Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

For christ's sake being allowed to actually see loved ones is ridiculous. The show has been awful for the last few years and this is a step too far.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭lucky333

Can't stand joey. He's playing up for the cameras constantly and pretending to be that stupid, so annoying.. Hope he doesn't win it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

The show is so boring that the producers have no option but to play the emotion card to try and generate some atmosphere. If Ant & Dec ever leave the show it's finished.

That's very true. Ant and dec make that show.. It's very boring this year.. Bring back Janice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

Very disappointed with the show this year. Usually enjoy it and the development of some of the ahem celebs. This year is really boring though and tonight took the biscuit with all the crying etc.

• Advertisement

Crying, you'd swear they were on death row. There washed up 'celebs' that went on this to try make a come back.. Crying like a gang of kids, my heart bleeds for them, there eating better than I am and there in the jungle. don't worry youl be back in your 5 star hotel soon enough...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

oh i feel like such a sap! i'm crying my eyes out! :o

Oh good, not the only one then. Phew

• Registered Users Posts: 85,322 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lucy picked for a trial now :eek: Joey's popularity fading

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Think finally people r getting annoyed because he does well in every task. :-):-) can't b having these celebs eating well every night. Plus Lucy was being bitchy as well.

Kian did brilliantly :-)

• Advertisement

"Trust me, [Rebecca] is a tough cookie, she would be up for and give anything a try... She eats bovril for crying out loud."

:confused::confused:what has eating bovril got do with anything?

i agree with Schofield as well. if couldn't do the tasks, then why go in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Marcus Halberstram

They need to torture them a bit more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

lucky333 wrote: »
    There washed up 'celebs' that went on this to try make a come back..

To be fair, I wouldn't say that all the celebs this year are washed-up and are taking part in the hope of making a comeback...

Steve certainly comes across as having gone into the jungle just for fun. After all, he's still happily playing professional snooker, and has been a key member of the BBC's team for over a decade now. ;)

When is the first eviction?
    Hopefully soon and is Lucy or Rebecca

Well, as of this moment, Ladbrokes make Lucy and David joint favourites to be first out, at 3/1 each.

But the other bookies make David the outright favourite - Coral has him at 11/4 (with Lucy at 7/2), William Hill has him at 2/1 (with Lucy at 11/2), and Paddy Power has him at 13/8 (with Lucy at 7/2).

And all four have Rebecca at between 14/1 and 16/1...

:D:D:);)

Don't be so sure - he's still 1/2 to win with Paddy Power and William Hill, 8/15 with Ladbrokes, and 4/7 with Coral... :rolleyes: :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

Camp saviours? Interesting!

It makes it harder to predict who will be first out.

Wish i hadn't of put a bet on Rebecca to go :rolleyes:

I can't believe no one stood up for/with Kian. Bad form!

Camp saviours? Interesting!

It makes it harder to predict who will be first out.

Wish i hadn't of put a bet on Rebecca to go :rolleyes:

So Kian and Joey are the saviours I wonder what 5 they will pick maybe Amy, Alfonso, Lucy, Mo and Steve

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

I want Cian to win. He seems the most genuine person in there. Plus I like too rout for the Irish.

More Amy shower scenes please, :D

Kian and Joey will defo be in the final I think

So Kian and Joey are the saviours I wonder what 5 they will pick maybe Amy, Alfonso, Lucy, Mo and Steve

It depends how it is done. If they have to pick without speaking to the others then they will probably pick people that they like.

So maybe Amy, Rebecca and steve and then keep 2 for themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,325 ✭✭✭naughto

no time for Mo or mathew.id say mat to go 1st,he seems like a d1ck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭pooch90

naughto wrote: »
    no time for Mo or mathew.id say mat to go 1st,he seems like a d1ck
    Absolutely!
    Shouting Scab at Kian was just so bloody juvenile and thick.

New found respect for kian :D:D

Does Rebecca really want to do this water trial I don't think so :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Does Rebecca really want to do this water trial I don't think so :rolleyes:

Definitely not, but I imagine she is well aware of the fact that she hasn't done anything yet.

Really interested to see how she gets on.

I'm dying to see this blow up between alfonso and matthew!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 RichTea123

At the beginning of the series I expected to dislike Kian and Joey but they are probably two of my favourites!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Don't see what the big deal is with Amy! It seems being beautiful is all you need to get places in life, all the men fawning over her, get a grip. She loves herself and expects to be treated differently just because she is good looking.

Love Lucy, at least she is honest, hard working and tells it how it is.

Also loving Kian and Joey and disliked them both at the start. Quite like David too and Matt sometimes, although he can be a d*ck.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,325 ✭✭✭naughto

Monife wrote: »
    Don't see what the big deal is with Amy! It seems being beautiful is all you need to get places in life, all the men fawning over her, get a grip. She loves herself and expects to be treated differently just because she is good looking.

Love Lucy, at least she is honest, hard working and tells it how it is.

Also loving Kian and Joey and disliked them both at the start. Quite like David too and Matt sometimes, although he can be a d*ck.

Lucy is jealous of Amy she's every thing she's not with out any surgery. I'd say she can be a bit of a bully to get her own way,she's doing way to much bitching on the show and I don't think she will last long when people start voting them off.
    I was surprised that Amy got voted as the third person for the amuniyt thingy thought it would have being Steve,or Alfonso.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Loving Joey and Kian together as the camp saviours, brilliant. Although with all that hugging I'd be surprised if they didn't run away together after the show :)

As for Amy, I think people Are going to vote her off the show fairly sharpish. Don't think anyone likes that spoilt child approach to the show. Her and Alfonso should go, he is doing my nut!!

• Advertisement

I'd say the ppl saved from eviction will actually be the ones up for eviction.. Twist in it???

Advertisement