Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2013

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Marcus Halberstram

To revise an earlier post - lucy, annabel, laila and matthew are horrible people. Bullies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

Says Lucy with her fake boobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,578 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Thank you! Horrible cow

• Registered Users Posts: 7,331 ✭✭✭naughto

mathew new id say or hoping he a little sh1te

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,322 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

there all being mean to poor Amy :( some serious jealousy raging in that camp among the old and withered group in camp. seriously they had their moment in the sun. get over it.

Matthew is getting on my nerves.

i love Kian and Joey :o i want them to win.

why my mum watches this show when she has a fear of rats, i will never know, the rats appeared without warning watching last night's show, spent about 5 minutes trying to calm her down:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I liked Annabelle at first, but I'm glad she's gone due to all the bitchiness towards Amy, who I think is really sweet and I don't know why they all hate her...

Hope Matthew, Laila and Lucy follow closely behind.

I like all the rest of them. I'm amazed David isn't more popular with the public (he was one of the favourites to leave before he was given the immunity). I think he's a decent bloke and entertaining enought. I like that David, Alfonso and Vincent are all looking out for Amy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

There must be something in it, the fact they are all against amy, i mean they cant all be wrong, there is something fishy about her i dont think she is whiter then white, we only see clips of her for 1hr out of 24 remember

shamrock55 wrote: »
    There must be something in it, the fact they are all against amy, i mean they cant all be wrong, there is something fishy about her i dont think she is whiter then white, we only see clips of her for 1hr out of 24 remember

Yeah fair enough but the way they are going on about it is wrong. It amounts to bullying. Little snide and smart remarks, its horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

I don't like Amy, at all. I don't think she is as sweet as she's acting. But, there is absolutely nothing right about the way she is being treated.
    Mo is a bitter old bag with a big chip on her shoulder and I think Matthew is just nasty!!

Anyone else think Annabelle is like an older Helen Flanagan? (Not the bitching but there's just something!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

OK some of the posters here seem to be on to something with us not getting the full picture. It does seem kind of out of nowhere that they all dislike her, but she is stunningly beautiful so I think that does still have a lot to do with it.

A bunch of middle aged women and a camp attention seeker are being overshadowed by a 21 year old beauty.

It's pure jealousy.

A bunch of middle aged women and a camp attention seeker are being overshadowed by a 21 year old beauty.

It's pure jealousy.

But even Alfonso and a few others have started now. When it was just the women (as stereotypical as it may be) I would've put it down to jealousy but now it would seem its more.

Tasden wrote: »
    But even Alfonso and a few others have started now. When it was just the women (as stereotypical as it may be) I would've put it down to jealousy but now it would seem its more.

I think Alfonso asking her about contraband (if that's what you are referring to) is far removed from the nasty insult and insinuations of the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

i find a lot of them to be very upfront - what you see is what you get - which is refreshing. I'm not a fan of Matthew - I don't think he is a very nice man - I think Lucy and Mo shoots from the hip - they say it like it is - and you know where you stand with them.

As far Amy - I don't think she is being "bullied" and I don't think that fully mature women are "jealous" of her - people actually grow out of this as they get older. However I do think that they have been upfront with her about her not helping out etc, which is fair enough. They also seem to see a very selfish side to her - which was proven in the programme last night - Mo has her well sussed out - everything she said about her came true last night.

I think the "men" are thinking that the women are jealous of Amy for one reason only - men are simple creatures - they are a sucker for a "pretty face" or a "damsel in distress" - they cannot see past that. I mean when Alfonso and Matthew had "words" nobody accused of one being jealous of the other - LOL

If most of the camp sees a selfishness in Amy I would tend to believe it is true. I think she knows how to play the game very well.

I think Alfonso asking her about contraband (if that's what you are referring to) is far removed from the nasty insult and insinuations of the others.

I honestly cant remember, I just remember thinking I would've expected better from him at one point. Think maybe he was more just allowing the bitching and snide remarks to go on rather than calling them out on it, not sure tbh. The contraband thing wasn't it I don't think. Maybe it was though.

Calling her out for not helping is fine. Even calling her selfish/lazy is fine to some. Constantly putting her down "i didnt have a ****ing clue who you were" at every single turn, saying she is only popular based on her looks, calling her a backstabbing bitch- that's nasty childish jealousy. Most people grow out of it yes. The nasty people on this obviously haven't.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

In fairness i think they are on to something with amy but the way they are treating her is not on and they need to be pulled up on it i think, society is bad enoufh with bullying and they shouldnt be seen to be getting away with it here in front of millions

shamrock55 wrote: »
    In fairness i think they are on to something with amy but the way they are treating her is not on and they need to be pulled up on it i think, society is bad enoufh with bullying and they shouldnt be seen to be getting away with it here in front of millions
    She probably is up to something but as you said its not on to speak to her like that in groups.

I find it funny when they say she is playing a game, em what do you think yous are there for? Afterall it is a show where someone wins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Yeah, Amy acted selfish about the contraband, but if half the camp were ganging up and against me I don't know that I'd be looking out for them either! Also Annabelle tried to get Kian and Joey offside by saying she lied and they showed in the Get Me Out Of Here Now show that Annabelle did actually have a conversation with Lucy about not being bothered about leaving and enjoying the rest of it with her daughter. And when we did see Amy helping by drying up, Mo came up and snatched it off her - who cares if she's taking her time? It's not like she was washing and someone was waiting there like a pleb for her to finish so they could dry. Let her take an hour at it if she wants, the drying wasn't dependant on anything else.

Not saying Amy is totally innocent, and obviously we're not being shown everything, but the punishment does not fit the crime. I too hope someone calls out the bullies (I believe they are) and Annabelle gets shown that clip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Mo shoots from the hip - they say it like it is - and you know where you stand with them.

Whole-heartedly disagree. I think Mo can be a right snarky b1tch when she wants to be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Yeah, Amy acted selfish about the contraband, but if half the camp were ganging up and against me I don't know that I'd be looking out for them either! Also Annabelle tried to get Kian and Joey offside by saying she lied and they showed in the Get Me Out Of Here Now show that Annabelle did actually have a conversation with Lucy about not being bothered about leaving and enjoying the rest of it with her daughter. And when we did see Amy helping by drying up, Mo came up and snatched it off her - who cares if she's taking her time? It's not like she was washing and someone was waiting there like a pleb for her to finish so they could dry. Let her take an hour at it if she wants, the drying wasn't dependant on anything else.

Not saying Amy is totally innocent, and obviously we're not being shown everything, but the punishment does not fit the crime. I too hope someone calls out the bullies (I believe they are) and Annabelle gets shown that clip.
    That clip shows that Amy did not make up that story about Annabelle and her daughter and the ones that were malicious in that instance were Annabelle and Lucy because neither of them said that that conversation took place however it was construed and Annabelle actually said she never said any such thing.

I think that Lucy has been gunning for Amy since day one all based on what she does and how she looks aided and abetted by the snake Matthew and I hope they both are called out on it when they are evicted.

I would say that the producers could cause mayhem if they were evil enough by letting them win meals and then taking them back because Amy had kept contraband hidden,that would cause uproar,especially with Matthew who would lose the plot.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

tipptom wrote: »
    I think that Lucy has been gunning for Amy since day one all based on what she does and how she looks aided and abetted by the snake Matthew and I hope they both are called out on it when they are evicted.

I don't know why she's like that seeing as she was a judge at Miss GB 2007. If her opinion has changed since then, fair enough, but she should at least admit that she didn't have a problem with the whole pageant thing a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

I don't know why she's like that seeing as she was a judge at Miss GB 2007. If her opinion has changed since then, fair enough, but she should at least admit that she didn't have a problem with the whole pageant thing a few years ago.

They're a gang of hypocrites, and here's another little gem I found today: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1337010/Annabel-Giles-The-facelift-fall-love-life-again.html

How Annabel could sit there letting Lucy talk to Amy like that, with a history of the above just goes to show, every one of them is playing a game (what else do they think they should be doing?) - but Amy is just playing it better, she's not getting nasty or lippy like they are, she's just turned up, looking gorgeous, being nice, she is at the start of her career and the rest somewhere in between the scrap heap and celebrity Z list. F*cking Emmerdale and Eastenders idiots....some people don't watch soaps or know who they are, you'd swear yer one Laila was some kind of International Superstar, she looks like she just came off Thomas Street and she could sell you flowers or fake Mac makeup, the dope.

Matthew is worse than an aul one for gossiping. Hope they all get what's coming to them, that young one might be lazy, immature and naieve, but I have yet to see her say a bad thing or target anyone with catty comments...which is more than can be said for the rest of them. Hope Amy gets the better of them, they're only aul bags - Rebecca should have more sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I think that Matthew is an awful piece of work. Conversely, I quite like Alphonso, and if I was in the Jungle I think Matthew would be doing my head in aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

I don't think I've ever liked so many comments in one thread before - glad I'm not the only one frustrated by everything going on!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,578 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Says Lucy with her fake boobs.

Lucy is jealous of Amy she was the first to dislike, bitch and moan about her and she now has got many of the others on her side :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭moodswing

I don't think I've ever liked so many comments in one thread before - glad I'm not the only one frustrated by everything going on!

I could have written this exact same post myself! :D

i find a lot of them to be very upfront - what you see is what you get - which is refreshing. I'm not a fan of Matthew - I don't think he is a very nice man - I think Lucy and Mo shoots from the hip - they say it like it is - and you know where you stand with them.

As far Amy - I don't think she is being "bullied" and I don't think that fully mature women are "jealous" of her - people actually grow out of this as they get older. However I do think that they have been upfront with her about her not helping out etc, which is fair enough. They also seem to see a very selfish side to her - which was proven in the programme last night - Mo has her well sussed out - everything she said about her came true last night.

I think the "men" are thinking that the women are jealous of Amy for one reason only - men are simple creatures - they are a sucker for a "pretty face" or a "damsel in distress" - they cannot see past that. I mean when Alfonso and Matthew had "words" nobody accused of one being jealous of the other - LOL

If most of the camp sees a selfishness in Amy I would tend to believe it is true. I think she knows how to play the game very well.

Men are simple creatures?

Do you seriously believe that sexist rubbish?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Men are simple creatures?

Do you seriously believe that sexist rubbish?

Hear hear. It's amazing how times have changed and because of women's rights if you make a broad statement about women you're deemed sexist, yet someone tars all men with the same brush and it's the norm.
    Men aren't merely simple creatures who'll swoon at any good looking girl with a bit of lippy on. Believe it or not, quite a high percentage of us can see past the outer layer, and aren't as f**king superficial as some people would make us out to be.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Well, as of this moment, Ladbrokes make Lucy and David joint favourites to be first out, at 3/1 each.

But the other bookies make David the outright favourite - Coral has him at 11/4 (with Lucy at 7/2), William Hill has him at 2/1 (with Lucy at 11/2), and Paddy Power has him at 13/8 (with Lucy at 7/2).

And all four have Rebecca at between 14/1 and 16/1...

:D:D:);)

Obviously, all that changed as a result of this Camp Saviours thing and this rather sudden shítstorm involving Amy...

Following Annabel's eviction, the bookies make Alfonso the favourite to be the next out, with Paddy Power making him 2/1 and Ladbrokes, William Hill and Coral all making him 9/4.

Lucy and Matthew are pretty much joint second-favourites at around 3/1 each, while Laila and Amy are around 12/1 and David, the favourite to be first out before everything changed, is around 20/1...

Of course, lengthening odds in the elimination markets mean shortening odds in the outright winner markets (and vice versa), and David is now "best of the rest" besides Joey and Kian, at around 14/1. Joey is still around 8/13, while Kian is around 2/1.

Advertisement