Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 wasnotwas

Where's kian tonight? I only saw him when the eel needed cooking???

• Registered Users Posts: 85,586 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Hope Lucy goes out tonight awful pain and bore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

wasnotwas wrote: »

I know. Some nights you hardly ever see him :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Didn't expect Vincent to go! (but delighted about Matthew :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

I want to feckin smack Lucy's hand every time she touches her ear in the live broadcast. I want her to leave! Such a b!tchy bore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭sok2005

The double! Eeeek, wish it was just Lucy.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Wasn't expecting Vincent going out at all :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

sok2005 wrote: »
    Amy is far too immature even for her age, everyone was sad and quiet about Mo leaving and she giggles "Ooooooh, I thought it was gonna be me, tee hee hee".
    I giggled a bit myself at mo's departure. Maybe Amy was thinking "wahey the witch is dead and or has left the island".

No surprise Vincent is gone. delighted to see the back of Matthew

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

I want to feckin smack Lucy's hand every time she touches her ear in the live broadcast. I want her to leave! Such a b!tchy bore.

Yeah and that constant yes when they say her name, head melter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

NOOOOOOOOOOO I love vincent :(((

• Advertisement

How many more nights are there to the final?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,586 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

twirlagig wrote: »

I assume the final is this weekend Sat or Sun night

Matthew expertly dodged that question on was he stirring the sh+t. Sun Journo you say?

I thought I heard the 14th of December being mentioned, but that seems a bit far away.

Matthew is an asshole.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

That look that lucy gave when they were doing the carlton dance when she was lying on the hammock smoking a fag was just pure bitch,should have went out on that alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

Final is Sunday.

I am shocked! Shocked I say, to discover a Sun journalist is a w@nker.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 wasnotwas

Matthew is a horrible creature, he is so out of touch! He's disillusioned by thinking he's humorous and popular but the only person who can tolerate him is that reptile Lucy! And the way he tries sweet talking up to David and Vincent is cringe time!

I'd love to see Kian win it. Apart from Lucy, I like the remaining camp mates.
    David is SO lovely and Steve can be really funny. Have to say I'm as addicted as every other year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Mo did not look happy when Laura said she was about to show what she said about Amy.

• Advertisement

Mo on calling Amy a backstabber - "I didn't mean it like that" ... "I call a spade a spade."

Make up your mind, Mo!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

She's seems dreadful to interview and she really had no answer to the whole Amy thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,322 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

wasnotwas wrote: »

i asked the same question. i was beginning to wonder did he shout out "i'm a celeb, get me out of here" he wasn't there at all for the carlton dance.

i loved the carlton dance and glad he did it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Well, the bookies did get it wrong last night... ;)

As for how they'll manage this double elimination? They'll only pay out on the first of the two to go.

"Vincent and Matthew, the public have decided the next person they want to leave I'm a Celebrity 2013 is... both of you."

Looks like the bookies didn't see that coming... :D

I guess they'll apply the same rules they do when there's a dead heat in a horse race or some other sporting event.

http://www.betting-explained.com/LearnBetting/what_are_the_dead_heat_rules.htm

They'll still be paying out fairly big, though - Vincent was around 10/1 to go.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Hope Lucy goes out tonight awful pain and bore

You'll have been one of the tens of thousands who were sorely disappointed, then. :(

Needless to say, Twitter went into meltdown over her reaction to the Carlton Dance and her non-elimination.

At the risk of getting into a lot of trouble, here are some of the tweets, with fadas added where necessary:
    Lucy píss off you moany old fresh prince Carlton dance hating idiot

Fresh Prince of Bel air Legend > Emmerdale nobody …. fúck off Lucy you boring wrinkly nasty cow

It’s not cringe if you actually watched the fresh prince Lucy you fúcking idiot

You’ve clearly never seen The fresh prince then Lucy you miserable old shít

The Carlton Dance is cringe is it Lucy? Fúck off and keep puffing away then you old miserable cúnt, enjoy cancer.

Hate Lucy. Why she rolling her eyes at them learning the best dance ever? Hateful cow. #getlucyout

Get out of the jungle Lucy, you miserable old príck #HatesAmy #HatesTheCarltonDance #HatesEverything

Lucy is such a kill joy! Who wouldn’t do the carlton dance the stubborn cow!

Lucy can go súck a kangaroo díck! The Carlton dance was probably the best thing to come out of the fresh prince!

Why would you not want to join in with the Carlton dance?! Lucy you boring, bitter, old botoxed cow

What a stroppy trout face Lucy is #ImACelebrity get her out of there before she sucks all the air from the jungle #vile

That’s it Lucy, lay there puffing your fag and having a moan whilst everyone else enjoys themselves…

Lucy on #imaceleb is a right moody cow. She’s so nasty. Don’t know how she got an acting job with a negative attitude like that! #benice

Emerdale will lose so many viewers because that Lucy is such a cow

I liked Lucy at the start but now she’s just a miserable hag sucking on her cancer sticks 24/7

How the hell did Lucy survive that?! #imacelebrity She’s a witch old before her time! Can’t believe she’s only 36 & that twisted!

Horseshít how Vincent’s leaving and that reptile Lucy is still in there

Who ever is voting for Lucy is wrong in the head

@LucyPargFans if you voted for lucy then you support bullying and everything vile on this planet

I come back online to find out Vincent has left #imaceleb, NOOOO. Who on earth is voting for Lucy?!

Who are these crazy twáts responsible for Lucy still being in there?!

Lucy is only staying in because the whole fúcking dingle family voting for her

Is the whole of Yorkshire voting for that vile woman Lucy?? #facelikeaslappedarse

Who the fúck is voting for Lucy! The entire cast of #Emmerdale 1000 times each ffs #getlucyout

I don't get why Lucy is still in the jungle #imaceleb how can anyone be a fan of such a bitter cow

If your voting for Lucy you clearly enjoy watching paint dry and people bullying others!

Whoever is voting for Lucy needs the phone wires cut

who the fúcks voting for Lucy? You’re a straight up díckhead if you vote for her

Woah what? Why's Vincent gone?! Why's Lucy still there!!!!!! Faith in humanity lost

There’s a special space in hell for people who are voting for Lucy

If Lucy doesn't go tomorrow I really have lost faith in the British public

Yes, they're the same old tweets for any occasion where an unlikeable reality show contestant does something that alienates most viewers, and for any occasion where he/she survives the vote at the expense of a likeable contestant...

But some people can't help but get amused by them each time, including myself. :o:o:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭LOSTfan57

People that call ciggarettes cancer sticks are idiots

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

I'd love to see Kian win it. Apart from Lucy, I like the remaining camp mates.
    David is SO lovely and Steve can be really funny. Have to say I'm as addicted as every other year :D

I didn't mind if kian won it but after hearing that "kian really wants to win it" I hope he gets kicked out next - he's very "blah" anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

I didn't mind if kian won it but after hearing that "kian really wants to win it" I hope he gets kicked out next - he's very "blah" anyway.

But why though? Do you think any of them went in not wanting to win it? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I love my trash TV but I have been left very disappointed with this year's edition. Is it me or has it been hugely uneventful? Even the trials have been boring and repetitive.

I'll stick with it, but it's tough going. Bar Matthew being a prick(which we knew), and all the women being jealous of Amy(shock horror), nothing else has happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

I love my trash TV but I have been left very disappointed with this year's edition. Is it me or has it been hugely uneventful? Even the trials have been boring and repetitive.

I'll stick with it, but it's tough going. Bar Matthew being a prick(which we knew), and all the women being jealous of Amy(shock horror), nothing else has happened.

I agree with you, it wasn't hugely entertaining at all and there wasn't a lot to laugh at this year :(.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

Babooshka wrote: »
    But why though? Do you think any of them went in not wanting to win it? :confused:

yes, I think some went into it not aiming to win, but aiming to have a good experience and fun.

Kian and Amy seem to be the ones that "want to win at all costs"

they should be taken out. :D

Advertisement