument, that's about all I've learned so far.

Succubus arriving into the thread like
    giphy.gif

Picks things up quick with the arguments though :)

Mods, can you add shruggy thing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ to the OP? I had to go all the way to the deadwood signup thread to find it and copy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

anigif_sub-buzz-32310-1539113009-1.gif?downsize=700:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

or

Really? That’s quite a statement unless you know what’s going to happen

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Mods, can you add shruggy thing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ to the OP? I had to go all the way to the deadwood signup thread to find it and copy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sullivlo wrote: »
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ooooh, a bold shruggy thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

or

Let’s be The Revengers, I’ll be Captain Skunk. My superpower being that my suit can release noxious fumes of my choosing which can either incapacitate or kill my enemies. My suit will be black with a white stripe down the back :cool:

tritium wrote: »
    Really? That’s quite a statement unless you know what’s going to happen

Yeah, I know that she's going to die so I put up a post saying that she'll be avenged if she does die. Sounds like something I'd do alright. I wouldn't have bothered putting in the if in my post if I knew she was going to die.

TheSkunk wrote: »
    Let’s be The Revengers, I’ll be Captain Skunk. My superpower being that my suit can release noxious fumes of my choosing which can either incapacitate or kill my enemies. My suit will be black with a white stripe down the back :cool:

Captain eh? I like a skunk with initiative. You're hired.

Anyone who places a vote should probably declare. Although since we can’t fully track it I’d still be favour of ffa’s also

Generally haven't found that to be the case but I could be incorrect in my recollection.

Yeah, I know that she's going to die so I put up a post saying that she'll be avenged if she does die. Sounds like something I'd do alright. I wouldn't have bothered putting in the if in my post if I knew she was going to die.

I was thinking more you know she’s not going to die.....

I was thinking more you know she’s not going to die.....

If I knew she was going to die though I would not have said IF in my original post.

• Advertisement

See trit
    Don't worry Strawberry, your* plan will be done if you happen to die.

*correction

slightly sideways question, there's a lot of players I haven't played with before

Clarabel
    Green&Red
    Succubus_
    TheSkunk
    tusk
    Whiplashy

are you guys she/he/they

Triceratops Ballet is a she and gets rul mad when referred to as he!!

If I knew she was going to die though I would not have said IF in my original post.

Well you’d hardly have said “when you die...” would you?

Well you’d hardly have said “when you die...” would you?

Well I'd hardly have said have said anything if I knew anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

A lot of folk active this morning although that could be just because ye are back at work.

This could be the most telling munch of the whole game imo.

My word, I'd hardly have said anything if I knew anything.

are you saying you know nothing?.....are you Jon Snow?

are you saying you know nothing?.....are you Jon Snow?

tenor.gif?itemid=10557036

tenor.gif?itemid=10557036

You're not Jon Snow then, he'd say something dopey!!

• Advertisement

slightly sideways question, there's a lot of players I haven't played with before

Clarabel
    Green&Red
    Succubus_
    TheSkunk
    tusk
    Whiplashy

are you guys she/he/they

Triceratops Ballet is a she and gets rul mad when referred to as he!!

Triceratops Ballet sounds like she has anger issues

Referring to yourself in the third person seems to be a thing now

Green&Red is a he

AFAIK Clarabel and Whiplashy are two ladies

Advertisement