Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2013

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

tabbykat wrote: »
    But Joey Essex? You have got to be kidding me!

Well, it would be as surprising as water being wet if Joey Essex took part... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 tabbykat

I know that but him and his hair really bother me lol. I love IAC but don't want to have to watch him for weeks lol. Let's hope they throw him in with some alligators!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭bopper

So it's not actually been revealed, it's just a long list of rumoured zelebs. Half of them I'd seriously doubt. There's no way ITV would want Charlotte Crosby after her having just won Celebrity Big Brother less than two months ago. I also doubt BB would allow Rylan appear on one of their biggest rival shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I doubt a Kardashian is going in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭pooch90

God I couldn't look at Charlotte Crosby anymore after CBB & 2 seasons of Geordie Shore in rapid succession.
    Vicky probably wouldn't be allowed if she's been done for assault.
    Gazza?? Highly unlikely.
    Wouldn't mind Luisa from the Apprentice, she'd be entertaining.

• Advertisement

Wasn't Tulisa linked as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Mister R

Some are definitely not going in. If its Luisa or Stella it will only be one of them and Stella needs the cash more but Lusia would be a "bigger" name.

I thought Steve Davis was the gay cricketer Steven Davies for a minute. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭micar

who who and who!!!!!!!

Snooker legend Steve Davis and Westlife singer Kian Egan are the latest celebrities who have been spotted arriving in Australia ahead of the new series of I'm a Celebrity.
    The duo join fashion designer David Emanuel, who flew into Australia yesterday Source

So the line-up is confirmed:

http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/13/im-a-celebrity-2013-kian-egan-joey-essex-and-amy-willerton-to-enter-jungle-as-line-up-is-finally-confirmed-4185473/

The rumours about Joey Essex taking part turned out to be true, alas.

And it's no surprise that he's the early favourite. After all, he bears one-fifth of the name of one of ITV's most, ahem, popular shows... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Alfonso Ribeiro is a big surprise - isn't he a bit too big for this show?

Laila "Big Mo" Morse wasn't mentioned much beforehand, either.

As for Amy Willerton... I haven't heard of her up till now. :o:D:D;);)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Mister R

Alfonso hasn't done anything relevant in years.

As for Amy it just shows how last minute the casting is, she was competing at Miss Universe last Saturday, had she won she'd hardly be here unless she was only provisionally cast for this show.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Very poor line up this year, the worst ever in fact

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Very poor line up this year, the worst ever in fact

People say that every year

Mister R wrote: »

A few years ago he found himself presenting a naff card-based game show called Catch 21.

It's probably fair to say that this was the most notable moment on the show:

As for Amy it just shows how last minute the casting is, she was competing at Miss Universe last Saturday, had she won she'd hardly be here unless she was only provisionally cast for this show.

And it's not at all beyond possibility that she might be straight back out of the jungle again:

http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/13/im-a-celebrity-2013-who-is-most-likely-to-win-and-who-isnt-4185854/ ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭bopper

People say that every year

I would actually say this is the worst cast too. Not in terms of "celebrity" status, because apart from the fashion designer and Miss GB I do actually know who these people are. I just can't imagine anyone this year being interesting at all to watch. I know you can never really make that judgement until the show starts but my initial reaction is that this year will be a snoozefest.

I can already imagine the "hilarious" montages of Joey Essex knowingly saying stupid things to look fick. I reckon I'll probably give this year a miss unless it starts off great and keeps me hooked. Kian Egan's presence alone though is enough to make me switch off.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Ugh, Lucy Pargeter. I despise the character she plays on Emmerdale so much, I honestly don't think I could hack watching the actress either. Irrational, I know :p

None of those personalities stand out very much for me, tbh. Nice to see Carlton (Alfonso) there, but American stars very rarely win this show anyway. In fact, has an American star ever won it? I missed a few series here and there.

In fact, has an American star ever won it? I missed a few series here and there.

Nope - of the twelve winners, ten are English (including three from Essex, which is good news for Joey :rolleyes:), one is Welsh (Charlie "Janine" Brooks), and one is Italian (Gino D'Acampo).

I make Alfonso the tenth American to take part on the show - every series since the fourth having one Yank in it, as follows:

S4: Antonio "Huggy Bear" Fargas (finished 6th)
    S5: Jimmy Osmond (4th)
    S6: David Gest (4th)
    S7: Janice Dickinson (runner-up)
    S8: George Takei (3rd)
    S9: George Hamilton (7th)
    S10: Kayla Collins (5th)
    S11: Stefanie Powers (12th)
    S12: Ashley Roberts (runner-up)

Martina Navratilova (runner-up in S8) has been an American citizen for over 30 years - but she was born in Prague, and Czech is still her first language.

Mister R wrote: »

:D

Alfonso Ribeiro is my tip to win

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Alfonso Ribeiro is my tip to win

Well, why don't you put a bet on?

You might earn a pretty penny if he does win... :D:D:):);)

bopper wrote: »
    I would actually say this is the worst cast too. Not in terms of "celebrity" status, because apart from the fashion designer and Miss GB I do actually know who these people are. I just can't imagine anyone this year being interesting at all to watch. I know you can never really make that judgement until the show starts but my initial reaction is that this year will be a snoozefest.

I can already imagine the "hilarious" montages of Joey Essex knowingly saying stupid things to look fick. I reckon I'll probably give this year a miss unless it starts off great and keeps me hooked. Kian Egan's presence alone though is enough to make me switch off.

He will be picked for every trial :P

• Advertisement

Joey Essex already coming out with stupid sh1t! Never watch any other reality tv, apart from the apprentice, & most years I don't know who half the 'celebs' are bit I still love it!
    It's great show, just an hour a day highlights, gud old craic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

I love Ant & Dec so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

bubblypop wrote: »
    Joey Essex already coming out with stupid sh1t! Never watch any other reality tv, apart from the apprentice, & most years I don't know who half the 'celebs' are bit I still love it!
    It's great show, just an hour a day highlights, gud old craic!

Leave Joey alone or he will be forced to confrontate you! What an idiot! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Who is the Matthew guy?

twirlagig wrote: »
    I love Ant & Dec so much!

Me too plus now loving Alfonso Ribeiro even more hope he wins

• Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Aaaw they're all wile nice, not taking all the dinners on the other team, nice one Kian ya grade A twat. Let them starve!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Liamalone wrote: »
    Aaaw they're all wile nice, not taking all the dinners on the other team, nice one Kian ya grade A twat. Let them starve!

what did Kian do? Was taking clothes out of the machine and missed a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

Yup, I'm fairly convinced I hate Joey Essex more than anyone else on the tv.

I fcuking cannot staaand the celebration of stupidity. I actually wish him harm.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭fartman

That kian is one spanner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Yup, I'm fairly convinced I hate Joey Essex more than anyone else on the tv.

I fcuking cannot staaand the celebration of stupidity. I actually wish him harm.
    At the beginning he explained how people just see Essex boys as ones who use fake tan, sun beds and have white teeth......while nearly blinding all viewers!

Advertisement