Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Pter wrote: »
    I don't know what to be thinking if our two lock clear villagers don't believe each other.

Bounty Hunter explained he was only joking, so you should not be considering his lock claim as anything but a joke.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

100 posts and I’m a wolf after 1. I’d better get my money’s worth before I get lynched and or munched. I am quite tasty so my lifeless body may still be munched on as it dangles from the rope.

‘Click, scuff, click, scuff’ the unmistakable sound of Agent dublinAndy2’s patent leather shoes as he walked down the freshly buffed hallways of Quantico. Over the years he’d almost forgotten about his bum leg, always dragging along behind him, but he couldn’t forget the sneers behind his back from his fellow agents. Those saying he should be pensioned off on a medical. He made not be on active duty anymore but he was still feared amongst wolves for being able to find them hiding in plain sight.

He stopped for a moment to let his leg rest and stop aching, when he closed his eyes he could still feel the wolves teeth as it sunk into his leg those years ago. It he could also feel the warmth of the wolves brains straight afterward as they splattered on his face straight another he’d emptied his 9mm into the wolves head.

DublinAndy2 shook his head, Brighton ugh the heat myself back t the present and looked at the folder marked confidential in his hands. He opened up the brown, thick cut cardboard cover on it and smiled. Finally a real assignment, he was being sent to a village to sniff out some wolves hiding amongst the villagers. His favourite saying came back into his head that he always told his trainees, ‘remember, not all wolves are furry’.

hmm something about this...
    00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001454848888888888.gif

anywhoo location showing or not, I gotta sleep. See you tomorrow village

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

sKeith wrote:
    Bounty Hunter explained he was only joking, so you should not be considering his lock claim as anything but a joke.

If its a joke then him being a villager is untrue and bam, we have a wolf.

Phew I'm glad sk is here.

He shall be my rock.

Phew I'm glad sk is here.

He shall be my rock.

pocket denied.

• Advertisement

That wasn't a pocket attempt. That was sarcasm.

That wasn't a pocket attempt. That was sarcasm.

Nice try at a cover up attempt, it was a blatant pocket attempt.

sKeith wrote:
    Nice try at a cover up attempt, it was a blatant pocket attempt.

Nope. Sarcasm. Its OK if you didn't spot it. Hard to pick up tone on boards sometimes.

Nope. Sarcasm. Its OK if you didn't spot it. Hard to pick up tone on boards sometimes.

No shit Sherlock. :rolleyes:

sKeith wrote:
    No **** Sherlock.

I suspect Dublinandy too after today's well prepared post.

• Advertisement

I've quoted you there sKeith as I wonder would you like to actually discuss something seriously and not just jibe each other with sarcasm.

I've quoted you there sKeith as I wonder would you like to actually discuss something seriously and not just jibe each other with sarcasm.

I don't see anything suspect in dubandy at all yet. He has yet to properly interact with anybody.
    Ask him a few questions and see how he responds instead of just talking to others as to how you suspect them.

sKeith wrote:
    I don't see anything suspect in dubandy at all yet. He has yet to properly interact with anybody. Ask him a few questions and see how he responds instead of just talking to others as to how you suspect them.

Oh but I'm very interested in how yourl view him.

Oh but I'm very interested in how yourl view him.

not enought data.

i'll quote an early list of how i felt about EVERYBODY Yesterday at 01:06

sKeith wrote: »
    So far, i have a null reading on Clarabel, Succubus_ and tusk.

as for the rest...

Null

crosstownk - almost as null as above 3.

Digital Solitude - almost as null as above 3.

nullish

Dublinandy2 - not all wolves are furry

Whiplashy - jokes that k-man is a wolf.

Duffman13 - claims to have found two wolves in the OPs of the two directly above.

Bounty Hunter - forty coats with his fifty pockets.

Ectoplasm - 6 posts of nothing.

fixxxer - having troubleing giffing.

kitten_k - nothing much in 4 posts

Pter - seems to try hard to read my posts but ignores mention of TB being guarded about what she posts. Asks for expalations to stuff already in thread. Seems to be trying to act villlagery. Recieved some backup from sm, but i'm village leaning on sm, so gonna discard that for a while.

TheSkunk - Lke there OP more than most, but zero followup ...

leaning village

quickbeam - very slight vaiilage lean

Strawberry Milkshake - Like answers given when i asked about why she like the fact there was no village alligned power roles.

tritium - nice acknolegement of mountainous (for newbies, the nice picture of the mountains was a ref to the type of game we are currently playing, mountainous, no power roles, and only vanilla wolves) shade / not shade on me and pter, or just trying to game solve. Dont lynch here first. Reevaluate the here on day 2. There posts so far are pro village.

Barney92 - some shade but is honest about it, game solvey? depends how pter flips, not w/w with pter.

Green&Red - decent read of me, advancing player or TMI? (for newbies 'too much information') ah feck, barney can keep an eye on him, consider me slightly pocketed here.

Lock clear villager

sKeith - Lock CLEAR

very slight inkling of wolf equity

Kolido - shader

Loughc - shader

Triceratops Ballet - she says she has to watch what she says, nothing further

I've yet to see any one comment on anybody but self to any of this post.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Here we go.

thriller.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

I'm not convinced anyone is, any reason why not SK in particular?

I'm not convinced he's a wolf either. The aggression is odd. I wonder is he play fighting with another wolf. Makes them appear active, distracts from people actually questioning him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

I suspect Dublinandy too after today's well prepared post.

I’ll take that as a compliment given I wrote it off the cuff so to speak

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Kolido wrote: »
    Here we go.

thriller.gif

That made me laugh out loud :pac:

Well, qb did make that comment about mointainous that wasnt self.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Wonder how TB is getting on with the shower. Hope she hasn’t installed a tank fed shower onto a mains feed. Or murdered her hubby with the shower hose in a fit of frustration

No hubby here in the ballet household straws! shower renovation was a success but will have to shower at the gym until the sealant dries and I can grout the tiling! Pain in the hoop!

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote:
    I've yet to see any one comment on anybody but self to any of this post.

Your reads are fine for what they are(early reads from a non verified player). Obvs I know I am lock clear, but whatever.

Clarabel wrote: »
    I'm not convinced he's a wolf either. The aggression is odd. I wonder is he play fighting with another wolf. Makes them appear active, distracts from people actually questioning him.

I think it’s more of an alpha male thing.

No hubby here in the ballet household straws! shower renovation was a success but will have to shower at the gym until the sealant dries and I can grout the tiling! Pain in the hoop!

HOLD THE PHONE. You and Barney aren't married due to your dino related names?

I think it’s more of an alpha male thing.

Dandy 4 wolf 2k19.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Your reads are fine for what they are(early reads from a non verified player). Obvs I know I am lock clear, but whatever.

Impossible to read this early in a slow game, I'd take it with a pince of salt.

He's got me wrong for starters.

You dont get verified until you die. :confused:

If the reads are fine from your pov, then we are on sync.

player that are on sync can be of the same allignment.

If any of my read were bogus in your mind, then you realize that my world is not your world and you try to see how i came up with a different read from you.

That how we find the wolves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Clarabel wrote: »

In fairness the amount of people he’s argued with outnumbers the amount of wolves in game. He doesn’t need to distract from people questioning him anyway, he just chooses to ignore them. Don’t think I missed that SK ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Pter wrote:
    HOLD THE PHONE. You and Barney aren't married due to your dino related names?

No we live in sin!

I believe Sketh and Pter are in the clear so far.

Pter’s approach is far too weird but f a wolf and SKeith made reference to his pas life as a wolf once or twice in previous games. If they were a wolf would you do that? I doubt it, you wouldn’t want any type of wolf association.

Personally with the munch first and slow start the wolves would be sensible to kick back and let the villagers hang an innocent before getting too involved.

• Advertisement

The Feds don't take the weekend off, got a live one here folks.

I will be expecting a promotion next week.
    Impossible to read this early in a slow game, I'd take it with a pince of salt.

He's got me wrong for starters.

What is that if not shade?

Advertisement