Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2013

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Marcus Halberstram

LOSTfan57 wrote: »
    Wow.......I'm the only person here who actually doesnt love Amy......wow.....i find her annoying

It is not necessarily about "loving" her (though I wouldn't mind lol) but more about disliking the snark directed at her by the others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

LOSTfan57 wrote: »
    Wow.......I'm the only person here who actually doesnt love Amy......wow.....i find her annoying

Honestly I'd probably find her a bit boring maybe in other circumstances, but i love watching her deal with the others and be the bigger person. She's shown great class and dignity IMO and I like her a whole lot more because of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Who's going to go tonight?

Well, the bookies again make Alfonso the favourite - he's 5/4 with William Hill, 6/5 with Coral, and 11/10 with Paddy Power and Ladbrokes.

Matthew is the second favourite at around 9/4, followed by Lucy at around 4/1.

But, of course, it's not beyond possibility that they could be made to pay out big again, having made Laila around 12/1 to go last night... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

alfonso ld say, but would love to lucy go

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Bagheera

Apparently it's a double eviction tonight....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

I hope Matthew is one of the two!

EDIT: And Al, not because I don't like him but he seems so miserable :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

what is Matthew famous for? apart from being a douche.

I thought he was Cameron from emmerdale when I first saw him. I'm hoping it's Matthew and Lucy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

syklops wrote: »
    what is Matthew famous for? apart from being a douche.

I thought he was Cameron from emmerdale when I first saw him. I'm hoping it's Matthew and Lucy.

Used to be a journalist for the Sun newspaper, says all you need to know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

apprentley helen flanagans meant to make an apperance tonight :(((((((((((((((

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Dilly.

great start to steves trial there...hilarious!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,578 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Rebecca and David could be out tonight I'd say

I think Lucy and Matthew will stay longer and I hope Alfo does stay too

Dilly. wrote: »
    great start to steves trial there...hilarious!

In stitches!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Used to be a journalist for the Sun newspaper, says all you need to know.

And currently the host of Channel 5's longest-running show The Wright Stuff, which unsurprisingly is crap.

He also regularly slags off Jeremy Kyle. Again, not surprising given that their shows are on at the same time, and also given that they were born just one day apart in July 1965...

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Rebecca and David could be out tonight I'd say

I think Lucy and Matthew will stay longer and I hope Alfo does stay too

Well, the bookies did get it wrong last night... ;)

As for how they'll manage this double elimination? They'll only pay out on the first of the two to go.

He's not trying very hard is he..

Bit tedious if they show the whole back and forth of this trial..?

no sense of urgency from him at all!

That was a boring trial, best start ever though!

Tasden wrote: »
    That was a boring trial, best start ever though!

i thought mo's trial was very boring yesterday too. 3 stars for lettin a croc lay on her!

Dilly. wrote: »
    i thought mo's trial was very boring yesterday too. 3 stars for lettin a croc lay on her!

I missed that, only saw it in her best bits video thing and it just looked like she was hugging a croc! I love David, he's a gent

david has a great attitude, he has really grown on me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,751 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Joey u thick lol.
    Anybody remember that song from the playstation ad years back. It's not too thin, it's not too thick it's stick, stick, stick

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Does anyone think that Joey is putting this "thick" act on? He's using a gameplan for the show and he's doing quite well I must say, It's the reason why he'll win this show

Does anyone think that Joey is putting this "thick" act on? He's using a gameplan for the show and he's doing quite well I must say, It's the reason why he'll win this show

Yup! Think he is a bit child-like to begin with but he knew it got people on side so played it up. He's still cute though

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Bagheera

How dare Lucy slag off the Carlton dance!!

Bagheera wrote: »

She's just sucking the fun out of everything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Bagheera wrote: »

She's such an aul dry sh1te! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭blade1

twirlagig wrote: »
    She's such an aul dry sh1te! :D
    And that's just her face:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭sok2005

Amy is far too immature even for her age, everyone was sad and quiet about Mo leaving and she giggles "Ooooooh, I thought it was gonna be me, tee hee hee".

David is a legend, no b.s from him and he doesn't put up with it from anyone either, sensible and sweet, a good combo in any person!

Lucy is a crank!

sok2005 wrote: »
    Amy is far too immature even for her age, everyone was sad and quiet about Mo leaving and she giggles "Ooooooh, I thought it was gonna be me, tee hee hee".

David is a legend, no b.s from him and he doesn't put up with it from anyone either, sensible and sweet, a good combo in any person!

Lucy is a crank!

Ah I think she was trying to break the silence, as you get older you realise this isn't necessary in life.

She is just immature.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I always liked Chas in Emmerdale. Shame that it seems all the personality was in the character. Lucy seems like a mini mo. Moaning, snarky, too old to remember the Carlton dance.

Advertisement