Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2013

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,066 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

lucky333 wrote: »
    That's it now. Kian is king.
    See you all next year..... LoL

The coming out show is on Wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭lucky333

Ah I thought that was it! Have to say I didn't enjoy it this year as much as the other years.. It was nasty and boring at the same time. Glad it's over (besides wed) ..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

My comments about Lucy/Annabel/Matthew have never had anything to do with their criticising Amy for being selfish or having contraband. I've stated this repeatedly. The bullying started day 1, long before her actions in the camp or contraband became an issue. Of course, those who defend bullying have latched on to later issues such as the contraband or "editing" to excuse the disgusting behaviour directed at Amy.

I'm not sure how else I can make this clear. Would you like me to put it in a letter for you?

I don't understand your logic - lucy wasn't with Amy on day one....Lucy was in camp with four of the boys for the first few days.

Anyway, all's well that ends well.

Lucy - bronze
    David - Silver
    Kian - gold

and then there are the "also ran's".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Think Kian deserved to win but if it came down to the most genuine finalist I would probably have given it to David,not so sure about Kian as he seems nearly to sweet in the game to what you would have heard about him anecdotally in other forums here.

The programme needs to up its game next year,harder trials,less food,more booze etc.Loose that attention seeker Joe Swash,less Eastenders(the soap)and get rid of Laura if she doesent stop twisting her mouth and weird pouts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

tipptom wrote: »
    Think Kian deserved to win but if it came down to the most genuine finalist I would probably have given it to David,not so sure about Kian as he seems nearly to sweet in the game to what you would have heard about him anecdotally in other forums here.

The programme needs to up its game next year,harder trials,less food,more booze etc.Loose that attention seeker Joe Swash,less Eastenders(the soap)and get rid of Laura if she doesent stop twisting her mouth and weird pouts.

Haha the boyfriend adores her and I can't stand that mouth thing she does, I'm sure he sees it as jealousy but its genuinely that mouth twist that bugs me which he can't even see, otherwise she seems like a fun person and absolutely stunning, I think more booze would be great but I'd say for health reasons (empty tummies and such) they have to limit it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

tipptom wrote: »

Agree 100%. I thought Kian was a bit contrived and pandered to all to win. David was on the other hand very genuine.

When Kian was interview on This Morning by Lorraine Kelly, he said "I can't wait to get back to the UK"

It struck me immediately that it would have been more natural for him to say "back Home" or "back to Ireland"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

What am I going to do with my evenings now to switch off?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭hotbabe1992

Othervoices is a good music programme to watch out for its on RTE..

Great show showcases real music talent not this miley cyrus inane cr*p with her g strings and coke cans on crotches nonsense singing about wrecking balls etc..

Where has music gone these days anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I think we now have a good idea how Lucy was kept in 'till the bitter end...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2520690/Teen-racked-1-158-phone-voting-Lucy-Pargeter-Im-A-Celebrity.html

:eek:

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    Agree 100%. I thought Kian was a bit contrived and pandered to all to win. David was on the other hand very genuine.

When Kian was interview on This Morning by Lorraine Kelly, he said "I can't wait to get back to the UK"

It struck me immediately that it would have been more natural for him to say "back Home" or "back to Ireland"
    The real Wonga is in the UK,dont be surprised if there is a fasttrac cover single in the offing.
    Think he is living in Essex according to what Joey said in the programme.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

I think we now have a good idea how Lucy was kept in 'till the bitter end...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2520690/Teen-racked-1-158-phone-voting-Lucy-Pargeter-Im-A-Celebrity.html

:eek:

Oh My God what a twat...posing with her phone and everything....eek, muppet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Did anyone remember to watch The coming out show tonight? What with the soaps and all, I forgot all about it and only caught last few minutes.... :(
    Anyway....Just started now again on UTV+1 if anyone wants to see it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

twirlagig wrote: »
    Did anyone remember to watch The coming out show tonight? What with the soaps and all, I forgot all about it and only caught last few minutes.... :(

I did alright! Not sure what I think yet, you can guess what the main focus was ;) I loved Al seeing his son though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

I did alright! Not sure what I think yet, you can guess what the main focus was ;) I loved Al seeing his son though.

Watching now :)
    I really miss it now it's finished again for another year :(

twirlagig wrote: »

Amy and Joey playing up their faux romance at the wrap party for the magazine deals and reality shows moolah :rolleyes:

It's over and their still bullying Amy.

Mo has a face like a dragon, the neck of her to look down on Amy.

Mattew is a horrible horrible man. Nasty horrible person

Thank god it's over. Worst year ever. Such a negitive bunch

It's over and their still bullying Amy.

Mo has a face like a dragon, the neck of her to look down on Amy.

Mattew is a horrible horrible man. Nasty horrible person

Thank god it's over. Worst year ever. Such a negitive bunch

Lucy was very quite

TBF Amy was wrong with the contraband fiasco

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

Interesting that her bikinis were approved but then became an issue when everything else was coming up!

Also Rebecca, I'm sure you took a bit of her concealer but didn't use it :/

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Lucy was very quite

TBF Amy was wrong with the contraband fiasco

Your right she was totally wrong.. But then ya have to think she's only 21(I think) still very young and stupid. Must of been very hard putting up with all them. I think they should be ashamed of the way they handled the situation.

Lucy was very quiet, I'd say she thought the public liked her because she was kept in so long. She must have got a good shock!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Your right she was totally wrong.. But then ya have to think she's only 21(I think) still very young and stupid. Must of been very hard putting up with all them. I think they should be ashamed of the way they handled the situation.

Lucy was very quiet, I'd say she thought the public liked her because she was kept in so long. She must have got a good shock!

You know I think its kind of a "generation" thing, like in school, older people would be very strict about school rules and almost shocked at kids disrespecting teachers or even not wearing a tie or whatever, whereas kids nowadays wouldn't bat an eyelid at some stuff. I think this might be why her attitude is a little different to the rules surrounding the contraband. To her its kind of rules are to be bent a little and I'm only young anyway so I'll be let away with it. Still wrong, but I don't think she saw it to be as strict or as such a big deal as the others did. Like at the end of the day it was a game and not exactly a life or death situation, yeah their food was compromised and stuff but they weren't going to die of starvation. Its like in school/college we all have that one friend who sails through it ignoring the rules and never really caring or getting in much trouble.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

lucy became very quite since amy confronted her, l think it was the last thing she expected...and she knew deep down inside she really didnt like amy, for no good reason, but was obv stunned when she got caught out! at the start she forgot that the public would see and hear everything...on the coming out show she was all like "what happens in the jungle stays in the jungle" blah blah...she didnt wanna be confronted..knew she went to far and thats why she kept her mouth shut in the after party...sneeky bitch! Mo and Rebbecca came across very bad..esp rebbecca saying she gave amy loads of chances?? phhffff l could go on but cba right now

They all trying there last chance at getting the air time. Sad sad ppl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

plus l thought it was very sweet of joey trying to stand up for amy against the others :') hes such a lovely fella!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,316 ✭✭✭naughto

plus l thought it was very sweet of joey trying to stand up for amy against the others :') hes such a lovely fella!
    he prob hasent got it yet so of course hes going to stick up for amy

allym wrote: »
    Interesting that her bikinis were approved but then became an issue when everything else was coming up!

Also Rebecca, I'm sure you took a bit of her concealer but didn't use it :/
    Yea,Rebecca madea right fool of herself saying about her honour and principles and she would never do anything like that and Amy decidd for once not to start apologising again and said "Im sorry but you did know and actually came to the toilet with me because you said you had a zit",cue serious stuttering and "oh,I only put it on my finger",and the snake Lucy standing in the background.

No problem with Al because she done him wrong by using him to confront Lucy on what she rightly suspected all along.

The other snake Matthew getting himself more camera time on his faux fear of spiders.

The funny thing about this year is none of them was shown back during their interviews saying the really nasty things to Amy,incl Annabelle(im a Celesbian) and her saying about an early holiday with her daughter which she had completely denied and the nasty things Lucy said to her.

Advertisement